Phuljhari=Radhika

Bumbumbhole=Dev

Kabutarni=Maheshwari

Champakali=Radhikas siter

Nirupa Roy=Radhikas father

Sriman aagbabula=Viraath

Chandalika=Radhikas mother

Chunnu Munnu=Creatives

First.......Chunnu Munnu how many times are you going to try to convince the audience that Kabutarni is the best manipulator around.......I mean every scene that has her in it ............finishes with her patting someones head, smiling and then the camera freezing on her face and a  monologue telling the audience why she is doing all this.......πŸ˜†......I mean ammaji in CB1 did not even have this honour of justifying her each and every action to the audience............the scene containing her and Chirkut regarding chirkuts choice in bride ....πŸ€”.....she gives him the photos.........pats his head and then camera on her face and then her monologue..........then her son aagbabula who is also jealous of Chirkut......she gives her a sermon regarding not to throw weight around.......arrey he is her son na so he has got it from her......πŸ˜‰......anyway so she pats his head and calms him down............poor bacha was very angry..............and then again the camera freezes on her face and another monologue..........Then again bumbumbhole  and ammaji and kabutarni patting bumbumbhole's head and then again the camera freezing on her face and another monologue...........and all the monologues are repeats ......😑........I mean they have been said before....πŸ₯±......hence my question I mean how many times are you going to prove that she is a manipulator when she is not.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Its another thing that amma has fried her brains..😳.......amma you are very strange......😳.when you need to fry your brains you don't and when you don't need to you do......😳.......see you should have friend you brains during CB1 but you decided to fry them now......😳.....ammaji you are becoming bit boring now......and you are wondering that it is so strange that people can change due to circumstancesπŸ€”...(Sorry chinnu munnu you will have to do better that this.....kabutarni not slipping in the past 12 yars is impossible..😳).....oh yes.. bumbumbhole gives a Colgate toothpaste smile. Anyway so bumbumbhole actually visits the grandfather when the kabutarni is also visiting him. πŸ€”Although I do find it a bit strange that Kabutarni and bumbumbhole are visiting dadaji at almost the same time and yet bumbumbhole has not seen anything....................ahh beauty sleep for bumbumbhole and he needs a kiss to wake him up.   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

Ok now phuljhari........Chunnu  munnu can you make a single episode just based on Phuljharis family. πŸ˜ƒI find this family much more interesting to watch ....πŸ˜ƒ..anyway chandalika and on her favourite topic of getting Phuljhari married and that she has found the perfect boy for her.........😲.......hmmm is that a stubborn phuljhari look...........πŸ˜ƒ........I do like the look.........πŸ˜ƒ..when she has that look then the fun starts..πŸ˜‰.........anyway Nirupa Roy pats away his wife like a fly ...πŸ‘.........liked that too and the wife backs down but has not given up. 😲Phuljhari decide to send an SOS to her friend kanha because although Nirupa Roy thinks that his wife has got the message but Phuljhari knows her foster mother much better......πŸ˜ƒ.....and then flashback.....ahh kid bumbumbhole......I was missing him...😍he was such fun to watch..Then next day.............Chandalika behaving like cat on hot tin roof......πŸ˜†...because she has not given up and plans to bring the boy to see Phuljahri and she gets blackmailed by chenu who has increased his rate........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....a nice blackmailing match between mother and son and then father arrives and chandalika is stuck.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...anyway chenu decided to help his mother....Now champakali is itching to go for speed dating and chandalika is thinking of sending the father away beause the boy will be arriving with his family.....😲........she finds an excuse and sends him away.......😲.....he leaves and then Mr. Muchar arrives........πŸ€”...and chandalika takes one look at Mr. Muchar, smiles and falls in love.....πŸ˜‰.....well the way her eyes lit up means that she is now in love with Mr. Muchhar. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Anyway Mucharji you have ben rejected......πŸ˜ƒ.....even if I take into consideration that Phuljhari is not married, still you are rejected......πŸ˜ƒ....ask why? why?......πŸ˜†.....simple because you have moustache and that is not in Phuljharis requirements..........πŸ˜†.....you are not tall.......πŸ˜†...........and you don't have short hair.......πŸ˜†.........so 180 degree turn lo and wapas jao. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Comment-

Surprised why I am back to Bumbumbhole from Anguthachoos.....well I have always asked for the characters POV and today I got Bumbumbhole's.......he knows exactly what aagbabula is about........infact he said that and he does not care what the other chap feels. He thinks good of kabutarni because of amma.............she has told him that since he is spreading love that's why kabutarni likes him a lot. I am accepting it for the time being but hopefully you will also show him growing up..well he is 22-23 years old na, so should have the brains of 22-23 years old na ...and not a kid na......Infact Angie I think today Chunnu Munnu directly answered your question.........they even picked that scene and used it in amma and bumbumbhole's dialogue that he was ready to throw the stone as kid but then he listened to ammas love sermon. Looks like Phuljhari will definitely be needed to take care of this love shove sermon...or if Bumbumbhole image of Ms. Goody two shoes gets destroyed by something he sees then amma will have a tough time.

I thoroughly enjoyed Phuljharis family.....Phuljhari-father-mother interaction and her father's objection to Phuljhari getting married...the mothers practical reasons why she should get married.........then although the mother manages to hoodwink the father but Phuljhari knows exactly what is going on in her mother's head. Next day Chenu taking advantage of the situation and blackmailing the mother....the mother frantically running around trying to get the father out of the house......the father reminding Phujhari to collect her forms for higher education......phuljhari's reply that she remembers and she will go after she finishes her work.

Whoever is writing the dialogues for Phuljharis family and doing the screenplay and characterization........good work and also good work to the actors in Phuljharis household.........Sorry can't say that for the people responsible for characterisation on bumbumbholes family and also their dialogues . I have no issues regarding acting. 

Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: misti73

Comment-

Surprised why I am back to Bumbumbhole from Anguthachoos'.well I have always asked for the characters POV and today I got Bumbumbhole's''.he knows exactly what aagbabula is about''.infact he said that and he does not care what the other chap feels. He thinks good of kabutarni because of amma''.she has told him that since he is spreading love that's why kabutarni likes him a lot. I am accepting it for the time being but hopefully you will also show him growing up'.well he is 22-23 years old na, so should have the brains of 22-23 years old na '..and not a kid na''..Infact Angie I think today Chunnu Munnu directly answered your question'..they even picked that scene and used it in amma and bumbumbhole's dialogue that he was ready to throw the stone as kid but then he listened to ammas love sermon. Looks like Phuljhari will definitely be needed to take care of this love shove sermon'.or if Bumbumbhole image of Ms. Goody two shoes gets destroyed by something he sees then amma will have a tough time.

Hilarious Misti.......πŸ˜†....thnx a ton once again 4 preparing such a wonderful post with valuable analysis......Dear but i noticed one thing 2day....when Bumbumbhole was praising maheshwari....Amma was thinkin sumthin seriously.............so does she believe maheshwari to dat extent as she was pretending to Bumbumbhole..??
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RADEV1000

Thankyou.πŸ˜‰
Hilarious Misti.......πŸ˜†....thnx a ton once again 4 preparing such a wonderful post with valuable analysis......Dear but i noticed one thing 2day....when Bumbumbhole was praising maheshwari....Amma was thinkin sumthin seriously.............so does she believe maheshwari to dat extent as she was pretending to Bumbumbhole..??

Yes amma was thinking seriously and maybe the creatives will continue to show amma thinking carefully........ammas character is still not clear...........and I don't believe that amma is also thinking that the badi bahu is an angel because that will definitely dumb her down. Maybe they will keep on showing amma in deep thought to build up the suspense..........but I hope that they do not dangle it for long because then the audience will get irritated.
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yes amma was thinking seriously and maybe the creatives will continue to show amma thinking carefully........ammas character is still not clear...........and I don't believe that amma is also thinking that the badi bahu is an angel because that will definitely dumb her down. Maybe they will keep on showing amma in deep thought to build up the suspense..........but I hope that they do not dangle it for long because then the audience will get irritated.

yup dear thats the thing she is not so very clear..........Poor Bumbumbhole.....gettin  all wrong info's from Amma ji...she tought Bumbumbhole taht ..." kanha ne bina arms ke mahabhaarat ka yudh jita diya tha".......i dont get this..πŸ˜•. its true that luv is more powerful than arms....but i think in evry aspect of life it'z not aplicable....then y we imagined kanha wid "Sudarshan Chakra".....
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RADEV1000

yup dear thats the thing she is not so very clear..........Poor Bumbumbhole.....gettin  all wrong info's from Amma ji...she tought Bumbumbhole taht ..." kanha ne bina arms ke mahabhaarat ka yudh jita diya tha".......i dont get this..πŸ˜•. its true that luv is more powerful than arms....but i think in evry aspect of life it'z not aplicable....then y we imagined kanha wid "Sudarshan Chakra".....

Oh the cvs have to do better than that..........Kanha said to use dialogue first and resolve the issues but if one has to take a stand then one has to fight if that is the only choice. Otherwise there would not be any war any mahabharata. Kanha might not have used arms because he was a charioteer there but he made sure that the Pandavas used their arms.
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi..Misti? i hope life is ez with u... have time time little bit to read ur funny post..u r always a creative writer...keep it up...πŸ‘πŸΌ God bless you my dear...see u soon...πŸ˜‰
Edited by Kinara2 - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinara2

Hi..Misti? i hope life is ez with u... have time time little bit to read ur funny post..u r always a creative writer...keep it up...πŸ‘πŸΌ God bless you my dear...see u soon...πŸ˜‰

Hi Kinara........... life is busy but good. Thanks for liking my ramblings.
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Anyway Mucharji you have ben rejected......πŸ˜ƒ.....even if I take into consideration that Phuljhari is not married, still you are rejected......πŸ˜ƒ....ask why? why?......πŸ˜†.....simple because you have moustache and that is not in Phuljharis requirements..........πŸ˜†.....you are not tall.......πŸ˜†...........and you don't have short hair.......πŸ˜†.........so 180 degree turn lo and wapas jao. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

🀣Can't stop laughing. Thank you very much MistiπŸ‘πŸΌ

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Anyway Mucharji you have ben rejected......πŸ˜ƒ.....even if I take into consideration that Phuljhari is not married, still you are rejected......πŸ˜ƒ....ask why? why?......πŸ˜†.....simple because you have moustache and that is not in Phuljharis requirements..........πŸ˜†.....you are not tall.......πŸ˜†...........and you don't have short hair.......πŸ˜†.........so 180 degree turn lo and wapas jao. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

hey yaar Mr.Macharji is 1960 version I think.....
perfect match for Champakali or Chandalika..........not for Phuljharis.........................🀣
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Misti very hilarious

Since u asked CM for POV of others in RP house they misunderstood and have given them all to the wrong person πŸ˜† oh AC has again become BBB

πŸ€£πŸ€£ muchar ji having mustache and not tall

Liked Phuljaris expression they dont know that adamant look

Looks like Phuljhari will definitely be needed to take care of this love shove sermon...or if Bumbumbhole image of Ms. Goody two shoes gets destroyed by something he sees then amma will have a tough time.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes I think todays dialogue of 11 has some significance and BBB is expected to see something which he will not like about Kabutarnis behavior it will come shortly and he will start questioning his feelings about Kabutarni which he will be ubable to share with amba
on the whole the episode was moving and things r getting hot for Phuljari and this will make her send an SOS to her friend to get back her KK to her. Anyway KK is in the neighbouring boat even if there is a stone in betweenπŸ˜†

Misti was reading ur post and posting my point then found u have answered about why AC became BBB also other asking and being amused on the same issuesπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago