Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ripped Apart ~2~ (Maaneet) part 22 updated - 28Mar (Page 154)

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

thanx a ton to answer back each one of us. if there was a medal to show such a sweet considerate gesture, i wud have awarded u with one. as of now hopefully my million virtual hugs can do.Hug Hug Hug
Hug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug Hug etc etc etc etc etc etc etc 
can i request u sumthing..i think no matter how many quotes r written on this subject yet it's not enough to make many ppl understand this simple idea that things r not always as they seem..all that glitters is not gold... appearances r deceptive......what u c is not what u get.....superficial things don't matter much, it's the intention that counts, the thought that matters...
...ok that was a long pitch to establish sumthing...a wish or a request that i hope u remember while writing u'r nxt update that whn ppl write maan going angry, not every1 can understand that he doesn't mean a thing he says in anger. it's all superficial , there is no depth to it. he is too rustic to sugarcoat his blabbering.
in easy words.....i luv u'r maan alot. i'm scared of him going angry at geet and ppl misinterpreting him.WackoDisapproveOuch
Thanks a bunch dearieBig smile
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
all the more to u...

u guys have given me so much love and appreciation... u bear my tanturms... keep up with my late updates... its all coz of u tht i m still writng RA and with much more zeal than that i had startedEmbarrassed so each post and each reader is special to meEmbarrassed 

i knw wat u mean... and i m scared of tht too... but u knw thts so ingrained in his personality that the character will go out of his shoes if he acted all goody goody or nonchalant towards herOuch

and thts y i have taken special care to explain his turmoil... i'll try and project the same in future too... and similarly will try to explain his side too... i hope he's not misjudgedOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Ok... Honeybuns

the new thread is upApproveCool... thanks to all of u... Ripped Apart is getting its third threadEmbarrassed

Here's the link for third thread:

Ripped Apart ~3~

Love you loadsHeart
Sonia

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komlikamaankigeet4ever

amzu32 IF-Dazzler
amzu32
amzu32

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
cant wait 4 da next part
thanks  4 da pm....

euphoric

ssree Goldie
ssree
ssree

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
lovely update.dear

euphoric

luvraj4ever IF-Rockerz
luvraj4ever
luvraj4ever

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
hey.....finally maan saw geet in  his office.....it's really getting toooooooo exciting.........but m realllllllllllly saddddddd>.>i love reading past scenes but i guess the past is over now soooo there'll be no more past scenes of both of them together...............plzzzzzzzzzzzzz if possible write about past scenes alsoooooooooooooo......
cont sooooooooooooooooon

euphoric

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amzu32

awesome update
loved it
cant wait 4 da next part
thanks  4 da pm....

Thanks AmzuBig smile
glad you enjoyedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by ssree

lovely update.dear

Thanks SangeetaBig smile
euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev fann

hey.....finally maan saw geet in  his office.....it's really getting toooooooo exciting.........but m realllllllllllly saddddddd>.>i love reading past scenes but i guess the past is over now soooo there'll be no more past scenes of both of them together...............plzzzzzzzzzzzzz if possible write about past scenes alsoooooooooooooo......
cont sooooooooooooooooon
Thanks dearBig smile

yes... finally they r in front of each otherEmbarrassed... the past you see is reaching its end... however i'll try to incorporate some snippets... not sure though... but i'll try

glad you enjoyed the update
sweet scorpio IF-Sizzlerz
sweet scorpio
sweet scorpio

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
awesome!

finally maan and geet met!

continue soon!

euphoric

Go to top