Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Aisa Duffer Dekhaa Kahin........ (Page 3)

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by farah007

haan bhai rakh lo is faltu hero ko tapushiya ke saath.. ham ain nahi chahiye yeh dumb veer!

Bilkul nahi yarDeadnow i dont want ichcha to be with a Duffer or be in this Duffero se bhari familyLOLsatya ne ichcha ko sis maan liyaa verna it wud have been an awesome coupleEmbarrassed

arre itni jaldi palti mat maro yaar....Veecha ko aise kaise chod dein...agar Veer galat hai to iccha use sahi raasta dikha sakti hai..Embarrassed

No waysDeadDeadDeadi dont believe in giving easy second chanceLOLi m very choosy u seeWinknow he has to do something very big to get respect in my eyesEmbarrassedbut right now i cant even think of liking him with ichchaAngryyar joh bhi ho she is a sweet girl...and see how evrybdy is exploiting herAngryonly veer used to support her ab woh bhi gayaDeadevrything after that tapuchiyaa scene now looks fake to meAngryso no more veecha atleast for meLOL

All this while when iccha was pushing veer towards taps...did we say no veecha...thats not how it works, right...we wanted iccha to be strong thats all...& Veer was feeding his baby..Wink..not taps..

Edited by vijayam - 09 March 2011 at 10:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

I think thats what they will show...taps showing her true colors on seeing bundela parivar going bankrupt...and revealing that child is not veer's..to get rid of him..veer taps se bhi haath dho bethega....par iccha uska saath kabhi nahin chodegi yaar..
Exactly , now they r showing Veer is genuinely taking care of the mother and his child, but once the bundelas go from riches to rags Taps will leave them. So Veers genuine care doesn't have any effect on Taps.

Edited by souroj - 09 March 2011 at 10:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfetiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by farah007

haan bhai rakh lo is faltu hero ko tapushiya ke saath.. ham ain nahi chahiye yeh dumb veer!

Bilkul nahi yarDeadnow i dont want ichcha to be with a Duffer or be in this Duffero se bhari familyLOLsatya ne ichcha ko sis maan liyaa verna it wud have been an awesome coupleEmbarrassed

arre itni jaldi palti mat maro yaar....Veecha ko aise kaise chod dein...agar Veer galat hai to iccha use sahi raasta dikha sakti hai..Embarrassed

No waysDeadDeadDeadi dont believe in giving easy second chanceLOLi m very choosy u seeWinknow he has to do something very big to get respect in my eyesEmbarrassedbut right now i cant even think of liking him with ichchaAngryyar joh bhi ho she is a sweet girl...and see how evrybdy is exploiting herAngryonly veer used to support her ab woh bhi gayaDeadevrything after that tapuchiyaa scene now looks fake to meAngryso no more veecha atleast for meLOL

All this while when iccha was pushing veer towards taps...did we say no veecha...thats not how it works, right...we wanted iccha to be strong thats all...& Veer was feeding his baby..Wink..not taps..

Yar i dint have any expectations from ichcha any time but veer was someone to look upto in this showSleepybut now for me he is deadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadhis babyLOLhe will get a shocker that he is making Junior Trap HealthyWinkLOLtab hoga asli popatROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cute.manasitiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

so it was real ,veer babu smiledBig smileto tappyu yay ClapDeadDeadDeadDead

explanation cos of jogi words, and i thought he was doing some attyachaar , may be faking it but no, he was giving lovey dovey looks , le khush reh apni baby making machine ke saath, bada punya mil raha hain kisi doosre ke bacche ki maa ko khana khilaate huyeDead

mera saara trust tut gaya aaj , now he has to do something out of the world to gain my trust back

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulvaid1cjs369tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Wat , ghar girvi ?? sachi he has no business sense , veer next time dont mention anyone u studied from ABROAD < they will die of shame

sourojrahulvaid1tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

so it was real ,veer babu smiledBig smileto tappyu yay Dead

explanation cos of jogi words, and i thought he was doing some attyachaar , may be faking it but no, he was giving lovey dovey looks , le khush reh apni baby making machine ke saath, bada punya mil raha hain kisi doosre ke bacche ki maa ko khana khilaate huyeDead

mera saara trust tut gaya aaj , now he has to do something out of the world to gain my trust back

abhi use to pata nahin hai na ki baccha rathod ka hai.....he cant let her starve...pregnant lady ko ghar mein bhookha rakhna accha nahin mana jata bhai..

tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

so it was real ,veer babu smiledBig smileto tappyu yay ClapDeadDeadDeadDead

ROFLissliye toh kehtey hainROFLROFLROFLCommon sense is very uncommonROFLROFLand ths guy has proved he is a gone caseROFLROFLROFL

tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

so it was real ,veer babu smiledBig smileto tappyu yay Dead

abhi use to pata nahin hai na ki baccha rathod ka hai.....he cant let her starve...pregnant lady ko ghar mein bhookha rakhna accha nahin mana jata bhai..

Yar if u bend in front of tapuchiya zid toh i think to keep her happy he shud sleep with herAngrywhy to give incomplete happiness to a preganant lady...he shud give her full supprt and loveClap

FunLyfesourojtiny15

Go to top