Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shrutisinha

yaah subiiiiiiiiiii dear she is real say true yrrrrrrrr sometime i am also face this  type of probelm

my dad were sitting behind me and mom was making food but she was comin in between to give me parantha
just imagine my condition was feelin a little embarrased😃

even with u shrutii the same problemm ........😲 .well i think most of us have this problemm ...
abcd2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

agree wid u dhak dhak dhak really my heart beats so fast and a smile on my face and my eyes were not even for a single time had been closed i watch it 10 times and will again watch tomorrow love kriya awsome

yeahh .........even i'll watch the repaet tomorroww ..now i m feling so slepy ..so will just sleep but i knoww i'll be only thinkingg and dreamingg of krishnaaa kkrishnaaaa ..😳 ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³..he has made me crazzyyy
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree wid u divyani and shurbhi it really feels very embrassing to watch these scenes wid family bt we all young girls have the same problem becoz our father watches this for ss acting and bro also and for kriya too bt no problem i watch all the romantic hot scenes of kriya oin youtube so do watch it on love kriya nice to c one more deewani
shrutisinha thumbnail
Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

even with u shrutii the same problemm ........😲 .well i think most of us have this problemm ...

it real big problem yrrrrrrrr😲😲
shrutisinha thumbnail

Agree wid u divyani and shurbhi it really feels very embrassing to watch these scenes wid family bt we all young girls have the same problem becoz our father watches this for ss acting and bro also and for kriya too bt no problem i watch all the romantic hot scenes of kriya oin youtube so do watch it on love kriya nice to c one more deewani

yrrrrrrrrr it big problem of all yrrrrrr😲😲
abcd2 thumbnail

ohh yeahh i can never miss a scne of krishnaaaa..whenever the scne becomes intimatee i quitely go to my room and see itt and yeah you tube is a veryy helpfulll
yeahh devyani ..we got one more kriya deewanii ..thatss niceeeee  
Edited by surbhisachwani - 13 years ago
shrutisinha thumbnail

i idea yrrrrrrr give him another tv to watch it hahahhaa😆
shrutisinha thumbnail
Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

ohh yeahh i can never miss a scne of krishnaaaa..whenever the scne becomes intimatee i quitely go to my room and see itt and yeah you tube is a veryy helpfulll
yeahh devyani ..we got one more kriya deewanii ..thatss niceeeee  

yaah me to yrrrr not miss  kriya romantic moment yrrrrrrr😃
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yes shruti its very big lakin hum beehodio k liye youtube hai na hahaha
shrutisinha thumbnail

yes shruti its very big lakin hum beehodio k liye youtube hai na hahaha

yaah yrrrrrrrrrrr bufering bufering  in youtube yrrrrrrrr but i want to see yrrrrrrrrrrrr becz no any idea yrrrrrrr haha😆