Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ripped Apart ~2~ (Maaneet) part 22 updated - 28Mar (Page 133)

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

haila chupi rustam aur mainOuch

nikamiyon mera relationship status single hai!!!ROFL

mera sara gyan is either theorotical or hearsay ROFL.... haye rabba mera experience public forum pe discuss kiya ja raha haiOuchROFLROFLek kaam karna tum practical wale log... mujhe PM pe inputs bhejte rehna main story main daal ti rahungi... theek haiWinkLOL

chup besharam AngryAngry....thoda toh sharam kar liya kar kabhi kabhi....warna log patthar se maarengeAngryROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoric

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dimpzz

hahahaha i completely understand that how stupid it looks when you smile at your screen n everyone thinks is she a retard or somethingLOL
it was the same thing for me yesterday i was not smiling but laughing like god knows what but atleast there were no spectators for me EmbarrassedBig smile lucky me right!?Embarrassed
n hmmmm......well there's good news for you....you don't need to hide under the table LOL i slept off before they woke up....so your safe!LOLWink
and i finally managed to read all the parts!
even while sleeping all i could think was about this FF.....n as soon as i got up i got to the work of completing the FF but i hardly had read some of it when someone came to my house.....basically i had been busy but still managed to read it
i'm so glad that anahita really does trust geet n knows that she can't do this to maan n the fact that she and arjun are making an effort to find out what had happened
n maan is in mumbai!!!Big smileBig smileDancing
hopefully they will be meeting very soon
n about geet's promise.....in a way she is keeping it cause she is working under the khuranas
and that stupid chudial naintara Censored so shez the main culprit behind all of this!
urgghhh!! i hate her
n when geet called maan....OMG! it was so emotional none of them spoke n maan came to know it was her but when he called back....adi picked the phone! Ouch
ufffff he must have thought it might be her husband! haayyyeeee!Dead
but hopefully this time vicky may act as the cupid
n they will be back together
it really hurts seeing them like this......just hope arjun n anu find out the truth soon cause maan may not do so.....n that stupid b**** naintara Angryneeds to be taught a lesson for doing something so horrible to geet
i really wish they would be together soon!
please please do update soon!!Big smile
love you! Hug

Navpreet

Navpreet thanks for saving my face dearieLOL warna uncle aunty se aaj ainve hi daant pad jatiOuchLOL
it looks ridiculous and i have been doing it every day now... i m sure ppl must be thinkin i have gone bonkers!LOL... so amidst all the hustle bustle u finally managedLOL... i hope u didn't get bored in between!Ouch...

so yes some ppl need to be taught a lesson! while Vicky and sasha will help them... and they'll be back together soon!

right now both of them are in pain na... i know didn't think abt it lekin phone waa part zyada hi sad ho gayaConfusedLOL

i hope u keep enjoying it till the end...

thanks a ton dearie...

Love you tooEmbarrassed

dimpzz

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaqxsw

Sorry for late comments... UnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappyUnhappy
But I am actually dancing after reading the comments... DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
Maan is in Mumbai.. The same place as Geet is...
Please Sonia update soon... I cant wait them to meet...
I have already started imagining sequences of their meetings and then gradually how all the misunderstandings will be cleared... DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
Please update soon... Sooner...
Loads of love
Sakshi
Thanks a lot Sakshi Big smile

ha ha ha... i can see u merry makingLOL... y not he's in Mumbai naBig smile

i am also thinking yet... how r they suppose to meet afterallLOL...

will most probably update by tomorrow...

love u too dearieEmbarrassed
euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by esha143

AshuAngry... tu ruk bachcu... main agle part main maan ko sanyaas bhej rahi hoon... Ripped Apart!!! Hu ha ha ha ha

abe oye kamini....aashu ka gussa hum sab pe kaahe ko nikaal rahi hai be??AngryAngryAngry...khabar daar aisa kuch bhi kiya toh...agar tujhe uss pe itna gussa aa raha hai toh ek temporary character paida kar aashu ki aur usse maan ko raakhi bandhwaa...par maan ko kyun sanyaasi bana rahi hai...waise bhi geet itni dukh hai.....sochle kamini....warna main apni bandook aur hunter dono ke saath tere ghar mein ghus jaaungiAngryAngryAngry

abey oye HK.....tu ghatiyaa ideas dena band kar!!Angry
abey pehle baar toh usne patte ki baat ki haiAngry

Loquacious_Aash

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heermeher

oye sonia sab se ladna band kar aur baata update kab karrahi hai
Rakhi main kahan ladti hoonConfused ab sab aake mujh se ladenge toh main kya karuOuch
bas those jawab de rahi thiLOL... planning it for tomorrow.... to be precise trying it for tomorrowLOL
euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

chup besharam AngryAngry....thoda toh sharam kar liya kar kabhi kabhi....warna log patthar se maarengeAngryROFL
mujhe kyun patthar se marengeAngry main toh tum sab ki demand poori karne ka raasta bata rahi thiLOLLOL

chal abhi yahan nahi LIB pe continue karengeLOL

esha143

dimpzz Goldie
dimpzz
dimpzz

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Navpreet thanks for saving my face dearieLOL warna uncle aunty se aaj ainve hi daant pad jatiOuchLOL
it looks ridiculous and i have been doing it every day now... i m sure ppl must be thinkin i have gone bonkers!LOL... so amidst all the hustle bustle u finally managedLOL... i hope u didn't get bored in between!Ouch...

so yes some ppl need to be taught a lesson! while Vicky and sasha will help them... and they'll be back together soon!

right now both of them are in pain na... i know didn't think abt it lekin phone waa part zyada hi sad ho gayaConfusedLOL

i hope u keep enjoying it till the end...

thanks a ton dearie...

Love you tooEmbarrassed

hahahaha well then they must have got used to it by now....n if maybe by any chance you don't do that then they might think whats wrong with her....is she alright!i mean shez not smiling looking at her screen!LOL
yes i did! my chotu chotu cousin brothers were at my house n man! they irritated me so much in between they were not letting me read only....ufff! but i did it finally! *pats herself*Big smile
n no i didn't get bored at all! infact i really enjoyed it alot!
n i like sasha as well! not like the one in the serial.....shez good to geet so i really like her

n yea tat phone wala part was really sad
but it was written really beautifully!
now u can't expect a story to run smoothly right there have to be twists n turns na
but just hope they are back together soon
btw when will u be updating next??
n please pm me the next time u updateBig smile

euphoric

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Ohhh....master of emotions....btw...that's ur new name...lol...hope u like it...i am anxiously waiting for the next update but don't worry i won't threaten you like the others...not to mention any names....ahem ahem..LOLLOL..jokes...please give us a update soon...by soon i mean ASAP Wink

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 25 March 2011 at 9:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoricesha143

Go to top