Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

Aisa Duffer Dekhaa Kahin........ (Page 8)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by IisBliss

Originally posted by farah007

oh i just mentioned in my previous comment keh he is definitely DUMB!! harvard graduate nahi.. CHOOOHA  BUSINESS INSTITUTE se MBA karke aaya hai!!!
 
 
arre mujhe toh lagtha hain ki yeh koi MBA graduate-vaduate nahi hain..LOL iske bewakoofi aur lagataar exams mein ande lene keliye college ne laat maar kar bahar kardi hogi ..ROFLROFL tho parivaar, family business ka bahana lekar sabko ulloo bana raha hain..LOL LOLnahi tho kya koi bhi aaadmi, chahe ghunghat mein hi ho, apne fiancee ke height aur figureWink nahi pehchansaktha..LOL tabhi shakh tha mujhe, ab confirm hogayaROFLROFLROFL
 
ROFLROFLROFLyeh lalooo University Graduate haiROFLROFLROFLshakal bhi miltee hai laloo seROFLROFLROFL
Do u know lalooo is LAW graduateWinkWinkWink
WinkLOLLOLLOL kyaa ankit bhai , kahaan kahaan se connection jodte hoLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissrahulvaid1ankit111tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Joined: 09 September 2007
Posts: 31089

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

more than tapasya ichaa got humilated in that rat puja
 
and this boy is like good morning and with his diamond rings
 
who wants his diamond rings
 
good that ichaa not smiled and give in for his sweet talks
neenu u r rite!!Clap wen he told icchha abt 1st diamond of the factory in her finger i was s thinking icchha doesn't need all these as shes not dracula who seeing expensive gifts & diamond necklace or bracelet do a "Palti" & will 4get wat type of gul he was khilayengi wid the woman whom he claims 2hate 2 the core!!AngryDeadDeadDead
i was also happy she didn't respond 2 him at night & even in the morning she was lukewarm in her reponse!!ClapClapClap
 
but if veer is doing this dracula seva 2 wriggle out truth as may b he'd heard sumthing abt blackmailing then he"ll again bcum a full hero!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlisssourojneenu55intruderfast

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Joined: 21 January 2011
Posts: 3662

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by IisBliss

Originally posted by farah007

oh i just mentioned in my previous comment keh he is definitely DUMB!! harvard graduate nahi.. CHOOOHA  BUSINESS INSTITUTE se MBA karke aaya hai!!!
 
 
arre mujhe toh lagtha hain ki yeh koi MBA graduate-vaduate nahi hain..LOL iske bewakoofi aur lagataar exams mein ande lene keliye college ne laat maar kar bahar kardi hogi ..ROFLROFL tho parivaar, family business ka bahana lekar sabko ulloo bana raha hain..LOL LOLnahi tho kya koi bhi aaadmi, chahe ghunghat mein hi ho, apne fiancee ke height aur figureWink nahi pehchansaktha..LOL tabhi shakh tha mujhe, ab confirm hogayaROFLROFLROFL
 
ROFLROFLROFLyeh lalooo University Graduate haiROFLROFLROFLshakal bhi miltee hai laloo seROFLROFLROFL
Do u know lalooo is LAW graduateWinkWinkWink
 
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Joined: 06 October 2010
Posts: 492

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee


Yesterday i had hoped that it was a dream scene of Ichcha, and I even gave him the benefit of doubt that since he is good, he cannot see evil in others... But now it is obvious that i was wrong to assume both these things and the only truth is he is a complete duffer with no loyalty or stability and who is an extremely weak character unfit to be called a hero... He has betrayed the memory of his dead brother Vansh as well as his 'True love'(?) Ichcha by his act of feeding Tapasya...
 
no wonder tomorrow he puts tapori's head in his lap n sing a lallaby.....to put her to bed........DeadDeadDeadAngryAngryAngryAngry  he deserves a tight slap from all of us.....veecha fans

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8sourojrahulvaid1tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Joined: 21 January 2011
Posts: 3662

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasini79

Originally posted by hermoinee


Yesterday i had hoped that it was a dream scene of Ichcha, and I even gave him the benefit of doubt that since he is good, he cannot see evil in others... But now it is obvious that i was wrong to assume both these things and the only truth is he is a complete duffer with no loyalty or stability and who is an extremely weak character unfit to be called a hero... He has betrayed the memory of his dead brother Vansh as well as his 'True love'(?) Ichcha by his act of feeding Tapasya...
 
no wonder tomorrow he puts tapori's head in his lap n sing a lallaby.....to put her to bed........DeadDeadDeadAngryAngryAngryAngry  he deserves a tight slap from all of us.....veecha fans
 
i think first of all get his head shaved offLOLtake of ur jootey chappals and De Ghumaa ke Ghumaa Ke Ghumaa KeROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlisstiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Joined: 09 May 2010
Posts: 6054

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Okay guys.....Iccha has put Veer in this situation ...and Veer has his weaknesses too agreed..but now..its iccha's responsibility to bring him out of this mess....she has to support him now...no other go for her...Smile.....


Vijaya ...agreed that Ichcha always told him its his baby and he shud care for it... but Veer always showed his hatred for Taps and he always knew what a nautanki Taps is... so what has changed now ??? Just because Jogi asked him to take care of Taps ... then why is Nani staying in the btoon house ..only to all the time humiliate Ichcha and keep cursing her ? why is Nani not taking care of her ladli gulab jamun...
In the entire Btoon clan, who are going crazy for that waris, there was no one who cud feed Taps... and this guy goes there and behaves all lovey dovey and feeds her like as if she is his wife...Angry
how much ever a wife asks the husband to take care of the other woman ...she will never be able to watch her husband feed the other woman with all the drama that veer did...

I pity the situation Ichcha is in ...she was in a total depressed state today, after what dadaji n Damini told her and to top it she had to watch Veer doing  his bit with that nautanki...
I feel she shud leave this mad house before she has a nervous breakdown ... no one there deserves her goodness...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfehermione8sourojtiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 1760

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by neenu55

more than tapasya ichaa got humilated in that rat puja
 
and this boy is like good morning and with his diamond rings
 
who wants his diamond rings
 
good that ichaa not smiled and give in for his sweet talks
neenu u r rite!!Clap wen he told icchha abt 1st diamond of the factory in her finger i was s thinking icchha doesn't need all these as shes not dracula who seeing expensive gifts & diamond necklace or bracelet do a "Palti" & will 4get wat type of gul he was khilayengi wid the woman whom he claims 2hate 2 the core!!Dead
i was also happy she didn't respond 2 him at night & even in the morning she was lukewarm in her reponse!!ClapClapClap
 
but if veer is doing this dracula seva 2 wriggle out truth as may b he'd heard sumthing abt blackmailing then he"ll again bcum a full hero!!

@ Bold... 2nd diamond in exactly the same uniform size and weight will be put on Tappu's finger...Ouch..


Edited by hermoinee - 09 March 2011 at 11:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojrahulvaid1tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by neenu55

more than tapasya ichaa got humilated in that rat puja
 
and this boy is like good morning and with his diamond rings
 
who wants his diamond rings
 
good that ichaa not smiled and give in for his sweet talks
neenu u r rite!!Clap wen he told icchha abt 1st diamond of the factory in her finger i was s thinking icchha doesn't need all these as shes not dracula who seeing expensive gifts & diamond necklace or bracelet do a "Palti" & will 4get wat type of gul he was khilayengi wid the woman whom he claims 2hate 2 the core!!AngryDeadDeadDead
i was also happy she didn't respond 2 him at night & even in the morning she was lukewarm in her reponse!!ClapClapClap
 
but if veer is doing this dracula seva 2 wriggle out truth as may b he'd heard sumthing abt blackmailing then he"ll again bcum a full hero!!
bilkul dolly , the fool veer thinks iccha wwill be happy with diamonds, her smile was totally fake and she was doing it to make veer feel better
i was happy she ignored him in the night , good accha hain kuch kaha hi nahinSmile
u r still thinking positive , trust me agr aisa kuch hota hain , then i will salute him

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojrahulvaid1cjs369tiny15

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Tere jaisa yar kahan...kahan aisa yarana..

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Rahul_Vaid   Replies: 43   Views: 2067

Rahul_Vaid 43 2067 01 August 2010 at 4:24pm by -SilverAngel-
ek "honeymoon" aisa bhi....

2 3 4 5 6

Author: shonuu   Replies: 42   Views: 2856

shonuu 42 2856 07 June 2010 at 1:35am by shyams
kash aisa ho jaye

2 3

Author: lalit.   Replies: 17   Views: 943

lalit. 17 943 11 March 2010 at 9:03am by tiny15

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index