Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ripped Apart ~2~ (Maaneet) part 22 updated - 28Mar (Page 88)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Well acc to my new rule….both of u don't deserve long comments!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

AASH folding her hands n not typing!! Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down(err…I just realized I don't have hands to fold…behan eshu has hired mine away!!!)ROFLROFLROFL

So sorry guys cant type without hand s now can i…..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Do I see red swollen up faces..dying to kill me with all those extra hands??? Hehe…ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Okiay…but this is the last time..from next time rule is rule!! SAMJHE????????AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

SONI====

Awesome awesome awesome!! ClapClapClapClap

MAAN IN MUMBAI………Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE…MUAH MUAH MUAH……………..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

tere liye nahi hai!!!WinkWink Ye maaneet ke beech me karade!! lolzWinkWinkWink

But me dying to kno about the distant past past!!!CryCryCryCry

======past=====

Sabse pehle apni tareef karna band karo!!! "Anu was being herself – cute, adorable, irritating and annoying… i.e, she was the most cute and adorable sister"…….ye kya hai????AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Me loved this line…"And for a change it was Geet who did the listening part"..hehe….i can just imagine him ranting n yelling…ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Aise ladke sach me kyu nahi hote yaar!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedCryCryCryCryCry

And the stlker is I guess that ****** NT…brij ke pass gaddi kaha se aayegi…!!ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

One question soni….u have portrayed maan as over posseseive n over protective….to ye stalking incident ke baad..when he wsa gonna leave for few months,.,,why didn't he appoint security for geet????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

And I hate u hate u hateu!!! CryCryCryCryCryCryCryJeolous geeet ka mazaa bhi nahi lene diye tune..i had imagined all sorts of wonderful posssibiliteies! AngryAngryAngryAngry

Lekin….phooooooooooooosssssss…..u have to make up for it!!CryCryCryCryCryCry

And whare is geets education continuity???????WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink u know which "edu" i mean right??WinkWinkWinkWink

=====present=====

Me loved VISHA….cute they are…Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

2 months separation me itna kuch ho gaya…babaji…CryCryCryCryCry

Adiiiiiiii……………phone kyu uthaya!! Vicky ne kyu nahi uthaya!!!...CryCryCry

Btw….where are NT n dev right now?? Kaha se delhi jaa rahe hai???ConfusedConfusedConfused

Vicky has shak….good….ClapClapClapClap

Anu arjun ky kar rahe hai??? Detective ka kya hua??AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

=====phone call======

So I see his love is bigger than ego…..he did call back….loved the nuances…it was such a poignant scene…ClapClapClapClapClapClap

This bodes good for the future na????CryCryCryCryCry

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 23 March 2011 at 10:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoric

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Pehle ek danda.. 10 min bol ke 30 mins laga diye.. intezaar kar kar ke hum sab sookh ke kaanta ho gaye.....AngryAngry

Ok here are my comments...
Haaye... the first para… it had my heart rate going up but then Vicky disturbed the moment.. I knew Maan would call back..coz he had sensed it was Geet on the other line aur tune phone Adi ke haath mei thama diya.. awal number ki kamini hai tuAngry…..Love Vicky and Sasha interaction.. I love these two.Embarrassed

"tum hamesha aise hi drama karte ho… or do you get fits?" Haaye babaji…ROFL you had me in splits here… kahan se dialogue aate hain tujhe aise??? I am glad he made her smile.  I wish Geet would open up to somebody…nobody here knows about her and Maan and I am guessing you are keeping it a secret for your own kaminapan… Misunderstanding jo badaani hai jab Maan Mumbai aayega…Ouch

I love the way you take the story from present to past with such ease….Geet is so proud of her man.. she warms my heartEmbarrassed… and that daayan NT… insecure about her position.. pehle she eaves dropped on the love birds and then made plans to separate them…

Awww Maan came to her rescue…tune to meri jaan hi nikaal di thi.. mujhe laga ki bas ab past ka kaam tamaamCry…Brij aa gaya aur Geet ko udha ke le jaayega… Thank God Maan reached there in time.. Now I am guessing since Maan never got to make his position clear about the whole Sam thing, Geet doubts took the better of her.

He went away from her for 2 months?? Awww my Poor love birds…

"Kaun hai be" Fantastic !!! It was hilarious… So finally our munda is at Mumbai… I cannot wait to read more….

All in all a wonderful fabulous update.. totally worth the wait Tongue
Thankyou my octopus..Hug feels nice to have my hands backROFL

Edited by -jia- - 22 March 2011 at 3:49pm

euphoric

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -jia-

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

res
Abee usko pehle post to karne de....ROFL

mai uska page 87 spam kar rahi thi..lekin kamini ne last post reserve kar liyaROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-jia-euphoric

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -jia-

res
Abee usko pehle post to karne de....ROFL

mai uska page 87 spam kar rahi thi..lekin kamini ne last post reserve kar liyaROFLROFLROFL

abbe maine woh eshu ke comment ko reply kkarne ke liye reservse kiya thaROFLROFL but tum dono ne uske baad ke posts comments ke liye reserve kar diye LOL

chal me leaving abhi kaminio... gn eshu/ashu... gd Jia

and yes thnks for liking the part even b4 u reading itLOL

Edited by euphoric - 22 March 2011 at 3:08pm

-jia-

cyum321 IF-Dazzler
cyum321
cyum321

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee

let them see each other in next part please i cant c them in painCry

euphoric

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
awesome..........love vicky (im sure he will be great help to reunite maaneet)............ this is not done yaar.........now will have to wait  till next update for maaneet to come face to faceDay Dreaming........n......PLZ make them see each-other in next part Embarrassed

euphoric

puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update

euphoric

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu