so bundela r going to be poor soon - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by hermoinee

They are lucky to have two two bahus... 

One for prestige when they are rich;
Other for survival in the basti when they are poor...๐Ÿ˜†

I bet that bahu will take crap given by them even when she helps them , ๐Ÿ˜†

Veer neh Taps koh feed kiya kyukee.....jab bureh din aayegeh to Jogi apneh ghar meh panah dengeh bundelas koh.....๐Ÿ˜Š the whole jing bang will start living in Jogi mansion......damini and ichcha can move back to basti with anjum nani...

and Daddaji and Mai will blame Umed right???what did he do and Veer???๐Ÿ˜ญ
Well that will be really good storyline ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and will open eyes of lot of people especially that of Mai and dadaji. Also given that Tapu couldn't stay at basti I'm sure Tapu wont stick around much ๐Ÿ˜†
grrr8 I want 2 see mai using tht choola...i mean tht olden days ka cooking mode using tht hollow stick 2 blow air and alll๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ
i want ichcha to leave the house before such thing happens and tapasya 's exposure so that they will consider it bhagwan ki leela or curse๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†for insulting and forcing ghar ki lakshmi to leave the house and supporting the devil๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by bipasha23

i want ichcha to leave the house before such thing happens and tapasya 's exposure so that they will consider it bhagwan ki leela or curse๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†for insulting and forcing ghar ki lakshmi to leave the house and supporting the devil๐Ÿ˜Š

hmm i want 2 see Ichcha strong thii way, walking out of the house ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘and giving a damn 2 any pleas by tht dabbba Avee๐Ÿทr(opp of Veer)๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ladybird9

hmm i want 2 see Ichcha strong thii way, walking out of the house ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘and giving a damn 2 any pleases by tht dabbba Avee๐Ÿทr(opp of Veer)๐Ÿ˜†

same here... I want ichcha out of that crazy btoon house... If they cant show Ichcha leaving as she has promised Veer that she will always stand by him... then they shud show that she is so shocked n depressed with what is happening around her ...that she just keeps walking out of the house in a depressed state of mind and goes and starts living in the basti with her friends who help her come to her senses and keep herself occupied working for the damini patshala...
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by bipasha23

Exactly.. Ichcha should leave the house and go to some other town with her mother... Then bad times would fall on the Bundelas due to the revenge by Satya and the worship of evil Tapasya in that house.... Just like there was a famine in Ayodhya when a pregnant Sita, the incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi, leaves Rama's palace for the forest in 'Uttara Kand', in the epic Ramayana...