Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Aisa Duffer Dekhaa Kahin........ (Page 2)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
 After loosing haweli and Veer now VEEORE pair will be chemistry will rockLOLLOL Tapu's Basti experience will be very usefull.LOLLOL, but the million dollar question, will Tapu not prefer a rich RATTTTTTTTTTore over looser veer???LOLLOL a real test of deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep loveLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007shivani9tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

haan bhai rakh lo is faltu hero ko tapushiya ke saath.. ham ain nahi chahiye yeh dumb veer!

Bilkul nahi yarDeadnow i dont want ichcha to be with a Duffer or be in this Duffero se bhari familyLOLsatya ne ichcha ko sis maan liyaa verna it wud have been an awesome coupleEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369shivani9

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I think thats what they will show...taps showing her true colors on seeing bundela parivar going bankrupt...and revealing that child is not veer's..to get rid of him..veer taps se bhi haath dho bethega....par iccha uska saath kabhi nahin chodegi yaar..
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

ROFLOhh ManLOLmain lead of the show and so DumbShockedFirst he feeds tapuchiya who is pregnant with RATTTTThore childWinkPersonal front par bana Duffer aur bevakoof ROFLsecond itnaa bada Duffer ready to pledge House for business plansROFLROFLROFLDoes he have basic sense of businessROFLROFLROFLshud have pledged Comapny's assets if anyWinkpeople pledge house property when they have nothing else leftROFLROFLROFLi m sorry i supported this donkey till nowDeadShockedLOLbut now he has no respect in my eyesOuchWinkLOLItnaa bada duffer dekha hai kyaa kahinWinkLOL

Veer the biggest duffer... LOLLOL ... want to see him come on the roads and then lets see if Taps allows him to feed her... WinkLOL ... what a waste of his Harvard studies... no business sense at allThumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123rahulvaid1shivani9tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

haan bhai rakh lo is faltu hero ko tapushiya ke saath.. ham ain nahi chahiye yeh dumb veer!

Bilkul nahi yarDeadnow i dont want ichcha to be with a Duffer or be in this Duffero se bhari familyLOLsatya ne ichcha ko sis maan liyaa verna it wud have been an awesome coupleEmbarrassed

arre itni jaldi palti mat maro yaar....Veecha ko aise kaise chod dein...agar Veer galat hai to iccha use sahi raasta dikha sakti hai..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulvaid1shivani9tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

yaar ye kya ho raha hai Veer ke sath, bechara na idhar ka raha na udhar ka???? koi bat nahin veer, u can try oppostion party, they can accept u anyway for their bitiyaLOLLOL. i hv not watched still, wht he hs done, but if he will kick hard to Tapu after exposure thn i can forgive him, akhir ek chance to banta hai.LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojrahulvaid1shivani9tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

I think thats what they will show...taps showing her true colors on seeing bundela parivar going bankrupt...and revealing that child is not veer's..to get rid of him..veer taps se bhi haath dho bethega....par iccha uska saath kabhi nahin chodegi yaar..

Hey i dont want ichcha to be with this guyDeadi know ichcha is not one of my favs but at the moment she is million times better than a guy who feeds tapuchiya with loveDeadsorry no more veer my fav charcter come what mayBig smileas somethings i dont forgive and this is one of those...one who has shown such grt disrespect to vanshConfusedwhat do u expect him to do???...be loyal to wifeOuchno waysAngryand such a big insult that after doing this he comes to ichcha and behaves normallyDeadAngryVeer push off....Go and marry tapuchiya again if u want but for god sake dont show such colorsAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

arre itni jaldi palti mat maro yaar....Veecha ko aise kaise chod dein...agar Veer galat hai to iccha use sahi raasta dikha sakti hai..Embarrassed

No waysDeadDeadDeadi dont believe in giving easy second chanceLOLi m very choosy u seeWinknow he has to do something very big to get respect in my eyesEmbarrassedbut right now i cant even think of liking him with ichchaAngryyar joh bhi ho she is a sweet girl...and see how evrybdy is exploiting herAngryonly veer used to support her ab woh bhi gayaDeadevrything after that tapuchiyaa scene now looks fake to meAngryso no more veecha atleast for meLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

Go to top