Meet Champaklal Gangu taili.. (Page 6)

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

Originally posted by radev24

Originally posted by set_raj

PBG...ook thopda dekh kar hum ei sasura likh diya...lambi moochhein 1947 ke jaisan..LOLLOLKahan Raja Bhoj aur kahan Gangu teli..toh ei chhichore ka naam badal diya..LOLLOL
O meri pran patni champavati tu aaja...hai mera chhain tu chnee ke mujhse door tu naja..bahut hi mashoor songwa hai Kishore da ka....LOLLOL

Sasura budhaoo Gangu Teli ko to Ashanti ke saath maa jod dena chahiye LOL 

But jokes aside, again similarity with CB1 when another buddha was arranged by amma who ALSO had even worse moochhe Angry CVs ko sar par Johnny Walker ki champi maalish karni chahiye ! Big smile Loha ke badaam (Vachan !) khilayo to akkal dhikaane aayegi sasuron ki ! Confused
i dont watch though CB 2 that much ...but i agree with you...radev24 ..same boring story in a different ways.Sleepy...but according to me... viewers are liking bcoz of DEV RAD ..but after couple of months when this story will be going nowhere then CV ke sar pe zaroor tel dene ki zaroorat hogi....but i wonder aqal naam ka koi cheez  sasura CV ke deemaag mai hai ke naaahi..LOLConfusedLOL
Akal aur CVs mein khandaani dushmani hai...isliye Akal CVs ke pass aati hi nahi...LOLLOLCVs jahan rahte hain yah discuss karte..Akal ka door door tak relation nahi hai..

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by set_raj

Originally posted by chipak

Originally posted by radev24

Welcome backwa Soni Seema ! Big smile Nahi yaar ... you actually bring some life back to Musical ! Clap It's just that everyone has their priorities, so no sweat ! And Putija, warry na karry ... I actually wonder if ONLY FOR YOU, a day consists of 25-30 hrs coz you R everywhere simultaneously ! LOL 

And Seema, the owner of "this jhakkaas name" our RBG will appear whenever he does, esp tomorrow (ie today in your neck of the woods ! Confused ) when he has to do the UPDATE ! LOL

Lets give the cast / crew / Avina some more time and lets be patient ! You never know ! ConfusedTongue Hai na ?!

Is it di me bringing lifeEmbarrassedBig smile but as u say priorities but what to do i dont want P's in my life just want to do what i like but somehow things turns out differentlyOuchOuch...

Ahh  i wanted to see Champklal - owner of that jhakaas nmeWink but for that will hav to see episode for which i m not ready...
Giving time to Avina n Djs okey will do that but i wonder how Djs wud rectify all that we fans are missing- one thing screenplay- potrayal of characters. CB1 was veryy different. it touched most of us instantly whereas i m not sure abt this CB....saaoryy but i m loosing all hopes for it
Radhe Radhe SBG...kaisan ho..? humka bhool gaye kaa..? ei lo Owner off champaklal to ka saamne haajir hai...LOLLOL akhrot khaayengi?..Big smile

RBG..eeka hum aur aapko bhhol jaaye..arre aap to discoverer hein inn sab ultimate names ka...ee to hum chamklal naam ke us prani ko ek nazar dekhna chate theBig smile Btw brother u and mistiji have this supernatural midas touch to bring humor in best possible way..uske liye pranam swikar karoBig smile  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

set_raj

fatssrilanka IF-Addictz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I hope Ashanti's plan backfires. I hope Kanha punishes Ashanti by giving Chanda a foolish husband like the 1 who has come to see Radhika.Ashanti & Chanda would get the taste of their own medicine.
PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Champaklal aur kya choice ho sakta hai Ashanti devi ka usko muh ki kani padegi sure Mansa will forget something and come in again and give one joordaar tamacha to his pyari pyaari Biwi to bring all these people inLOL for his lovely daughter Radhika

what I posted happened today he did not give a tamacha but scolded her. Liked the manane wala scene by himLOL

set_raj

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Champaklal aur kya choice ho sakta hai Ashanti devi ka usko muh ki kani padegi sure Mansa will forget something and come in again and give one joordaar tamacha to his pyari pyaari Biwi to bring all these people inLOL for his lovely daughter Radhika

what I posted happened today he did not give a tamacha but scolded her. Liked the manane wala scene by himLOL
LOLLOLCBG...Kanhaa is with her..so how can Ashanti will succeed?..but one thing is good abt Mansa he is more firm thn Shastri jee in CB1...Ashanti is scared of him...Smile

PutijaChalhov

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index