Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Aisa Duffer Dekhaa Kahin........ (Page 9)

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by vijayam

Okay guys.....Iccha has put Veer in this situation ...and Veer has his weaknesses too agreed..but now..its iccha's responsibility to bring him out of this mess....she has to support him now...no other go for her...Smile.....

Vijaya ...agreed that Ichcha always told him its his baby and he shud care for it... but Veer always showed his hatred for Taps and he always knew what a nautanki Taps is... so what has changed now ??? Just because Jogi asked him to take care of Taps ... then why is Nani staying in the btoon house ..only to all the time humiliate Ichcha and keep cursing her ? why is Nani not taking care of her ladli gulab jamun...
In the entire Btoon clan, who are going crazy for that waris, there was no one who cud feed Taps... and this guy goes there and behaves all lovey dovey and feeds her like as if she is his wife...Angry
how much ever a wife asks the husband to take care of the other woman ...she will never be able to watch her husband feed the other woman with all the drama that veer did...

I pity the situation Ichcha is in ...she was in a total depressed state today, after what dadaji n Damini told her and to top it she had to watch Veer doing  his bit with that nautanki...
I feel she shud leave this mad house before she has a nervous breakdown ... no one there deserves her goodness...

@ Bold .... I hope and really wish that she has the guts to leave this disloyal Veer to evil Taps and get out of this mad B house where nobody understands or deserves her... This time she should not go to Jogi's place also.. She should just take her mother with her, get a job to support herself and do whatever noble service she can do like educating the slum kids and helping drug addicts in rehabilitation, etc and making her life meaningful...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojcjs369tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by IisBliss

Originally posted by farah007

oh i just mentioned in my previous comment keh he is definitely DUMB!! harvard graduate nahi.. CHOOOHA  BUSINESS INSTITUTE se MBA karke aaya hai!!!

arre mujhe toh lagtha hain ki yeh koi MBA graduate-vaduate nahi hain..LOL iske bewakoofi aur lagataar exams mein ande lene keliye college ne laat maar kar bahar kardi hogi ..ROFLROFL tho parivaar, family business ka bahana lekar sabko ulloo bana raha hain..LOL LOLnahi tho kya koi bhi aaadmi, chahe ghunghat mein hi ho, apne fiancee ke height aur figureWink nahi pehchansaktha..LOL tabhi shakh tha mujhe, ab confirm hogayaROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLyeh lalooo University Graduate haiROFLROFLROFLshakal bhi miltee hai laloo seROFLROFLROFL
Do u know lalooo is LAW graduateWinkWinkWink
LOL kyaa ankit bhai , kahaan kahaan se connection jodte hoLOL
no connection yaar, he enter law collage at NORMAL ageWinkWink in Normal collageLOLLOLLOL and made INDIAN RAILWAY BEST IN THE WORLDWinkWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissrahulvaid1intruderfasttiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hasini79

Originally posted by hermoinee

Yesterday i had hoped that it was a dream scene of Ichcha, and I even gave him the benefit of doubt that since he is good, he cannot see evil in others... But now it is obvious that i was wrong to assume both these things and the only truth is he is a complete duffer with no loyalty or stability and who is an extremely weak character unfit to be called a hero... He has betrayed the memory of his dead brother Vansh as well as his 'True love'(?) Ichcha by his act of feeding Tapasya...

no wonder tomorrow he puts tapori's head in his lap n sing a lallaby.....to put her to bed........Angry  he deserves a tight slap from all of us.....veecha fans

i think first of all get his head shaved offLOLtake of ur jootey chappals and De Ghumaa ke Ghumaa Ke Ghumaa KeROFL
we badly need Faraha friends shayari hereLOLLOL

hasini79rahulvaid1intruderfasttiny15

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
today even after being sad n scary that taps didn't leave her chance to hurt ichcha.AngryAngryAngryAngry...she brought that stupid veer's watch n told her that she came to give her something.........hahaha....when did she give something to ichchaa.....OuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulvaid1tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

today even after being sad n scary that taps didn't leave her chance to hurt ichcha.AngryAngryAngryAngry...she brought that stupid veer's watch n told her that she came to give her something.........hahaha....when did she give something to ichchaa.....OuchOuch

and why did that A**H*** leave his watchLOLi think he thought kahin lalchee Tapuchiyaa watch naa khaa jaaye nikaal kar khaana khilaata hoonLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79sourojankit111

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by IisBliss

Originally posted by farah007

oh i just mentioned in my previous comment keh he is definitely DUMB!! harvard graduate nahi.. CHOOOHA  BUSINESS INSTITUTE se MBA karke aaya hai!!!

arre mujhe toh lagtha hain ki yeh koi MBA graduate-vaduate nahi hain..LOL iske bewakoofi aur lagataar exams mein ande lene keliye college ne laat maar kar bahar kardi hogi ..ROFLROFL tho parivaar, family business ka bahana lekar sabko ulloo bana raha hain..LOL LOLnahi tho kya koi bhi aaadmi, chahe ghunghat mein hi ho, apne fiancee ke height aur figureWink nahi pehchansaktha..LOL tabhi shakh tha mujhe, ab confirm hogayaROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLyeh lalooo University Graduate haiROFLROFLROFLshakal bhi miltee hai laloo seROFLROFLROFL
Do u know lalooo is LAW graduateWinkWinkWink
LOL kyaa ankit bhai , kahaan kahaan se connection jodte hoLOL
no connection yaar, he enter law collage at NORMAL ageWinkWink in Normal collageLOLLOLLOL and made INDIAN RAILWAY BEST IN THE WORLDWinkWink
ok baba no connectionROFLROFL
should i put a disclaimar this information ahs nothing to do with any person dead or aliveROFL

hasini79IisBlissrahulvaid1ankit111

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

and why did that A**H*** leave his watchLOLi think he thought kahin lalchee Tapuchiyaa watch naa khaa jaaye nikaal kar khaana khilaata hoonLOL
woh taps already veer ichcha ka time khagayi...ab watch khayegi tho kya farak padega iss bewakoof veer ka.....AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulvaid1

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

ROFLOhh ManLOLmain lead of the show and so DumbShockedFirst he feeds tapuchiya who is pregnant with RATTTTThore childWinkPersonal front par bana Duffer aur bevakoof ROFLsecond itnaa bada Duffer ready to pledge House for business plansROFLROFLROFLDoes he have basic sense of businessROFLROFLROFLshud have pledged Comapny's assets if anyWinkpeople pledge house property when they have nothing else leftROFLROFLROFLi m sorry i supported this donkey till nowDeadShockedLOLbut now he has no respect in my eyesOuchWinkLOLItnaa bada duffer dekha hai kyaa kahinWinkLOL

Hmmmm utter flopp character hogaya Veer...OuchEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL bevakuffAngry did he study in Harvard.... yaa did he dream abt masala chai n pakoras all the time..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top