Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Srikanth

Srikanth

Actor Srikanth who is actually on full swing with Shankar's venture Nanban, appears to have gone in for a complete makeover having lost a lot of weight off late.The young hero is on rigid diet and hitting gym regularly to sport a young college student look.

Talking from the film's sets in Dehradhun, Srikanth says, "Director Shankar has given me a golden opportunity on a platter and I want to make full use of it. He wanted me to lose a lot of weight for the college student role which I am playing in Nanban. Shankar sir was clear that I should look very young. But he stressed that I shouldn't look tired on screen due to the long workout sessions. When I finally saw the outcome in pictures, I was very happy. This is exactly how I look on my driving license! For my role as a wildlife photographer, I will sport a different look."

Srikanth celebrated his birthday recently on the sets of Nanban. "Sentimentally, I think shooting on my birthday brings me luck. It was sweet of Shankar and the team to bring in a birthday cake for me. However, I was a little low because I was away from my family and my son, who also celebrated his birthday on the same day!"

He continues, "Vijay and Jiiva are such wonderful co-stars. I can't stop gushing about Shankar's sense of humour. He's got a serious face but manages to makes us laugh so much! We're currently gearing up to shoot the song, All is well…. Though the catch-phrase is the same, Harris sir has come out with a different tune. Shobi master is choreographing the number and Manoj is handling the camera. This song will have Shankar's touch!"

"The film will certainly give me a new lease of life in Kollywood.", he concludes.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Srikanth loses oodles of weight for Nanban" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.