Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Aisa Duffer Dekhaa Kahin........ (Page 10)

moharikafan Senior Member
moharikafan
moharikafan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I cant even look at veer anymore. What was that feeding thing today? I want to give him a TIGHT slap on behalf of ichcha and look at Tapasya's guts to come and give the watch to Ichcha. Use bhi do kheenchke dena chaiye tha. Veer is neither a good businessman nor a good husband...Let him be with Tapchuhiya..Better to see Veeya on the sadak than Veecha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by hasini79

Originally posted by hermoinee

Yesterday i had hoped that it was a dream scene of Ichcha, and I even gave him the benefit of doubt that since he is good, he cannot see evil in others... But now it is obvious that i was wrong to assume both these things and the only truth is he is a complete duffer with no loyalty or stability and who is an extremely weak character unfit to be called a hero... He has betrayed the memory of his dead brother Vansh as well as his 'True love'(?) Ichcha by his act of feeding Tapasya...

no wonder tomorrow he puts tapori's head in his lap n sing a lallaby.....to put her to bed........Angry  he deserves a tight slap from all of us.....veecha fans

i think first of all get his head shaved offLOLtake of ur jootey chappals and De Ghumaa ke Ghumaa Ke Ghumaa KeROFL
we badly need Faraha friends shayari hereLOLLOL

OMG!!!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLThis thread is filled with deadly humor...I will catch up later..
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Even if they expose Taps and show Veer with Ichcha in the end, it does not seem interesting any more after his feeding Taps act to night.. This fool does not deserve the good hearted Ichcha at all... If they had shown Vansh changing and taking care of Ichcha and loving her as she deserves to be, after he knew about Tappu's real character, the serial would have been very good.. Instead they killed his character... Now I feel that Ichcha should have remained as Vansh's widow and then she could have done some social work and achieved something meaningful in her life instead of marrying this dilly- dallying clown and falling again into the traps of Tapni...

Edited by hermoinee - 09 March 2011 at 12:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
There is already one similar topic going in the forum

Lets not make 10 topics on same subject because repetative topics take away most of the forum space,...

Discuss all about Veer ka character in this above post...Will close all the similar onesSmile

**Topic closed
Uttaran dev team

Go to top