Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aashiluvskinny

awwwww such a cute post....ya dear we are a family over here....all the members here are so frendly caring and understanding....i wud really want to thank all the ccbm members for being soooo loving and caring...

Thanxxxx😳
Abhiram- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Ohh wowwww Wht a Nice , cutee n sweet post .lovedd it . n So true . We all respect each otehr a lottt n treat every1 as our frend n welcome every1's POV n tries 2 understand it dis is wht d USP of our forum . Touchwood .

Yes CCBM is d BEst show , n Our forum is d cutest n sweetest forum of IF . muhwww . Thankk u my all lovelyy frends . I lovee u alll

Thanxxxx😳
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post...!!...this forum is something special..it is actually a second home for me...i never felt this is only a public forum and i interact with some people here.....i always felt a special relationship with everyone here....it's like we all r knowing  each other for so many years...here we all r free to express our views..and everyone is ready to accept our thoughts and try to clarify our mistakes like an elder sister/brother....i never found such a beautiful relationship among any other forum memebers...especially here no one interested in fighting and bashing....all r so sweet....everyone clearly analyses abt the story and try to find out a new dimension...ccbm forum members share a unique bonding....here we have fun,love,care everything....and thanx to ccbm for uniting differnt people around the world under a single roof....love u all.....🤗....and thanx a lot for opening such a sweet thread..!!
Abhiram- thumbnail
[QUOTE=PRIYANKA00]

No doubt about it KALA TIKKA LAGA DO we are too good we always used good words even though we are having diff opion on some points.👏👍🏼

Yeah...you are right......we never fight among ourselves......and 1 thing i would ilke to share with my parivaar.......almost all my posts have been on CCBM forum.....only i posted 2 polls in Pratigya forum.....and the response to the posts was not kind of warm😕.....i mean even if a stranger or a member who is new to CCBM forum posts something.....we immediatly compliment him/her and make him/her feel comfortable.Also we never waste our time fighting,instead we are always opening topics which are interesting to everybody.......so in a way we take care of everyone😳........and even though i joined this forum only in december 2010,i never felt i was a stanger.After seeing all the other forums here in I-F ,i can PROUDLY SAY THAT THIS IS THE ONLY FORUM HAVING A COMFORTABLE ATMOSPHERE ,WHOSE MEMBERS ARE AKIN TO A PARIVAAR, AND  WHICH ENCOURAGES HEALTHY AND COMFORTING DISCUSSIONS ;  conducive to the welfare of all CCBM Parivaar Members.👏
          After seeing the response to my posts on Pratigya forum,i have comitted myself to post my topics only in CCBM Parivaar.😃
    So 3 CHEERS TO CCBM FORUM PARIVAAR!!👏👍🏼
Abhiram- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Awesome post...!!...this forum is something special..it is actually a second home for me...i never felt this is only a public forum and i interact with some people here.....i always felt a special relationship with everyone here....it's like we all r knowing  each other for so many years...here we all r free to express our views..and everyone is ready to accept our thoughts and try to clarify our mistakes like an elder sister/brother....i never found such a beautiful relationship among any other forum memebers...especially here no one interested in fighting and bashing....all r so sweet....everyone clearly analyses abt the story and try to find out a new dimension...ccbm forum members share a unique bonding....here we have fun,love,care everything....and thanx to ccbm for uniting differnt people around the world under a single roof....love u all.....🤗....and thanx a lot for opening such a sweet thread..!!

U r welcome Sana😳 Yes this forum is something special😳......and u r right even i feel i am knowing all for many years😃.......everyone comforts and clarifies with the love of a friend,or the warm love of a elder brother or a elder sister.....here we have love,fun and care combined together.....this is a exotic and unique FEATURE OF CCBM AND CCBM FORUM.....
    HIP HIP HURRAY......CHEER FOR CCBM FORUM PARIVAAR!!👍🏼
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

u r 100000000000000000000000000000000%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%rite sana
😳
Edited by doot - 13 years ago
Abhiram- thumbnail
[QUOTE=doot]i worked in many forum. but this is the best forum. whenever i open a topic there is a immediate reply. all the members in this forum are active. i am happy that we are united in this forum and all the members are my best frnds,i love this forum and frnds alot. CCBM forum is the best best best ........................................ forum😳

CCBM forum rockz  rockz rockz......................................!
YOU ARE RIGHT...Preethi.........CCBM ROCKSSS!👏
VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is my first forum and ccbm my favourite show i really love this forum 😃
ccbm forum rockzzzzzzzzzzz
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
yes...😊 an xcellent post dear..... v all r like family...!!!!! n no one can divide us.......irrespective of which ever way the story goes.......😳
Abhiram- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sv003

yes...😊 an xcellent post dear..... v all r like family...!!!!! n no one can divide us.......irrespective of which ever way the story goes.......😳

THANXX😳