Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini79

no wonder tomorrow he puts tapori's head in his lap n sing a lallaby.....to put her to bed........๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก  he deserves a tight slap from all of us.....veecha fans

i think first of all get his head shaved off๐Ÿ˜†take of ur jootey chappals and De Ghumaa ke Ghumaa Ke Ghumaa Ke๐Ÿคฃ
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayam

Okay guys.....Iccha has put Veer in this situation ...and Veer has his weaknesses too agreed..but now..its iccha's responsibility to bring him out of this mess....she has to support him now...no other go for her...๐Ÿ˜Š.....

Vijaya ...agreed that Ichcha always told him its his baby and he shud care for it... but Veer always showed his hatred for Taps and he always knew what a nautanki Taps is... so what has changed now ??? Just because Jogi asked him to take care of Taps ... then why is Nani staying in the btoon house ..only to all the time humiliate Ichcha and keep cursing her ? why is Nani not taking care of her ladli gulab jamun...
In the entire Btoon clan, who are going crazy for that waris, there was no one who cud feed Taps... and this guy goes there and behaves all lovey dovey and feeds her like as if she is his wife...๐Ÿ˜ก
how much ever a wife asks the husband to take care of the other woman ...she will never be able to watch her husband feed the other woman with all the drama that veer did...

I pity the situation Ichcha is in ...she was in a total depressed state today, after what dadaji n Damini told her and to top it she had to watch Veer doing  his bit with that nautanki...
I feel she shud leave this mad house before she has a nervous breakdown ... no one there deserves her goodness...
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

neenu u r rite!!๐Ÿ‘ wen he told icchha abt 1st diamond of the factory in her finger i was s thinking icchha doesn't need all these as shes not dracula who seeing expensive gifts & diamond necklace or bracelet do a "Palti" & will 4get wat type of gul he was khilayengi wid the woman whom he claims 2hate 2 the core!!๐Ÿคข

i was also happy she didn't respond 2 him at night & even in the morning she was lukewarm in her reponse!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

but if veer is doing this dracula seva 2 wriggle out truth as may b he'd heard sumthing abt blackmailing then he"ll again bcum a full hero!!

@ Bold... 2nd diamond in exactly the same uniform size and weight will be put on Tappu's finger.....
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tiny15

neenu u r rite!!๐Ÿ‘ wen he told icchha abt 1st diamond of the factory in her finger i was s thinking icchha doesn't need all these as shes not dracula who seeing expensive gifts & diamond necklace or bracelet do a "Palti" & will 4get wat type of gul he was khilayengi wid the woman whom he claims 2hate 2 the core!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

i was also happy she didn't respond 2 him at night & even in the morning she was lukewarm in her reponse!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

but if veer is doing this dracula seva 2 wriggle out truth as may b he'd heard sumthing abt blackmailing then he"ll again bcum a full hero!!

bilkul dolly , the fool veer thinks iccha wwill be happy with diamonds, her smile was totally fake and she was doing it to make veer feel better
i was happy she ignored him in the night , good accha hain kuch kaha hi nahin๐Ÿ˜Š
u r still thinking positive , trust me agr aisa kuch hota hain , then i will salute him
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

Vijaya ...agreed that Ichcha always told him its his baby and he shud care for it... but Veer always showed his hatred for Taps and he always knew what a nautanki Taps is... so what has changed now ??? Just because Jogi asked him to take care of Taps ... then why is Nani staying in the btoon house ..only to all the time humiliate Ichcha and keep cursing her ? why is Nani not taking care of her ladli gulab jamun...
In the entire Btoon clan, who are going crazy for that waris, there was no one who cud feed Taps... and this guy goes there and behaves all lovey dovey and feeds her like as if she is his wife...๐Ÿ˜ก
how much ever a wife asks the husband to take care of the other woman ...she will never be able to watch her husband feed the other woman with all the drama that veer did...

I pity the situation Ichcha is in ...she was in a total depressed state today, after what dadaji n Damini told her and to top it she had to watch Veer doing  his bit with that nautanki...
I feel she shud leave this mad house before she has a nervous breakdown ... no one there deserves her goodness...

@ Bold .... I hope and really wish that she has the guts to leave this disloyal Veer to evil Taps and get out of this mad B house where nobody understands or deserves her... This time she should not go to Jogi's place also.. She should just take her mother with her, get a job to support herself and do whatever noble service she can do like educating the slum kids and helping drug addicts in rehabilitation, etc and making her life meaningful...
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

๐Ÿ˜† kyaa ankit bhai , kahaan kahaan se connection jodte ho๐Ÿ˜†

no connection yaar, he enter law collage at NORMAL age๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ in Normal collage๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and made INDIAN RAILWAY BEST IN THE WORLD๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

i think first of all get his head shaved off๐Ÿ˜†take of ur jootey chappals and De Ghumaa ke Ghumaa Ke Ghumaa Ke๐Ÿคฃ

we badly need Faraha friends shayari here๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
hasini79 thumbnail
today even after being sad n scary that taps didn't leave her chance to hurt ichcha.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...she brought that stupid veer's watch n told her that she came to give her something.........hahaha....when did she give something to ichchaa.....
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini79

today even after being sad n scary that taps didn't leave her chance to hurt ichcha.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...she brought that stupid veer's watch n told her that she came to give her something.........hahaha....when did she give something to ichchaa.....

and why did that A**H*** leave his watch๐Ÿ˜†i think he thought kahin lalchee Tapuchiyaa watch naa khaa jaaye nikaal kar khaana khilaata hoon๐Ÿ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ankit111

no connection yaar, he enter law collage at NORMAL age๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ in Normal collage๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and made INDIAN RAILWAY BEST IN THE WORLD๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

ok baba no connection๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
should i put a disclaimar this information ahs nothing to do with any person dead or alive๐Ÿคฃ