Poll

Who do you think Katrina should be with in real life?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
^^^^I didn't choose to comment on who she should be because at the end of the day I don't make decisions as to who should date who it's their own personal life and I don't want to interfere. Celebs don't know that I exist so yh I agree the person who makes her happy is the one who should be with Katrina.😊
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Its so weird to see how people love mocking other celebrities but when its their own fav ..
they're like '' this topic is about Katrina why are you bringing Priyanka/.. in it'' 😳

This topic wasn't about Gulshan either, so why was he brought in it ?

& Ruky I like your sensible comment ^^ 😃
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
I know I don't understand either. When they create a topic it's best just to to stay on topic...from Ranbir, Salman to Gulshan or KSG I do not know how this happened and the word firangi as well?
after Sanam's post I just saw some comments directed at Katrina. I'm not a big fan of her but some of things said in this thread have been plain disgusting.

Can we stop judging the morality of a woman on the basis of rumours and the number of Boyfriends she has had? Not all relationships work.
ruky786 thumbnail
I know I'm not a massive fan of Katrina but some of the stuff said is really crude and disgusting. And even some racist comments I just cannot believe!!!!
Excuse Me . We have right to discuss any Bollywood Celebrity in this section .So we could speak on vast issues ranging from their personal lives to failed relationships. 

We pay to make their day hence have a say

Simple as that.

Although I agree some other Telly Actors shall not be named here as it is an exclusive section.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaxo

Excuse Me . We have right to discuss any Bollywood Celebrity in this section .So we could speak on vast issues ranging from their personal lives to failed relationships. 

We pay to make their day hence have a say

Simple as that.

Although I agree some other Telly Actors shall not be named here as it is an exclusive section.

obviously, you are allowed to discuss... last i checked, it was a free forum, whether you "pay" or not...!   😛😛😛   however, this 'exclusive' section (in your words) has certain rules....!!

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

obviously, you are allowed to discuss... last i checked, it was a free forum, whether you "pay" or not...!   😛😛😛   however, this 'exclusive' section (in your words) has certain rules....!!

Yes i agree with you that some TV celebrity should not be discussed.

But my reply was for over-zealous fans of KAT

I admire her effort , but I cannot overlook her faults

And besides we all contribute to payments made towards them ..i.e.by watching their films etc etc
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaxo

Yes i agree with you that some TV celebrity should not be discussed.

But my reply was for over-zealous fans of KAT

I admire her effort , but I cannot overlook her faults

And besides we all contribute to payments made towards them ..i.e.by watching their films etc etc

instigating remarks are also NOT allowed...  that is HOW the argument starts....  so, it's not only the 'fans' that are out of line....!   😛😛😛

it is not really that hard to look at both sides of the equation.... then people wonder, where does the concept of 'haters/bashers' arise....  funny, isn't it....

and WHO is asking you to 'overlook' her faults... or NOT give your opinion.... opinions can be given in a civil manner, as well... without racial slurs, and without making off-handed remarks....!!   😛😛😛
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
she should be with a firangi man.. lol