Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ripped Apart ~2~ (Maaneet) part 22 updated - 28Mar (Page 82)

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maan4EVA

plz add me to ur pm list

sure dear... would love to read ur takeBig smile

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

Originally posted by heermeher

You know what u are very bad now i m gg to read all the parts hence forth and wont comment. 

U last posted was on Thrusday.

yaar Rakhi pls cool down...she wanted to update yesterday but then suffered a writer's block...but she is relieved of it now n said she'll update by tonight.....if she won't be satisfied with what she writes then how will u enjoy that.....so please give her the required time....Big smile

Eesha bol rahi hai tho chod rahi hoon Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoricesha143

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged

You know what u are very bad now i m gg to read all the parts hence forth and wont comment. 

U last posted was on Thrusday.

yaar Rakhi pls cool down...she wanted to update yesterday but then suffered a writer's block...but she is relieved of it now n said she'll update by tonight.....if she won't be satisfied with what she writes then how will u enjoy that.....so please give her the required time....Big smile

Eesha bol rahi hai tho chod rahi hoon Smile

aww u r a darling yaar...thank you dear...Big smile
euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Rakhi... mera bhi thank you Embarrassed
esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Finally I'm here...sorry yaar der kardi maine...I know....

Yet another amazing update from u my dear kaminiLOL.....through this update u explained almost all the back story of HP people and their resentment towards Geet and Mohinder's lack of affection for them.... both Daarji n Brijare MCP's...there's no more apt word for that.....and I don't want to talk more about them either....stupid brainless people Angry.....

Oh I loved the whole Rohan-Maan interaction so much.....ROFLROFL.....that chit of a boy....he is so much acts like he's the actual boy friend of GeetROFLROFLROFL and Maan....usski halath delkhne laayak thi....God I was laughing so much when I read their dialogues....and that part when Maan lifts him to come inside and Rohan says that he can't take advantage of being a big man and he'll do the same while Maan retorts "feel free"....that was an ultimate hilarious one Soni.....me was like ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL for sometime reading that.....Oh pls pls include these interactions more.....I want them so badROFLROFLROFL.....and those Maaneet moments and the care n affection Maan showered on Geet was so adorable.....their romance is subtle but so beautiful....aur iss baar toh we didn't expect u to give kiss in the update....EHHKA kaminis are so happy with this unexpected gift from you.....lubbbb uHug

So Sasha n Vicky are already dating here...well Ur Sasha seems a nice person...so its great to see....and they both were genuinely concerned about Geet....i liked the way how easily Vicky got his way through to Geet nad made friends' with her..truly Anu's brother he is!!And Here Anu is trying to know when Geet came back......poor girl....I feel bad for her....and Maan got a green signal from his dad also to tackle the situation in Mumbai.....so he'll be going there soon now.....and seeing the convo of NT...I'm sure that woman has a big hand in whatever happened with Geet in HP and also in Geet n Maan's separation....Oh I just want to kill her right now with my bare hands AngryAngryAngry

That last part of Geet imagining Maan around her was real painful to read.....though filled with love it shows how much she's missing him and how much she needs him with her....hope they soon clear their misunderstandings...but knowing the kamini who writes this FF...I doubt that.....AngryLOL.....

Now update sooooooooooooooooon.............ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-jia-euphoric

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
oye Octo kamini...jaldi kar na...itna time le rahi hai....agar utni badi update nahi hui na toh tere taang,tere haath aur teri saari aankhen sab kuch cheen lungi tujhse yaad rakhna.....me waiting....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-jia-

-jia- IF-Dazzler
-jia-
-jia-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

oye Octo kamini...jaldi kar na...itna time le rahi hai....agar utni badi update nahi hui na toh tere taang,tere haath aur teri saari aankhen sab kuch cheen lungi tujhse yaad rakhna.....me waiting....
Eshu... haath le legi to next update ke liye hum sab ko isko phir haath dene padenge... Paav le liye to yeh ghungroo kahan baandegi?? aur aankhein....ek aankh to pehle se hi footeli hai iski.....
ROFLROFLROFL

Abee oye...Octo....cheti kar....

esha143

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -jia-

Eshu... haath le legi to next update ke liye hum sab ko isko phir haath dene padenge... Paav le liye to yeh ghungroo kahan baandegi?? aur aankhein....ek aankh to pehle se hi footeli hai iski.....
ROFLROFLROFL

Abee oye...Octo....cheti kar....

arre toh ke hua...apun logon ka business hai na bhaade ka...firse bhaade pe dedenge...samjha kar na..iss mein apun logo ka hi faayda hai boss....ye sab business secrest hai re....itna bhi tere bheje mein nahi ghusthi kya??tera kya hoga mere bina Kaliya...oops Jia.??ROFLROFLROFL

-jia-

Go to top