Ripped Apart ~2~ (Maaneet) part 22 updated - 28Mar - Page 65

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by heermeher

Eesha bol rahi hai tho chod rahi hoon 😊

aww u r a darling yaar...thank you dear...πŸ˜ƒ
Finally I'm here...sorry yaar der kardi maine...I know....

Yet another amazing update from u my dear kaminiπŸ˜†.....through this update u explained almost all the back story of HP people and their resentment towards Geet and Mohinder's lack of affection for them.... both Daarji n Brijare MCP's...there's no more apt word for that.....and I don't want to talk more about them either....stupid brainless people 😑.....

Oh I loved the whole Rohan-Maan interaction so much.....🀣🀣.....that chit of a boy....he is so much acts like he's the actual boy friend of Geet🀣🀣🀣 and Maan....usski halath delkhne laayak thi....God I was laughing so much when I read their dialogues....and that part when Maan lifts him to come inside and Rohan says that he can't take advantage of being a big man and he'll do the same while Maan retorts "feel free"....that was an ultimate hilarious one Soni.....me was like 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 for sometime reading that.....Oh pls pls include these interactions more.....I want them so bad🀣🀣🀣.....and those Maaneet moments and the care n affection Maan showered on Geet was so adorable.....their romance is subtle but so beautiful....aur iss baar toh we didn't expect u to give kiss in the update....EHHKA kaminis are so happy with this unexpected gift from you.....lubbbb uπŸ€—

So Sasha n Vicky are already dating here...well Ur Sasha seems a nice person...so its great to see....and they both were genuinely concerned about Geet....i liked the way how easily Vicky got his way through to Geet nad made friends' with her..truly Anu's brother he is!!And Here Anu is trying to know when Geet came back......poor girl....I feel bad for her....and Maan got a green signal from his dad also to tackle the situation in Mumbai.....so he'll be going there soon now.....and seeing the convo of NT...I'm sure that woman has a big hand in whatever happened with Geet in HP and also in Geet n Maan's separation....Oh I just want to kill her right now with my bare hands 😑😑😑

That last part of Geet imagining Maan around her was real painful to read.....though filled with love it shows how much she's missing him and how much she needs him with her....hope they soon clear their misunderstandings...but knowing the kamini who writes this FF...I doubt that.....πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.....

Now update sooooooooooooooooon.............🀣🀣
oye Octo kamini...jaldi kar na...itna time le rahi hai....agar utni badi update nahi hui na toh tere taang,tere haath aur teri saari aankhen sab kuch cheen lungi tujhse yaad rakhna.....me waiting....
Originally posted by esha143

oye Octo kamini...jaldi kar na...itna time le rahi hai....agar utni badi update nahi hui na toh tere taang,tere haath aur teri saari aankhen sab kuch cheen lungi tujhse yaad rakhna.....me waiting....
Eshu... haath le legi to next update ke liye hum sab ko isko phir haath dene padenge... Paav le liye to yeh ghungroo kahan baandegi?? aur aankhein....ek aankh to pehle se hi footeli hai iski.....
🀣🀣🀣

Abee oye...Octo....cheti kar....
Originally posted by -jia-

Eshu... haath le legi to next update ke liye hum sab ko isko phir haath dene padenge... Paav le liye to yeh ghungroo kahan baandegi?? aur aankhein....ek aankh to pehle se hi footeli hai iski.....
🀣🀣🀣

Abee oye...Octo....cheti kar....

arre toh ke hua...apun logon ka business hai na bhaade ka...firse bhaade pe dedenge...samjha kar na..iss mein apun logo ka hi faayda hai boss....ye sab business secrest hai re....itna bhi tere bheje mein nahi ghusthi kya??tera kya hoga mere bina Kaliya...oops Jia.??🀣🀣🀣
abe oyee octo ki bachchi.....kamini...kaha reh gayi tu.....jaldi aa.....1:30 ho gaya hai.....hum kab tak bhatakthe rahenge teri update ke liye...😑😑
Eshu... 10 minutes aur... i'm updating πŸ˜ƒ

anyone for chocochip icecream?
Originally posted by euphoric

no pehle update kar..hum reserve karke jaayenge...fir aaram se baith ke tu khaan apni ice cream...kamini..itni der laga di...so gayi thi kya?😑
Originally posted by euphoric

Kamini tu yeh apne batti ka bulb change kar pehle to... confuse kar ke rakha hai isne mujhe....aur main time dekh rahi hoon....
10 mins matlab 10 mins.... ek sec upar nahi jana chahiye....😑

Aur yeh le meri taraf se ice cream....

Jia meri bandook apne paas rak....kamini ne jyaada time liya toh uda dena isse....main isske update ke baad reserve kar ke jaa rahi hu....i'm not going to linger today....so will see her tomorrow...