Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bholabear

Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by RADEV1000

Originally posted by RADEV1000

Comment-

Surprised why I am back to Bumbumbhole from Anguthachoos'.well I have always asked for the characters POV and today I got Bumbumbhole's''.he knows exactly what aagbabula is about''.infact he said that and he does not care what the other chap feels. He thinks good of kabutarni because of amma''.she has told him that since he is spreading love that's why kabutarni likes him a lot. I am accepting it for the time being but hopefully you will also show him growing up'.well he is 22-23 years old na, so should have the brains of 22-23 years old na '..and not a kid na''..Infact Angie I think today Chunnu Munnu directly answered your question'..they even picked that scene and used it in amma and bumbumbhole's dialogue that he was ready to throw the stone as kid but then he listened to ammas love sermon. Looks like Phuljhari will definitely be needed to take care of this love shove sermon'.or if Bumbumbhole image of Ms. Goody two shoes gets destroyed by something he sees then amma will have a tough time.

Thankyou.Wink
Hilarious Misti.......LOL....thnx a ton once again 4 preparing such a wonderful post with valuable analysis......Dear but i noticed one thing 2day....when Bumbumbhole was praising maheshwari....Amma was thinkin sumthin seriously.............so does she believe maheshwari to dat extent as she was pretending to Bumbumbhole..??

Yes amma was thinking seriously and maybe the creatives will continue to show amma thinking carefully........ammas character is still not clear...........and I don't believe that amma is also thinking that the badi bahu is an angel because that will definitely dumb her down. Maybe they will keep on showing amma in deep thought to build up the suspense..........but I hope that they do not dangle it for long because then the audience will get irritated.

yup dear thats the thing she is not so very clear..........Poor Bumbumbhole.....gettin  all wrong info's from Amma ji...she tought Bumbumbhole taht ..." kanha ne bina arms ke mahabhaarat ka yudh jita diya tha".......i dont get this..Confused. its true that luv is more powerful than arms....but i think in evry aspect of life it'z not aplicable....then y we imagined kanha wid "Sudarshan Chakra".....Wacko

Oh the cvs have to do better than that..........Kanha said to use dialogue first and resolve the issues but if one has to take a stand then one has to fight if that is the only choice. Otherwise there would not be any war any mahabharata. Kanha might not have used arms because he was a charioteer there but he made sure that the Pandavas used their arms.

All my thoughts replicated here, you guys are too fast. When I sleep all these posts come up, and in the morning when I log on, nothing left for me to sayCry

But still I enjoyed every one of these posts. Clap thanks a lot! Big smile

Sorry Bholabear.Embarrassed...........and thank you for the appreciation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Misti once agin u nailed itWink...i always find some solace reading ur commentsBig smile
I had a chnace to watch mondays episode and was laughing thruout watching it coz AviNa as radev changed completey (yes i guess thats the only change in CB..else everything is same.) and i think this chnage is not much pleasurebale to my eyes or ears or to say my tiny brainLOL Actually Avi as this subdued dev is not going well for me, Rubi is lil overhappy in this new avataar even her voice was not realConfused...and i completely agree with your thoughts, i like rads family but wish cud say same to Devs family also.

I guess CVs are reading ur threads thats why trying to reaffirm the fact as to why whole RP parivar accepted BB as good person by making everyone from mahant to Daima to padma to Dev to say that she isso NICE, handling Dadaji n resp. for past 12 yrs..blah blah...What is weird is if they were to make BB as  nice person in front of everyone the n why they made her evilness apparant to everyone before leap..i guess two different sets of CVs working hereDead

btw i am just rolling on floor rerading this last portion..i m at home getting late for office...aiyyooo leaving now but agin u too good MadameClap

Mr. Muchar arrives........Ermm...and chandalika takes one look at Mr. Muchar, smiles and falls in love.....Wink.....well the way her eyes lit up means that she is now in love with Mr. Muchhar. LOLLOLAnyway Mucharji you have ben rejected......Big smile.....even if I take into consideration that Phuljhari is not married, still you are rejected......Big smile....ask why? why?......LOL.....simple because you have moustache and that is not in Phuljharis requirements..........LOL.....you are not tall.......LOL...........and you don't have short hair.......LOL.........so 180 degree turn lo and wapas jao. Big smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovmisti73Neerjaa

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Misti,

Enjoyed reading your comments, great fun how you rejected this guy who has come to see phuljhari and how he doesn't fit the bill--awesome!Thumbs Up

I do agree that Radhika's family is very interesting.  I am happy that they have made Shanthi show some other emotions too, and she has done complete justice.  The selection for the character of Chenu is right on the button, because he has to be guy who looks younger than both Radhika and Chanda, in this context Vineet would not have been the right choice.  But I will also miss Vineet.

Y'day was a subtle show-down between Viraat and his mother which is going to blow beyond recognisable proportion about this I have no doubts.  Already he is impatient that he is not yet the RP.  He does not like his mother supporting Dev ---good going Viraat please go after your mother.  BB suggesting to her son Viraat to have control over his anger  says a different story, has she become one and waiting for the right time.  I also noticed the fact that she diverted her son's attention by saying treat Dev as a naukar, get the job done by him and knock away the credit --isn't it what she is doing right now?  In this context I am more or less certain that Dev has been trained with the RP responsibilities by the Muttadhikari and probably not by BB.

Now, coming to the 11oclock visit of Dev and why he is unsuspecting?  Well the answer is probably because noone knows that the old man need not be administered with that medicine, it is only the BB who is privy to this info. 

Your other question of whether this lady would not have slipped in the last 12years and made known her intention---even if she had slipped what is the solution?  As long as RP is alive, there should be a caretaker RP to carry the duties.  BB's husband is least interested, the next generation are all kids, so even if she committed a few errors it has to be forgiven and when Dev was entrusted this responsibility things would have been done correctly as per the RP guidelines.

At present she is very happy with the situation because she thinks she has everything under her control.  One other interesting thing is, she did not mind Dev sitting in the puja y'day, when these kind of things start repeating frequently we will have to see what her thinking would be?

PutijaChalhovmisti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Misti,  you are writing great commentary and since I am only able to watch the episodes late in the evening these days, your commentary gives an accurate indication.
Thank you.Wink

Like you,  I am loving phuljhari and her family.  Even though Vineet was my choice for Chenu,  I like this actor too.  The characterization is intact from the childhood.  Liked phuljhari and her specific requirements for her kishan kanhiya.  When Chandalika convinces her in the short term about Chirkut being her KK, she wouldn't be happy.  I would like to see a nice confrontation scene between her and her buddy Kanha where she threatens to break off her relationship with him if he doesn't bring her proper bumbumbhole.
Vineet is the main negative lead in another show and he ruling the roost there. As for the actor playing Chenu.......he is good and I like him too. Infact in that family I sometimes feel that the actress playing Champakali is the one standing aside from the rest of the family......I am talking about chemistry here with the other characters.......

Liked the entire family today with Nirupa Roya adamant about Radhika pursuing her degree.  Prefer that she goes to the University and changes Anguthachus to Bumbumbhole and Kanha there.  Don't know how that would be possible in 1 month.  If Champakali is sitting for 10th exams currently, how is Radhika getting admission in such a short time,  gets choosen by Kabutarni, meets Rohan and then eventually find out about Dev all in one month.  Maybe it would be like her wedding in 15 days that turned into six months.  Why not have Chirkut's birthday in six months?  They can show Kabutarni having a monologue about making a mistake about Chirkut's birthday and cursing her family members for their stupidity in not correcting her as they consider her Devi and believes her every word even when logic says otherwise.
I am also liking Nirupa Roy and his stubborn stance in getting her to go for higher education.I hope that he gets successful and this is the way he sends her away from the house. Angie I don't like the idea of someone changing his or her thought for some other person........because to me that is not a real change. If a persons changes his or her thoughts then he or she should do it by themselves. It is ok that the person looks for guidance but the questions should come from himself and not from someone else.  I hope they are planning on postponing this one month thing. The characters are all still muddled up......they can stretch this one month......as you have said they stretched 1 days to 3 months.Wink

Actually like Shanti too.  The actress was great as usual.  Her expressions were so good in anger and frustration and then changing to cunningness and exasperation with Chenu on his blackmail and then her games.  Hope they keep her this way and not go with the burning stuff.  I actually liked her practical nature.  Even if she had considered Radhika her daughter and loved her, her logic about the kid wedding was correct.  She doesn't know about Radhika's personal friendship with Kanha (how he gives her tests and then comes through at the last minute for her) and her ehsas with bumbumbhole.  So as a mother it is logical and practical to dissuade her daughter from considering that marriage.  Here she is doing it for her own daughter's sake so that she can get married.
I did not mind her practical nature and from her POV she is right. I like this actress........her face is like an open book and you can see the expression change swiftly........and she knows how o use her eyes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

First.......Chunnu Munnu how many times are you going to try to convince the audience that Kabutarni is the best manipulator around....D'oh...I mean every scene that has her in it ............finishes with her patting someones head, smiling and then the camera freezing on her face and a  monologue telling the audience why she is doing all this.......LOL......

This is chunnu munnu's speciality.  Tell us something that we know and don't give us any information as to why Padma and Daima developed amnesia regarding Kabutarni or what they did with their brains.

Exactly........whats the use of telling the audience something they know and not giving an explanantion as to what they don't know or the gaping holes that are there in amma and Padma's characterisation.

..ammaji you are becoming bit boring now......and you are wondering that it is so strange that people can change due to circumstancesErmm...(Sorry chinnu munnu you will have to do better that this.....kabutarni not slipping in the past 12 yars is impossible..Stern Smile).....oh yes.. bumbumbhole gives a Colgate toothpaste smile. Anyway so bumbumbhole actually visits the grandfather when the kabutarni is also visiting him. ErmmAlthough I do find it a bit strange that Kabutarni and bumbumbhole are visiting dadaji at almost the same time and yet bumbumbhole has not seen anything........Wacko............ahh beauty sleep for bumbumbhole and he needs a kiss to wake him up.   WinkLOL 

That smile was just too funny.  Didn't Dev use to have that smile when phuljari who was Pataka in her previous birth would bestow a kiss on Dev's cheek.  Now he gets it with Kabutarni's patting? 

I found that smile funny too......

Hmm... phuljhari has her work cut out.  Wonder why Padma, Daima or even Dev haven't bothered to ask Kabutarni to let them administer the medicine in 12 years even though Dev follows Kabutarni to Chintamani's room just after she finishes the medicine part.

Yes again..........dadima and Padma are the two key characters here and both are still maintained as blanks to the audience.

Quick question:  Now Kabutarni is nice to Dev because he is doing all the RP work and according to her her son is getting the credit.  But did he start the work 12 years ago when he was a child.  It had to be her who did the work and yet nobody suspected her.  Her true stingy greedy nature never came out in the open.  Chunnu munnu,  can't you just control the screenplay even in the second month of the show when the main story has not even started. 

Thats it.....if someone else from the muth has trained Dev then make it clear to the audience.......since she is just the caretaker RPtian is it possible that the muth or trust is controlling what she does......basically she has no say in the running of the duties and the family has to do certain things......also for me someone should be covering for her. ...I mean keeping her calm and hopefully show that too. ....since from the beginning she has been shown as a hotheaded and greedy person it is not possible for her to do all this for 12 years and not crack. If they had shown her like this from the beginning then I would not have had any problems. Angie this is what happens when you don't plan a screenplay and just decide to go with the flow. 

Surprised why I am back to Bumbumbhole from Anguthachoos.....well I have always asked for the characters POV and today I got Bumbumbhole's.......he knows exactly what aagbabula is about........infact he said that and he does not care what the other chap feels. He thinks good of kabutarni because of amma.............she has told him that since he is spreading love that's why kabutarni likes him a lot. I am accepting it for the time being but hopefully you will also show him growing up..well he is 22-23 years old na, so should have the brains of 22-23 years old na ...and not a kid na......Infact Angie I think today Chunnu Munnu directly answered your question.........they even picked that scene and used it in amma and bumbumbhole's dialogue that he was ready to throw the stone as kid but then he listened to ammas love sermon. Looks like Phuljhari will definitely be needed to take care of this love shove sermon...or if Bumbumbhole image of Ms. Goody two shoes gets destroyed by something he sees then amma will have a tough time.

Misti,  they picked up my question and your answer to that.  Amma has brainwashed Bumbumbhole regarding Kabutarni.  Now your next question is logical?  But assuming he believes in Amma's sermon,  why is Amma convinced that Kabutarni changed in a minute from a screaming banshee to a smiling concerned dutiful DIL.  Amma will change again when phuljhari shows up at PB.  Then her brain freeze would melt and she would start having doubts.  I have a feeling that Dev would be in his Anguthachoos mode until something drastic happens to phuljhari.  My question is that since everything is reversed from CB1 in this show,  will Radhika lose her memory in the leap and meet another Viraath or Rohan who would claim to be her husband.

Amma is the key character here and I will not believe that she has not guessed. She can keep quiet for the time being to protect Dev and it can also be shown that she has made him believe all this because she knows his true nature.......that he does not like anybody taking anything that he thinks rightfully belongs to him........but her suddenly waking up due to Radhika..........not done. Radika can be again used as the catalyst that might make amma decide that maybe the time has come for her to show her hand.  Regarding memory loss I think this time it might be Radhika.Wink 

Anyway,  liking phuljhari in CB2 and can't say much about bumbumbhole at this time.  At least he doesn't care about Viraath.  But hopefully he forgets that love doesn't cure everything.  Sometimes punishment is needed per Kanha's lesson.  

Yes.....love is not always the cure to all ills......Kanha himself made sure that some people are punished.

Edited by misti73 - 10 March 2011 at 1:40am
sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Thanks Misti, it was fun to read. Especially the way you said that the Champu guy to take a reverse turn because he doesnt fit the bill LOL

I agree, Radhika's family is treat to watch moreso because its a nice blend of characters (who remain as they are and dont suddenly become something else) and situations. I enjoy even Shanti's shoutings and Cheenu's cute threatenings here. 

However Dev's family is a little boring, because we are trying to understand ourselves as to what is happening there? Liked Dev and Daima's convo........it showed Dev's innocence. Avinash did a good job in enacting it out. However, there is a difference in being innocent and foolish. We dont want him to be foolish.

Ahh......(Badi bahu) BB is continously talking in her mind. After her interaction with everyone, its a must to have her thinking to herself LOL Nevertheless, she telling Virat to control his anger seems a little odd...... because she herself had been a person who couldnt control her temper! Are they trying to tell us that, indeed in the past 12 yrs, BB has learnt anger management and is now a very cool, composed mastermind?? 

Well the only reason for this i can see is the RP Post! She had always wanted to be the RPtian, but because of her husband she could never get that post. And this always led her to being angry and frustrated. However, after RP's accident, she got the responsibility that she'd been craving for ever after coming in to this house. She must have cooled down a bit, for things were going according to her plan......and for continuing her rule in the house, she had to behave sweetly with everyone, including Daima. Because if she misbehaves with her, Daima shall not let her plans work out. Like, if Daima gets a hint of BB's true colors, she might not let BB to administer the medicine to RP (but why was BB allowed in first place? Daima could have said that 'BB, you go i would take all the responsibilty for medicine'. Why didnt she say that??") 

Okay Coming back, BB also had to keep Padma under her control and for that she showered love on Rohan. Because her trump card was Rohan, and Padma had be under her influence otherwise how can she let BB to search a bride for her son!

The younger generation seems much better.....for the characters have been consistent. Virat is the same, so is Dev. He get angry but controls himself remembering his Daima's love sermon. Fine. 

And yes, Daima did seem skeptical......as if she's yet not ready to believe completely about the Magical Transformation of BB. Then i think, she should be alert......!

Edited by sia_lovely - 10 March 2011 at 2:03am

..yajnaseni..Neerjaamisti73

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
 Shanti is quite good with her expressions and  she was right about Radhika,marriage....only viewers know who he was , Radhika got married , not Shanti or anyone else...Her worries about her own daughter or Radhika is justified..Belongs to poor family from lower strata and living in small village where girls get married early ,not child marriage....Just feel as if Dai ma is bidding her time , as  yesterday  when she was with Dev andDev was praising M ,her expressions were some what serious as if thinking,yes again was smiling...She can not show her displeasure to M as not being from family.....If Dev is taking all the responsibilities of the Muths or its concerning matters then its good for Dev in a way getting prepared for the future RP...Dai ma also be wanting the same for Dev......Here i think two player will be Dai ma and M....But now there is some improvement in the story-line regarding RP,s family....Virat mother Interaction, with Rohan....At last not least your comments are pleasure to read as being reasonable and hilarious also.....Good work

Edited by neerjashingla - 10 March 2011 at 4:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chipak

Misti once agin u nailed itWink...i always find some solace reading ur commentsBig smile
Thankyou.WinkBig smile

I had a chnace to watch mondays episode and was laughing thruout watching it coz AviNa as radev changed completey (yes i guess thats the only change in CB..else everything is same.) and i think this chnage is not much pleasurebale to my eyes or ears or to say my tiny brainLOL Actually Avi as this subdued dev is not going well for me, Rubi is lil overhappy in this new avataar even her voice was not realConfused...and i completely agree with your thoughts, i like rads family but wish cud say same to Devs family also.
I am laughing reading your reactions.......I am happy regarding Radhikas character but Rubi's voice needs to be worked on. Rads family is good...they are a nice bunch of different characters and Devs family....nothing to say about it.

I guess CVs are reading ur threads thats why trying to reaffirm the fact as to why whole RP parivar accepted BB as good person by making everyone from mahant to Daima to padma to Dev to say that she isso NICE, handling Dadaji n resp. for past 12 yrs..blah blah...What is weird is if they were to make BB as  nice person in front of everyone the n why they made her evilness apparant to everyone before leap..i guess two different sets of CVs working hereDead
Exactly...if they are planning to make her into an evil calculating person then they should have done it from the beginning.......just shows how important characterisation is to them.

btw i am just rolling on floor rerading this last portion..i m at home getting late for office...aiyyooo leaving now but agin u too good MadameClap
Mr. Muchar arrives........Ermm...and chandalika takes one look at Mr. Muchar, smiles and falls in love.....Wink.....well the way her eyes lit up means that she is now in love with Mr. Muchhar. LOLLOLAnyway Mucharji you have ben rejected......Big smile.....even if I take into consideration that Phuljhari is not married, still you are rejected......Big smile....ask why? why?......LOL.....simple because you have moustache and that is not in Phuljharis requirements..........LOL.....you are not tall.......LOL...........and you don't have short hair.......LOL.........so 180 degree turn lo and wapas jao. Big smileBig smile
thankyou..LOL...well I had to make it clear regarding Radhikas requirements........I am with her on this. ..actually I have always been with her regarding what she wants.

Go to top