Meet Champaklal Gangu taili.. (Page 3)

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

Originally posted by radev24

Originally posted by set_raj

PBG...ook thopda dekh kar hum ei sasura likh diya...lambi moochhein 1947 ke jaisan..LOLLOLKahan Raja Bhoj aur kahan Gangu teli..toh ei chhichore ka naam badal diya..LOLLOL
O meri pran patni champavati tu aaja...hai mera chhain tu chnee ke mujhse door tu naja..bahut hi mashoor songwa hai Kishore da ka....LOLLOL

Sasura budhaoo Gangu Teli ko to Ashanti ke saath maa jod dena chahiye LOL 

But jokes aside, again similarity with CB1 when another buddha was arranged by amma who ALSO had even worse moochhe Angry CVs ko sar par Johnny Walker ki champi maalish karni chahiye ! Big smile Loha ke badaam (Vachan !) khilayo to akkal dhikaane aayegi sasuron ki ! Confused
i dont watch though CB 2 that much ...but i agree with you...radev24 ..same boring story in a different ways.Sleepy...but according to me... viewers are liking bcoz of DEV RAD ..but after couple of months when this story will be going nowhere then CV ke sar pe zaroor tel dene ki zaroorat hogi....but i wonder aqal naam ka koi cheez  sasura CV ke deemaag mai hai ke naaahi..LOLConfusedLOL

Hi Kinara2, well I dont know how boring it is, per se. I made this observation and the similarity in a serious AS WELL AS fun sort of way since Raj Bhaiyya's threads are more geared towards looking for comedy and fun in each epi and I like to go with that flow once in a while ! LOLBig smile Lets hope CVs surprise us this time, i.e. pleasantly ! And we dont need champi ka "TEL" or "TELI" both ! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakkinu17

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

PBG...ook thopda dekh kar hum ei sasura likh diya...lambi moochhein 1947 ke jaisan..LOLLOLKahan Raja Bhoj aur kahan Gangu teli..toh ei chhichore ka naam badal diya..LOLLOL
O meri pran patni champavati tu aaja...hai mera chhain tu chnee ke mujhse door tu naja..bahut hi mashoor songwa hai Kishore da ka....LOLLOL

But jokes aside, again similarity with CB1 when another buddha was arranged by amma who ALSO had even worse moochhe Angry CVs ko sar par Johnny Walker ki champi maalish karni chahiye ! Big smile Loha ke badaam (Vachan !) khilayo to akkal dhikaane aayegi sasuron ki ! Confused
i dont watch though CB 2 that much ...but i agree with you...radev24 ..same boring story in a different ways.Sleepy...but according to me... viewers are liking bcoz of DEV RAD ..but after couple of months when this story will be going nowhere then CV ke sar pe zaroor tel dene ki zaroorat hogi....but i wonder aqal naam ka koi cheez  sasura CV ke deemaag mai hai ke naaahi..LOLConfusedLOL

Hi Kinara2, well I dont know how boring it is, per se. I made this observation and the similarity in a serious AS WELL AS fun sort of way since Raj Bhaiyya's threads are more geared towards looking for comedy and fun in each epi and I like to go with that flow once in a while ! LOLBig smile Lets hope CVs surprise us this time, i.e. pleasantly ! And we dont need champi ka "TEL" or "TELI" both ! Wink
yes i understand what r u trying to say....Thumbs Up every body know that Raj always loves to find comedy in every episodes....make every character interesting...this is his quality...since we know him from CB1 ..Clap.which is ok..but viewers love to watch beside fun as always good story too...we dont want any repeat ...but i hope CV will give us good story too soon ...its only the begining...lets hope for the best...i haven't watch the 9th march episode. yet .....so who the hell is Champa ka tel?LOLi dont know..Confusedso no comment ab8 Champa ....zaroor Raj ka hi diya hua naam hoga...uske siwa kaun aisa bolsakta hai....LOLLOL he is a doll..i mean Barbie BOYLOLLOL
LOL

Edited by Kinara2 - 09 March 2011 at 12:49pm

chipakradev24

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

yes i understand what r u trying to say....Thumbs Up every body know that Raj always loves to find comedy in every episodes....make every character interesting...this is his quality...since we know him from CB1 ..Clap.which is ok..but viewers love to watch beside fun as always good story too...we dont want any repeat ...but i hope CV will give us good story too soon ...its only the begining...lets hope for the best...i haven't watch the 9th march episode. yet .....so who the hell is Champa ka tel?LOLi dont know..Confusedso no comment ab8 him....zaroor Raj ka hi diya hua naam hoga...uske siwa kaun aisa bolsakta hai....LOLLOL he is a doll..i mean barbie BOYLOLLOL
LOL

Oh if you check my prior post, I mentioned about CVs needing "CHAMPI MAALISH" (head massage ! Wink ... I think the movie was old Pyaasa, where Johnny Walker / Rafig sings the song, remember ?!)  for which you need "tel" or oil hehe ! Sarrry for the confusion Confused

Yes, the forum for CB2 has already been replete with threads right off the bat since Feb 15th, discussing much more than we probably did in CB1 this early on, regarding storyline, editing, script, twists, turns, characterizations, etc etc. And as you say, lets hope CVs have learned from it and improve upon it ! Destiny has given them "2nd chance" so to speak and they better utilize it sensibly !

Edited by radev24 - 09 March 2011 at 12:34pm

chipakkinu17

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

yes i understand what r u trying to say....Thumbs Up every body know that Raj always loves to find comedy in every episodes....make every character interesting...this is his quality...since we know him from CB1 ..Clap.which is ok..but viewers love to watch beside fun as always good story too...we dont want any repeat ...but i hope CV will give us good story too soon ...its only the begining...lets hope for the best...i haven't watch the 9th march episode. yet .....so who the hell is Champa ka tel?LOLi dont know..Confusedso no comment ab8 him....zaroor Raj ka hi diya hua naam hoga...uske siwa kaun aisa bolsakta hai....LOLLOL he is a doll..i mean Barbie BOYLOLLOL
LOL

Oh if you check my prior post, I mentioned about CVs needing "CHAMPI MAALISH" (head massage ! Wink ... I think the movie was Jaagte Raho, where Johnny Walker / Rafig sings the song, remember ?!)  for which you need "tel" or oil hehe ! Sarrry for the confusion Confused

Yes, the forum for CB2 has already been replete with threads right off the bat since Feb 15th, discussing much more than we probably did in CB1 this early on, regarding storyline, editing, script, twists, turns, characterizations, etc etc. And as you say, lets hope CVs have learned from it and improve upon it ! Destiny has given them "2nd chance" so to speak and they better utilize it sensibly !
yes radev... i agree with you.. Destiny?Wink  i like this word...for cb 2 it is funny and very very true though ... yes they should utilize it  in a very good proper way....not every soaps can have chance to comeback for the 2nd time isn't it..they should know that...

BTW..i didn't watch Jaagte raho...sorry..but i will go to you tube..Wink

Edited by Kinara2 - 09 March 2011 at 12:49pm

chipakradev24

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Oh I edited and corrected the movie name ... it is old Pyaasa and here's the song ! LOL Enjoy !

Edited by radev24 - 09 March 2011 at 12:41pm

chipakkinu17

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Oh I edited and corrected the movie name ... it is old Pyaasa and here's the song ! LOL Enjoy !

ohh!!! u are so sweet my dear...thank you...u are a doll too..Barbie girlLOLLOLLOL i will watch now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Yaar you welcome Kinara dear ! Big smile I saw you are here in the US, like moi central time ! LOL

kinu17

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Yaar you welcome Kinara dear ! Big smile I saw you are here in the US, like moi central time ! LOL
yes i am in usa but moi eastern time zone....LOL

radev24

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index