Will Viren complete d Project Report ?

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
2dy manager tells 2 Viren ki Environment report has 2 b submitted till tomm otherwise onstructon will b stopped . So guyzz do u thnk Viren completed d report wout letting any1 know abt it n then came 2 home . It will b so sweet of him if he would hav done tht n i m suree He did it 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Am sure Moni, U r right, he must have done it,  and thats why he seemed so relaxed,  He is a real  sweet heart Dear,  he will not allow the business to go through any loss
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Yeah i do think he has completed and that's why he arrived a bit late.. His eyes told me that he wanted to complete it and not tell siddharath about it.. He wants to become sincere and responsible.. His guilty mind will make him do it.. He loves sid and dadasaheb now.. He too wants to become like them and work hard..
The look that he gave after the manager left, showed that he will submit it. And next day when sid comes to the office he gets a surprise on the up to date work of their company..
Viren bought a bad mark on the sood company because of that salary prob.. Guess he will try to do anythng to get back the name of the company...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even I am sure he had completed the report before he returned home.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I too think he must have completed the report before coming home
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wow he would have done it! that will be a great news for the family members and specially Nivi!
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you are right moni... sure he would have completed the report.... :)
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
yuppp gals Even i m damnn sureee ki Viren had completed it n tht is why he was late n little bit tired also when he came 2 home . Ohh he is surelyy a sweetheart n it will b so sweet 2 see it . I m suree dis will only hapenn otheriwise there was no meaning of showing tht scene , rght ?
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
he will definitely complete it