Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I hope that the bunch of fools will raelisze that not evrything revolves around them.
Was there much of Mr Perfect Bore and his family in todays epi?

Only one scene...not much! *phewww* Most of today's scenes were based on Rudra!! :D
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Oh really!!!!!!!!!!! not watch the episodes yet seems it was mindblowing.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *4rom heaven*

Only one scene...not much! *phewww* Most of today's scenes were based on Rudra!! :D

But it seems like we will get to seem mor of him.🤢🤢🤢  I just hope that i wont have to bear him more than next week.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

But , u were right , MIK was simply superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb today , no word is enough for him n so is my Vikas, today Ram vowed that he won't let any thing come between him n Gauri ....Wowwwww, both guys saying the same thing , let's see which one could keep his word...😃

R is one step ahead of Ram as G is in love with R only, and is married to him, which is not a point to neglect 😆😆😆!

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Darine1980

R is one step ahead of Ram as G is in love with R only, and is married to him, which is not a point to neglect 😆😆😆!

Do u think Ram may turn in 2 a stalker kind of negative character ? I mean, Vikas has already done such roles n with such shine , n let's not forget while hiring him, they said, this role's tailor made for him....I wonder why is that. Have u seen the part of Ram in today's epi ?
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Do u think Ram may turn in 2 a stalker kind of negative character ? I mean, Vikas has already done such roles n with such shine , n let's not forget while hiring him, they said, this role's tailor made for him....I wonder why is that. Have u seen the part of Ram in today's epi ?

Yes i'v seen it..... His expressions when he said 'no one stop my marriage with G, and no one can snatch G from me, never" was kinda scary !
May be he's the next on the psycho list after P, Abhay, Ratnesh... etc. Will this list ever end? 🤔
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Yes i'v seen it..... His expressions when he said 'no one stop my marriage with G, and no one can snatch G from me, never" was kinda scary !

May be he's the next on the psycho list after P, Abhay, Ratnesh... etc. Will this list ever end? 🤔

It really looked scary,his eyes , there was a hint of madness there...😕
Previous
1 2