Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 9th march 2011 (Page 4)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Misti,

Enjoyed reading your comments, great fun how you rejected this guy who has come to see phuljhari and how he doesn't fit the bill--awesome!Thumbs Up
Well even before Phuljhari rejects him I have rejected him........so there........I don't like anybody to play with Phuljharis wish list which is very important.Big smile

I do agree that Radhika's family is very interesting.  I am happy that they have made Shanthi show some other emotions too, and she has done complete justice.  The selection for the character of Chenu is right on the button, because he has to be guy who looks younger than both Radhika and Chanda, in this context Vineet would not have been the right choice.  But I will also miss Vineet.
The actor who plays Chenu is good..........I like his hair. Vineet is ruling the roost in another show and I sometimes watch that show just to see him acting. 

Y'day was a subtle show-down between Viraat and his mother which is going to blow beyond recognisable proportion about this I have no doubts.  Already he is impatient that he is not yet the RP.  He does not like his mother supporting Dev ---good going Viraat please go after your mother.
Viraat is also jealous of Rohan.......I want him to be pulled apart by rohan and Dev.....that might be his breaking point and Kabutarni better watches out when that happens. Wonder if his wife will fuel the breaking apart business.

BB suggesting to her son Viraat to have control over his anger  says a different story, has she become one and waiting for the right time.  I also noticed the fact that she diverted her son's attention by saying treat Dev as a naukar, get the job done by him and knock away the credit --isn't it what she is doing right now?  In this context I am more or less certain that Dev has been trained with the RP responsibilities by the Muttadhikari and probably not by BB.
The RP responsibility......I think it will be better if the creatives show that Dev has been trained by the trustees or someone in the muth.......I mean take away the running of the muth from her......since she is just a caretaker RPtian the trust can say that........and they can show trust or muth choosing Dev because Dev was the one person who used to follow dadaji around.....he was the person who used to help out dadaji and the trust has seen that although Viraat used to be told to do something it was always Dev who did it and he did it as part of his responobilty whereas Viraath was least interested in the work. Rohan was also not that interested so based on their childhood characters the trust or the muth decided that for the time being Dev will be trained.....so in that way they can show minimum contact between the muth and the badi bahu so when anybody from the muth or trust asks her to be present in some function.....for a short time she is ok....... 

Now, coming to the 11oclock visit of Dev and why he is unsuspecting?  Well the answer is probably because noone knows that the old man need not be administered with that medicine, it is only the BB who is privy to this info.
A man is being injected with sleeping drugs and the docs not picking up on it? Is it possible that he has to be injected with some other medicine and instead of doing that she is injecting this medicine? So whatever drug the docs are using....I mean the docs might have changed many medicines......she is continuing with this drug.........

Your other question of whether this lady would not have slipped in the last 12years and made known her intention---even if she had slipped what is the solution?  As long as RP is alive, there should be a caretaker RP to carry the duties.  BB's husband is least interested, the next generation are all kids, so even if she committed a few errors it has to be forgiven and when Dev was entrusted this responsibility things would have been done correctly as per the RP guidelines.
Forgiving is not the issue here.........mistakes once ot twice can be forgiven but she cannot hide her true nature all the time........most probably removing the control of the muth and trust from her and giving it to the trust or muth will be  a better option.........I mean show that for the last 12 years she has been just the nominal head, so remove the day to day contact with the muth...........show the rumblings of discontent..............she has made mistakes and people have kept mouth shut because of fear and that she is the caretaker RP.........show discontent regarding Viraat and show that Viraath temper burst against the Mahant has made the people more irritated..........show Dev listening to all these discontent and show the questions coming. If he has been running the muth with the help of trustees or whatever then he is not an idiot. He has brains and now start showing the questions. Then let him be a witness to something that badi bahu does that shakes the foundation of his faith............they can deal with all this slowly as a build up to strengthening of Devs character.......
At present she is very happy with the situation because she thinks she has everything under her control.  One other interesting thing is, she did not mind Dev sitting in the puja y'day, when these kind of things start repeating frequently we will have to see what her thinking would be?
Thats it....show that although she is thinking everything is under her control it is not actually such a nice picture that she is imagening. As for her ego and illusions she should not mind Dev.....but it will be interesting that like last time Virath continues doing things that usually results in Dev sitting for the pooja.........or doing some important duty...and people pointing it out to her....wonder will she blow her fuse then........and her aim should be Viraath.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahariNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Thanks Misti, it was fun to read. Especially the way you said that the Champu guy to take a reverse turn because he doesnt fit the bill LOL
You are welcome.Wink

However Dev's family is a little boring, because we are trying to understand ourselves as to what is happening there? Liked Dev and Daima's convo........it showed Dev's innocence. Avinash did a good job in enacting it out. However, there is a difference in being innocent and foolish. We dont want him to be foolish.
Yes and if Dev is working in the mutth then he cannot be shown as an idiot.

Ahh......(Badi bahu) BB is continously talking in her mind. After her interaction with everyone, its a must to have her thinking to herself LOL Nevertheless, she telling Virat to control his anger seems a little odd...... because she herself had been a person who couldnt control her temper! Are they trying to tell us that, indeed in the past 12 yrs, BB has learnt anger management and is now a very cool, composed mastermind??
I am not accepting BB as the cool, composed mastermind....because it is clashing with her earlier charscter. If hey had wanted to show this then they should have done this before as her character introduction. She might think that it is but it should be shown that it is not actually the case....if they show discontent among people in the muth........that they have humoured her because she is the nominal head ,....... but now the mahant incidence is irritating them more.........comparison between dev and viraath by the muth.........take away the control of the muth from her and give it to the muth.....that will also minimise her contact with the muth........

Well the only reason for this i can see is the RP Post! She had always wanted to be the RPtian, but because of her husband she could never get that post. And this always led her to being angry and frustrated. However, after RP's accident, she got the responsibility that she'd been craving for ever after coming in to this house. She must have cooled down a bit, for things were going according to her plan......and for continuing her rule in the house, she had to behave sweetly with everyone, including Daima. Because if she misbehaves with her, Daima shall not let her plans work out. Like, if Daima gets a hint of BB's true colors, she might not let BB to administer the medicine to RP (but why was BB allowed in first place? Daima could have said that 'BB, you go i would take all the responsibilty for medicine'. Why didnt she say that??")
It is be better if they take away the running of the muth from her and give it to the muth.....I mean show that for the past 12 years she was just the nominal head with no direct involvement in the running of the muth.........and the muth chose Dev and trained him because he was always a responsible person. So in that way they can restrict her contact with the muth and whenever the mahant and others have come to meet her it has been just for some time and for that she has been on her best behaviour. .......but the muth people are aware of her faults and they have been keeping quite because she is their nominal head...........but with the open abuse of the chief mahant  and othe mistakes that she should be making.....the discontent should be growing stornger.
As for daima actually I can understand her guessing something is wrong and keeping quiet for the time being and also telling Dev that BB is nice.........daima is just a servant in that house ......she has kept quiet to protect Dev.........she has told all that to Dev so that Devs inherent nature of fighting back is controlled because being shrewd she has realised it that it is better she keeps mum.

Okay Coming back, BB also had to keep Padma under her control and for that she showered love on Rohan. Because her trump card was Rohan, and Padma had be under her influence otherwise how can she let BB to search a bride for her son!
But Padma is very intelligent.......so show her also having doubts........she has been insulted as a widow and because of that bb did not wnat her to be close to Viraath....give Padmas POV........thats all that I am asking.

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Shanti is quite good with her expressions and  she was right about Radhika,marriage....only viewers know who he was , Radhika got married , not Shanti or anyone else...Her worries about her own daughter or Radhika is justified..Belongs to poor family from lower strata and living in small village where girls get married early ,not child marriage....Just feel as if Dai ma is bidding her time , as  yesterday  when she was with Dev andDev was praising M ,her expressions were some what serious as if thinking,yes again was smiling...She can not show her displeasure to M as not being from family.....If Dev is taking all the responsibilities of the Muths or its concerning matters then its good for Dev in a way getting prepared for the future RP...Dai ma also be wanting the same for Dev......Here i think two player will be Dai ma and M....But now there is some improvement in the story-line regarding RP,s family....Virat mother Interaction, with Rohan....At last not least your comments are pleasure to read as being reasonable and hilarious also.....Good work

Shanti and her issues of Radhika marriage is fine for me...I can understand her POV. As for daima I understand her keeping quiet for Dev and thats why want a monologue from her saying that she thinks that something is wrong.......nobody can change that much as bb but she has kept quiet because she is protecting Dev

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

Go to top