Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ripped Apart ~2~ (Maaneet) part 22 updated - 28Mar (Page 32)

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXXYYYZZZ

Awesome part... loved it

Thanks dearBig smile
glad you enjoyed

Originally posted by blueopal

hmm...............wat  an  FB  yaar..............it  was  soo  lovely  n  enthu   too  read..............
superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb   update.........................looking  fwd............

Hey pal...
glad you enjoyed
thank you dear

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namita25

soniya ...ye kya kiya dear.......maar dalaaBlushing
Blushing
muahas to you for such a sweetoooooo part....
it was marvellous....Clap
haiiiii annu is so sweet ..she blabbered her plans of spending her  day with geet to Maan...and she never expected her brother would dash her plans to ground....hate daarji.Angry... good for nothing...he behaves as if he is descended from the sun...iska toh kuchch karna padega...Angry
and that cottage scene...nonu.....i am in swarglok right now...Day Dreamingreally liked the way you penned it ...it was so captivating n I could imagine the whole scene.. the song you added is one of my favourites song.....Embarrassed
me also liking sasha....she is not evil.....Smile
and dear zara present ko bhi aagey badao......I want this MU track to end soon.....I have told you this umpteenth times  but you are not in a mood to listen.... baby...I am all set with my danda and rotten tomatoes.....so don't you dare ignore my request now..samjhi tum...n what's with this ending...phirse cilffhanger..ab achchi bachchi ki tarah jaldi se next part update kardo.

love
Namita

NamitaaaaaHug

nah nah sweetie... mera tujhe maarne ka koi iraada nahi thaLOL

Anu is too innocent na... Maan took the advantage of the information at handWink and dashed her plans cleverlyLOL... i wouldn't mind deporting men like brij nd daarji to sunAngry

haila... u called me nonu... my mom calls me that to get her way or placate meLOL

shoo glad u liked the song sequenceEmbarrassed

arre now since past coming to end... present will take momentum na... but till then i m getting my shield readyLOL

didn't i tell u i m in love with cliffhangersLOL... me achchi bachchi only dearie... will start penning down the next part shoonnEmbarrassed

thank kuuuuu.... muaaahHeart

Originally posted by amzu32

awesome update
Loved it.....
soo romantic .
 who was in her room?????
thanks pm

Thanks dearie....
glad u enjoyedBig smile
the mystery man will be out soonEmbarrassed
euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuvenuch

sonia ,you made my day. after heartwrenching episode of yesterday ,you brought back my smile on my lips .awesome episode.you write so beautifully,full of emotions and luv  which i  can feel .don't koow about martial status but if you r single i wish to god you shld get maan of ripped apart who will luv you like this. i know you are an amazing girl with lot of emotions and luv ,you deserve maan inyour life . luv you and thankyou for making my day taking me to serene and maaneet dreamworld.

Hey Anu thanks for the blessings and such sweet words sugarbunEmbarrassed
ha ha... just for the information sake... me not married so the blessings r much requisiteLOL

its feels great to know that i could do something to uplift your mood and spirit after yesterday's eppy... thanks dearie for appreciating my work... glad u enjoyed the update

Luv you tooEmbarrassed

Originally posted by janu_2006

Hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

Thanks JanuEmbarrassed
glad you enjoyed... will cont. soonBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigiliso

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

soni...............................BlushingBlushing

u are such a sweetheart!!!!HugHugHugHugHug

moi lubbsss you!!HugHugHugHugHugHug

kya bolu yaar mai sharm se pani pani ho rahi hu!!!BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

lekin agar maine nahi bola to tu mujhe wohi pani me duba dengi!!! and i;m dreaming that my maan will come to save me...!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

okies on behalf on DONS N BEHENS n married lady busy eating parathas!! we give u hugs n hugs n hugs....after the cruel epi last night..this one is like a soothing balme...HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

i made REQUEST(sacchi truly..plz bolz!!) to jia that we want JR maaneet in dreams now!!!CryCryCry

yaha to possisible nahi hai...hai kya???WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

okies now about the update....ClapClapClapClapClapClap

maan ne anu ko mast ullu babaya!! this was like my smart MSK!!! no jhagda just sneekines!!! me proud of my maan!!! and u sonia...i can imagine ur face when ur bro did this to u!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

me LIKED arjun in that scene......but u giving hints that all izz not well on that front!! will keep silence till then....tu apne aap ke saath aisa kar sakti hai arjun ko negative bana ke...nahi mai tujhe apne aap ke saath aisa nahi karne dongi!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

and then the song sequence.....song was apt...actions wee wow!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i was melting just rteading avout it!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

sonia sach me....grt written piece.....its sensuousness was wooowwww!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

all the GUNDAS thank you from the bottom of their hearts....and our andolan continues...coz YE DIL MAANGE MORE!!!!!Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

adinky were cute...u can expand there also....also sasha n vicky ...plz plz plz....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

vicky accha hai...use maan se mat pitwana!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

at the end of it...i'm stillllll BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Ashhuuuu... me lubss uuu tooHugHugHugHugHug

oye tujhe bhi sharam aati haiShocked yeh toh news hai... Eshu... Jia... aaj ki taza khabar... aaj ki taaza khabar... Don Ashu ko bhi sharam aati haiROFLROFLROFLROFL

i'm sho glad ki mera update kisi kaam aaya... to make u feel better... i m more than glad and contended with thatEmbarrassed

tujhe JR Maaneet chahiye... i would love it too... but RA main woh log abhi itna door hain... toh JR kahan se aayega... dreamworld seLOL

Sudhar jaAngry... Main Anu nahi hoon... nahi toh ek Aashu Ripped apart main introduce karva ke... usse Maan ko rakhi bandhwa doongi... kaise lagegi Aashu gaate hue... Bhaiya mere rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhanaEmbarrassedLOL

i wanted to use that song... but was apprehensive ki pata nahi sequence kaisa hoga... its such a relief ki turned out theek thaakLOL

and Dil maange more ki bachchi... now time for story to move aheadLOL

adinky and Sasha-Vicky... will try in snippetsLOL

thanks a loads honeyEmbarrassed.... love you... muaaaahhhHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

esha143meravigilisoLoquacious_Aash

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melody_quest

awesome update

Thanks dearie...
glad u enjoyedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by shivangi783

SoniaSmile

I haven't been commenting these days but I am totally loving the way you are weaving the story co-ordinating the present and the past. The present evokes strong emotions, one can feel Geet's pain and the past just takes one to a different land!
Amazing!!!Clap 

Hey Shivangi...
i m glad that you have enjoyed the story so farBig smile
and the present and the past have managed to invoke the emotions that i had inteded to...
thanks a ton for the lovely comments... will love to hear more from uEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783meravigiliso

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by holyangel

that was wonderful... u wer good at romantic stuff here... Blushing

Thanks Angel...
glad you enjoyedBig smile

Originally posted by maan-ki-sanjana

Lovely update dear! Smouldering with passion Wink