Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Aisa Duffer Dekhaa Kahin........ (Page 8)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by IisBliss

Originally posted by farah007

oh i just mentioned in my previous comment keh he is definitely DUMB!! harvard graduate nahi.. CHOOOHA  BUSINESS INSTITUTE se MBA karke aaya hai!!!

arre mujhe toh lagtha hain ki yeh koi MBA graduate-vaduate nahi hain..LOL iske bewakoofi aur lagataar exams mein ande lene keliye college ne laat maar kar bahar kardi hogi ..ROFLROFL tho parivaar, family business ka bahana lekar sabko ulloo bana raha hain..LOL LOLnahi tho kya koi bhi aaadmi, chahe ghunghat mein hi ho, apne fiancee ke height aur figureWink nahi pehchansaktha..LOL tabhi shakh tha mujhe, ab confirm hogayaROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLyeh lalooo University Graduate haiROFLROFLROFLshakal bhi miltee hai laloo seROFLROFLROFL
Do u know lalooo is LAW graduateWinkWinkWink
WinkLOLLOLLOL kyaa ankit bhai , kahaan kahaan se connection jodte hoLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissrahulvaid1ankit111tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Originally posted by neenu55

more than tapasya ichaa got humilated in that rat puja

and this boy is like good morning and with his diamond rings

who wants his diamond rings

good that ichaa not smiled and give in for his sweet talks
neenu u r rite!!Clap wen he told icchha abt 1st diamond of the factory in her finger i was s thinking icchha doesn't need all these as shes not dracula who seeing expensive gifts & diamond necklace or bracelet do a "Palti" & will 4get wat type of gul he was khilayengi wid the woman whom he claims 2hate 2 the core!!AngryDeadDeadDead
i was also happy she didn't respond 2 him at night & even in the morning she was lukewarm in her reponse!!ClapClapClap

but if veer is doing this dracula seva 2 wriggle out truth as may b he'd heard sumthing abt blackmailing then he"ll again bcum a full hero!!

IisBlisssourojneenu55intruderfast

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by IisBliss

Originally posted by farah007

oh i just mentioned in my previous comment keh he is definitely DUMB!! harvard graduate nahi.. CHOOOHA  BUSINESS INSTITUTE se MBA karke aaya hai!!!

arre mujhe toh lagtha hain ki yeh koi MBA graduate-vaduate nahi hain..LOL iske bewakoofi aur lagataar exams mein ande lene keliye college ne laat maar kar bahar kardi hogi ..ROFLROFL tho parivaar, family business ka bahana lekar sabko ulloo bana raha hain..LOL LOLnahi tho kya koi bhi aaadmi, chahe ghunghat mein hi ho, apne fiancee ke height aur figureWink nahi pehchansaktha..LOL tabhi shakh tha mujhe, ab confirm hogayaROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLyeh lalooo University Graduate haiROFLROFLROFLshakal bhi miltee hai laloo seROFLROFLROFL
Do u know lalooo is LAW graduateWinkWinkWink

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Originally posted by hermoinee

Yesterday i had hoped that it was a dream scene of Ichcha, and I even gave him the benefit of doubt that since he is good, he cannot see evil in others... But now it is obvious that i was wrong to assume both these things and the only truth is he is a complete duffer with no loyalty or stability and who is an extremely weak character unfit to be called a hero... He has betrayed the memory of his dead brother Vansh as well as his 'True love'(?) Ichcha by his act of feeding Tapasya...

no wonder tomorrow he puts tapori's head in his lap n sing a lallaby.....to put her to bed........DeadDeadDeadAngryAngryAngryAngry  he deserves a tight slap from all of us.....veecha fans

hermione8sourojrahulvaid1tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasini79

Originally posted by hermoinee

Yesterday i had hoped that it was a dream scene of Ichcha, and I even gave him the benefit of doubt that since he is good, he cannot see evil in others... But now it is obvious that i was wrong to assume both these things and the only truth is he is a complete duffer with no loyalty or stability and who is an extremely weak character unfit to be called a hero... He has betrayed the memory of his dead brother Vansh as well as his 'True love'(?) Ichcha by his act of feeding Tapasya...

no wonder tomorrow he puts tapori's head in his lap n sing a lallaby.....to put her to bed........DeadDeadDeadAngryAngryAngryAngry  he deserves a tight slap from all of us.....veecha fans

i think first of all get his head shaved offLOLtake of ur jootey chappals and De Ghumaa ke Ghumaa Ke Ghumaa KeROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlisstiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Okay guys.....Iccha has put Veer in this situation ...and Veer has his weaknesses too agreed..but now..its iccha's responsibility to bring him out of this mess....she has to support him now...no other go for her...Smile.....

Vijaya ...agreed that Ichcha always told him its his baby and he shud care for it... but Veer always showed his hatred for Taps and he always knew what a nautanki Taps is... so what has changed now ??? Just because Jogi asked him to take care of Taps ... then why is Nani staying in the btoon house ..only to all the time humiliate Ichcha and keep cursing her ? why is Nani not taking care of her ladli gulab jamun...
In the entire Btoon clan, who are going crazy for that waris, there was no one who cud feed Taps... and this guy goes there and behaves all lovey dovey and feeds her like as if she is his wife...Angry
how much ever a wife asks the husband to take care of the other woman ...she will never be able to watch her husband feed the other woman with all the drama that veer did...

I pity the situation Ichcha is in ...she was in a total depressed state today, after what dadaji n Damini told her and to top it she had to watch Veer doing  his bit with that nautanki...
I feel she shud leave this mad house before she has a nervous breakdown ... no one there deserves her goodness...

FunLyfehermione8sourojtiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

neenu u r rite!!Clap wen he told icchha abt 1st diamond of the factory in her finger i was s thinking icchha doesn't need all these as shes not dracula who seeing expensive gifts & diamond necklace or bracelet do a "Palti" & will 4get wat type of gul he was khilayengi wid the woman whom he claims 2hate 2 the core!!Dead
i was also happy she didn't respond 2 him at night & even in the morning she was lukewarm in her reponse!!ClapClapClap

but if veer is doing this dracula seva 2 wriggle out truth as may b he'd heard sumthing abt blackmailing then he"ll again bcum a full hero!!

@ Bold... 2nd diamond in exactly the same uniform size and weight will be put on Tappu's finger...Ouch..

Edited by hermoinee - 09 March 2011 at 11:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojrahulvaid1tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

neenu u r rite!!Clap wen he told icchha abt 1st diamond of the factory in her finger i was s thinking icchha doesn't need all these as shes not dracula who seeing expensive gifts & diamond necklace or bracelet do a "Palti" & will 4get wat type of gul he was khilayengi wid the woman whom he claims 2hate 2 the core!!AngryDeadDeadDead

bilkul dolly , the fool veer thinks iccha wwill be happy with diamonds, her smile was totally fake and she was doing it to make veer feel better
i was happy she ignored him in the night , good accha hain kuch kaha hi nahinSmile
u r still thinking positive , trust me agr aisa kuch hota hain , then i will salute him

sourojrahulvaid1cjs369tiny15

Go to top