Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ripped Apart ~2~ (Maaneet) part 22 updated - 28Mar (Page 82)

ammu5 IF-Sizzlerz
ammu5
ammu5

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
do something about that evil brij. loved the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoric

arpsin Groupbie
arpsin
arpsin

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
niceee...:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoric

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutee987

loved the  update...

thanks for pm.

and happy holi.............

Thanks cutieBig smile
glad you enjoyedEmbarrassed
euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hi soni..... HugHugHugHug

me completing my promise....i cant see eshu still...hehe..LOLLOLLOL
hapy holi darling.....may it fill ur life with colors....Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

okies....now for the analysis...zaroori hai???TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
free me nahi padh sakti mai???WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink
hehe...me can see u removing ur shoes!!! OuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

PAST

how low can some ppl get yaar'AngryAngryAngryAngryI am proud of mohinder that he had the guts to defy his father n stand up for his beliefs'so he has imbibed geet with the same strength..she too will fight back when needed'she wont take things lying down!!ClapClapClapClapClap

Me have a question'cousins marriage is not allowed in hindu customs na??? so how can brij marry geet?? Isn't it like first cousin marriage???ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

One more doubt== the disputed land is geets inheritance from her dad?? Or moms?ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

RECENT PAST

Me loved maan n rohan interaction!!!

Especially rohans kiss to geet!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Me was ROFL!!! Maans jealousy was sooo cute!! Hehe'.sach me yaar awesome scene tha'and anus enjoyment added the cheery to an already yummilicious cake!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

"Anu didi hai mumma... Geet's friend" Maan's eyebrow shot up...!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Rohan gaped dangerously at Maan and tugging on his pantsROFLROFLROFLROFL

And the kissie,,,,sooo cute..seriously soni...one kissie from me to u for this scene!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Bechara maan!! Stong compettion he has!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Me loved maans care'esp the "kiss away the hurt" part'.he seriously kissed her feet!!! Wow!! Not many guys wud do that!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And maan sulking..i imagine his cute face'hehe'he looks too cute while sulking'but AASH thinking'when doesn't he look cute!! LolzDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Geet seducing maan'.*blush blush blush*Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Past learner she is!!! Hehe'.ek baar me hi seekh gayi!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

THODI AUR PRACTISE DEDO BECHARI KO....ROFLROFLROFLROFL

PRESENT

That b***** NT!!!!! Wohi nikli !!!! kalmui karamjali'.!!!! I cant use the other k-word for obvious reasons hehe'.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Geets disappointment in maan is good'.i thot tu ye nahi bataeygi'..the man who promised to be with her alwaz wasn't there when she needed him the most'I am not saying it maans fault'its both'even geet did not tell maan'so it's a mitual thing..both are upset with each other..i hope EGO na nikle inka!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Thank you for VISHA!!! Moi lubs them'hehe'.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

And geet Vicky interaction was top notch! Me loved ur one liners!!! Spc the "adhi salary " wala'LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Vicky seems like a guy with a good head..lets see him doing some good'.and he finally succeeded in breaking a tini tiny notch in geets armour!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Arjun ka raaz kholo sweetie''hopefully they will find geet..lekin maan is going in 2 days!!! To shayad who hi pehle milega!! Lets see'.OuchOuchOuch

Maans sixth sense will def guess it is geet'but maybe anger n ego will block it n he wont believe it'.lets see u make anger win or emotions win!!!ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

enogh of my bak bak....to apne haath chalu rakh....AngryAngry

AshuuuuHug Hug Hug Hug

i saw tht... u kept to ur wordWink... and tujhe free lunch chahiyeAngry
out of all u not going to get it... neither from me nor from Jia... i'm sure Jia would second me here... when she resurrects that isLOL finally her bala tal-ing todayLOL 

Past:

indeed... Geet has been brought up with her fighter spirit... and she'll retaliate.. and strike back tooBig smile... and Mohinder a true man of his words!

Hmm... first cousin marriages are allowed in some customs while not in another even in Hindus... and Brij is 15 years elder to her ya... and brij won't be marrying Geet anywaysLOL...
the disputed land belongs to Geet's dad... darji toh disowned her na... toh usko land kyun degaLOL

Recent Past

ofcourse it a tough competition... who else do u think would be capable of competing with Maan Singh Khurana... LOL besides that man is a height... bachche se jealous hota haiLOL...

but then Rohan was cuter naWinkLOL... thanks for the kissieEmbarrassedBig smile...

well he's lot more than cute... nai?LOLLOLLOL Is Aash thinking on the lines i m thinking she would think?.... seekhi kahan hai Ashu... abhi toh sirf Maan ko copy kar rahi haiWinkLOL... munda thoda high ho jata hai toh isme uski kya galatiLOL

Present

Ashu... when we talk about MSK... toh uska ego toh mt. everest se upar jana hi hai naOuch... toh clashes toh honge...  and how wouldn't Vicky have a good head.. he idealizes Maan rememberLOL

Thanks a loads sweetheart for the loooonnnngggggggg commentsBig smile

Lub juEmbarrassed
euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Part 19: OMG the dance sequence was so sexy and romantic! I love their getaway....amazing job!!

The AA scene was cute too....so glad both WERE happy!

The present: When is maan coming?! I'm waiting for this...I hope Vicky is sweet to her, but I think he will be! 

And WHOA...the ending....but an ending! It was so good!!!

Hey coco... i hope ur assignments and tests have gone well and u had a fun filled HoliBig smile

i'm glad u enjoyed the dance dearie... and also AA...

Maan is coming down soon enough... and Vicky is good... he'll be her good friend tooEmbarrassed

Originally posted by sweet coco

first thing first; HAPPY HOLI!!!!

OMG!!!! Just finished reading the latest part!!! AHHHH!!! It was so good!!!

PAST: Brij is such a bleep! Simi was so badly treated...and Mohin/Rano were so sweet...can't believe they died....Brij's name is written all over this! I can't wait to see him suffer! As for the chor scene....so cute how caring Maan is! And rohan is adorable...i love the rivalry between the two!!! 

PRESENT: Vicky-sasha...nice! Sasha is so nice and sweet...I'm lovin' her! And NT is such a BLEEP! I wonder what she did....excited about it! And Geet wanting o hear Maan's voice...she called him! I bet he'll know it's her....i loved the ending please play off of it in the next part! And Anu found out she left alone...this girl is the best....believing in her friend and finding out the truth before judging her! 

Awesome job...Dev and NT are so UGHHH!! But it's fantastic where the story is going!

yup... Simi had a troubling history... thus Mohin/Rano never wanted Geet to know about her biological parents coz they didn't want to hurt her! and Darji and Brij... well some people never improve!

Rivalry? oh yes between Maan Singh Khurana and a small kid LOL

Vicky and Sasha would do their best to help Geet... and NT well she had her own motives... insecutiry never let some people to live their livesAngryOuch

thanks a ton dearie... glad u r enjoyingBig smile
euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammu5

beautiful update

Thanks AmmuEmbarrassed

Originally posted by ammu5

do something about that evil brij. loved the update

surely will.. let the time comeBig smile
euphoric IF-Rockerz