Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think thats what they will show...taps showing her true colors on seeing bundela parivar going bankrupt...and revealing that child is not veer's..to get rid of him..veer taps se bhi haath dho bethega....par iccha uska saath kabhi nahin chodegi yaar..
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

🤣Ohh Man😆main lead of the show and so Dumb😲First he feeds tapuchiya who is pregnant with RATTTTThore child😉Personal front par bana Duffer aur bevakoof 🤣second itnaa bada Duffer ready to pledge House for business plans🤣🤣🤣Does he have basic sense of business🤣🤣🤣shud have pledged Comapny's assets if any😉people pledge house property when they have nothing else left🤣🤣🤣i m sorry i supported this donkey till now🤢😲😆but now he has no respect in my eyes😉😆Itnaa bada duffer dekha hai kyaa kahin😉😆

Veer the biggest duffer... 😆😆 ... want to see him come on the roads and then lets see if Taps allows him to feed her... 😉😆 ... what a waste of his Harvard studies... no business sense at all👎🏼
FunLyfe thumbnail

Bilkul nahi yar🤢now i dont want ichcha to be with a Duffer or be in this Duffero se bhari family😆satya ne ichcha ko sis maan liyaa verna it wud have been an awesome couple😳

arre itni jaldi palti mat maro yaar....Veecha ko aise kaise chod dein...agar Veer galat hai to iccha use sahi raasta dikha sakti hai..😳
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Bilkul nahi yar🤢now i dont want ichcha to be with a Duffer or be in this Duffero se bhari family😆satya ne ichcha ko sis maan liyaa verna it wud have been an awesome couple😳

yaar ye kya ho raha hai Veer ke sath, bechara na idhar ka raha na udhar ka???? koi bat nahin veer, u can try oppostion party, they can accept u anyway for their bitiya😆😆. i hv not watched still, wht he hs done, but if he will kick hard to Tapu after exposure thn i can forgive him, akhir ek chance to banta hai.😆😆
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

I think thats what they will show...taps showing her true colors on seeing bundela parivar going bankrupt...and revealing that child is not veer's..to get rid of him..veer taps se bhi haath dho bethega....par iccha uska saath kabhi nahin chodegi yaar..

Hey i dont want ichcha to be with this guy🤢i know ichcha is not one of my favs but at the moment she is million times better than a guy who feeds tapuchiya with love🤢sorry no more veer my fav charcter come what may😃as somethings i dont forgive and this is one of those...one who has shown such grt disrespect to vansh😕what do u expect him to do???...be loyal to wifeno ways😡and such a big insult that after doing this he comes to ichcha and behaves normally🤢😡Veer push off....Go and marry tapuchiya again if u want but for god sake dont show such colors😡😡😡
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

arre itni jaldi palti mat maro yaar....Veecha ko aise kaise chod dein...agar Veer galat hai to iccha use sahi raasta dikha sakti hai..😳

No ways🤢🤢🤢i dont believe in giving easy second chance😆i m very choosy u see😉now he has to do something very big to get respect in my eyesEmbarrassedbut right now i cant even think of liking him with ichcha😡yar joh bhi ho she is a sweet girl...and see how evrybdy is exploiting her😡only veer used to support her ab woh bhi gaya🤢evrything after that tapuchiyaa scene now looks fake to me😡so no more veecha atleast for me😆
FunLyfe thumbnail

No ways🤢🤢🤢i dont believe in giving easy second chance😆i m very choosy u see😉now he has to do something very big to get respect in my eyes😳but right now i cant even think of liking him with ichcha😡yar joh bhi ho she is a sweet girl...and see how evrybdy is exploiting her😡only veer used to support her ab woh bhi gaya🤢evrything after that tapuchiyaa scene now looks fake to me😡so no more veecha atleast for me😆

All this while when iccha was pushing veer towards taps...did we say no veecha...thats not how it works, right...we wanted iccha to be strong thats all...& Veer was feeding his baby..😉..not taps..
Edited by vijayam - 13 years ago
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Exactly , now they r showing Veer is genuinely taking care of the mother and his child, but once the bundelas go from riches to rags Taps will leave them. So Veers genuine care doesn't have any effect on Taps.
Edited by souroj - 13 years ago
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

All this while when iccha was pushing veer towards taps...did we say no veecha...thats not how it works, right...we wanted iccha to be strong thats all...& Veer was feeding his baby..😉..not taps..

Yar i dint have any expectations from ichcha any time but veer was someone to look upto in this show🥱but now for me he is dead🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢his baby😆he will get a shocker that he is making Junior Trap Healthy😉😆tab hoga asli popat🤣
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

so it was real ,veer babu smiled😃to tappyu yay 👏🤢🤢🤢🤢

explanation cos of jogi words, and i thought he was doing some attyachaar , may be faking it but no, he was giving lovey dovey looks , le khush reh apni baby making machine ke saath, bada punya mil raha hain kisi doosre ke bacche ki maa ko khana khilaate huye🤢

mera saara trust tut gaya aaj , now he has to do something out of the world to gain my trust back