Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ripped Apart ~2~ (Maaneet) part 22 updated - 28Mar (Page 153)

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namita25

Awwwwww Sonu Big smile..babu pehle to ye ye bata..how are you feeling now hope you are bhali changi .....Embarrassed
waise I just loved this part......Geet came to know that Maan is in Mumbai.... n the fact that Vicky is none other than his younger  bro.....poor girl...she fainted when she learned that Maan would soon be in hotelCry....I am glad  Geet took the decision of not quitting  her job .....so no more bhagam bhaag ...LOLwaise no matter how much Geet tries to run away from Maan ......she has to come back to his life........Vicky is adorable.......Embarrassedhe tries his best to make the atmosphere lively for everyone....loved the way he commented that he would have been Late Vikrant Khurana had Maan been there......ROFLGeet finally replied to Anu's mail and told her she is in Mumbai......didn't like Arjun's rookha reply to Anu......Angryarghhhh ye Naintara.......she wanted to fix Sameera with Maan.....how could he she even think of it....Angrysweetu.... agle update mein we will see Maaneet's dhamaakedaar meeting.......LOLI know that.....and plz no rona dhona for Geet.....Chal ab kaam pe lag jaa......tune aaj hume agla update jo dena hai....LOL

Thanks a ton Namu... me doing comparitively berry berry goodBig smile ... yes bhali changi haaLOL

chal shukar hai mere Babaji ka tujhe pehli baar present se complain nahi haiWinkLOL... finally Geet ki tubelights jali... she got to know bhaiya kiske hotel main woh kaam kar rahi haiLOL and yeh Vicky kaun hai... LOL

aur kahan jati... ghoom phir ke Maan ke paas hi aati naEmbarrassedLOL

Vicky is the cool guy in Ripped apart... i m thinking how am i suppose to shock him with the realization ki his Maan Veerji lobes Geet... bechara.. agli baar yeh beshosh hogaWinkLOL

arre yeh part main meeting hui na... they came face to faceLOL... i saved my neck getting them to see each otherWink

ok main jaldi kaam pe lagti hoon... lekin ek din main update kaise karungi?Confused reham karo bachchi peWinkLOL

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXXYYYZZZ

Awesome part.... loved it

thanks dear...
glad you enjoyedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by kkaavvyyaa

hey,,,its high tym yaar,,,,misundrstandng clear kar do, ,,it is really disturbng to read d present,so sadddddddddddd

some more time dear... they have just met in the presentLOL
euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutee987

awesome update....

can't wait till next update...

eager to know what's gonna happen next.

thanks for pm

continue soon.

thanks cutieEmbarrassed
will try and update soon
glad u enjoyed this oneBig smile
maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
ek aur update dona plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoric

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanujaanu

ek aur update dona plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
lekin kaiseLOL
haven't worked on it yetConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maanujaanuCrazyCutesy

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler
maanujaanu
maanujaanu

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
m dying to know Maan's reaction
seeing Geet der

euphoric

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanujaanu

m dying to know Maan's reaction
seeing Geet der
i m glad tht u r so excited dear.. i hope i stay upto ur expectationsBig smile

maanujaanu

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
thanx a ton to answer back each one of us. if there was a medal to show such a sweet considerate gesture, i wud have awarded u with one. as of now hopefully my million virtual hugs can do.Hug Hug Hug
Hug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug HugHug Hug Hug etc etc etc etc etc etc etc 
can i request u sumthing..i think no matter how many quotes r written on this subject yet it's not enough to make many ppl understand this simple idea that things r not always as they seem..all that glitters is not gold... appearances r deceptive......what u c is not what u get.....superficial things don't matter much, it's the intention that counts, the thought that matters...
...ok that was a long pitch to establish sumthing...a wish or a request that i hope u remember while writing u'r nxt update that whn ppl write maan going angry, not every1 can understand that he doesn't mean a thing he says in anger. it's all superficial , there is no depth to it. he is too rustic to sugarcoat his blabbering.
in easy words.....i luv u'r maan alot. i'm scared of him going angry at geet and ppl misinterpreting him.WackoDisapproveOuch

euphoric

Go to top