euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

details later....
btw u qualifu for a lamba ,amba comment😳😳
============================================================================

Sabse pehle mai bol do'''''..to bahotttttttttttttttt badi kaminiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii hai!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

the pleasure is all mine... i'm belong to a group of kaminisπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† so thanks for the complimentπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Cliff hanger pe chod diya!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑

toh aur kya karti... kitna lamba chauda part ho gaya thaπŸ˜† lalchi bandar🀣

Tere se badla lungi!!! 😑😑😑😑😑😑

get to itπŸ˜ƒ

Mai bhi FF likhungi au raise hi imp pt pe aake chod dungi!!😑😑😑😑😑😑

i'm waiting for that day already... jiu and i told u much b4 tht u shud get to itπŸ˜› i promise main without fretting lumbe lumbe comments doongiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

About ur update'

No HHWWK..so no long comment!! Rules are rules!!! Samjhi!!😈😈😈😈

theek se pad... 1 HHWWK thi☺️

Anu meri nanand meri soni kitni sweet hai'.mujhe pehle se hi pata tha'aakhir kamini kiski hai!!πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

chup oye... warna meri agli ff main anu aashu ho jayegi... with double 'a'πŸ˜† waise i know i m born sweetπŸ˜† i hv written two parts without tum sabke haath... using only two hands... aisa mat karo yaar mera naam karan karna padegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arjun''.mai pehle se hi bol rahi thi'.dal kali hai!!! Hmmmm'''so he didn't hear about Mumbai!! Thank god!! Dono bahi behan ne jeena haram kar diya hai!!! 😑😑😑😑😑

ha ha... mujhe pata tha... tu pehle din se uske peeche padi thiπŸ˜†

Vicky ke dialogues I love!! Specially the 'late VSK" wala!! Jisne meri geet ko late karne ki planning kar di hai! Apna mu band nahi rakh sakta kya babaji!!! Mere bechare dewar ko haddi mat bana samjhi!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

maine kahan tere dewar ko haddi banayi... bechare ke grounds bana rahi hoon... usse bhai bhabhi ke kaam aana haiπŸ˜†

And forehead kissie n neck kissie does not equate to EHHK!!! Rules tod rahi hai tu!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

ek kiss this which Maan also deepened and she didn't stop... theek se padh😑😑😑😑😑😑

Anu maan ki planning mast hai'..tu bahot smart hai'kabhi geet ke saath milke maan ki bajati hai'aur maan ke saath milke geet ki!!....ek baar maaneet ko milke teri band bajane ka mauka de na..mazaa aayega!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

do bandar ki ladai main billi jeet ti hai na... aur waise bhi Anu is all concerned about Maaneet happiness naπŸ˜† waise u forgetting Maan ne Anu ki bajai thi... remember when he abducted Geet for their first dateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lekin abh kaha,,,,such bhare din beeten re bhaiya'dukh aayo re'!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

yup😭😭😭😭😭 i miss writing those fun filled moments

Maan ne NT ki kya band bajayi'took me back to that scene,,,,wherin MSK sunaoed NT in the serial!! Seriously awesome man!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

somewhere while writing it mujhe bhi wohi scene yaad aaya tha... tht was one of the stupendous scenes😳 

Arjun ke khilaaf aur sabpoot!!😑😑😑😑😑😑

i c you r planning to abduct him to ur clinic🀣

Proporsal scene was awesome'soni u r too good with this romantic stuff yaar!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Mai to total latto!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

really? tht is something i m only now discoveringπŸ˜†

Kaha se seekha?? FTC aunties ko bol de,,,?? Unke jeevan me bhi tarang aa jayega!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

oye chup oye... don't forget u r their favourtie🀣🀣🀣 unka triangle ab poora hai🀣🀣🀣 

U portrayed the angst n insecurity very well!! Loved it!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

*bowing* thank you

Agar is update me maaneet nahi mile'to tu to gayi..DON aashu will show her true colours!!!!😑😑😑😑

mil gaye... mil gayeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† keep ur tamatar colour to urselfπŸ˜†

Maaneets bebasi n emotions were sooooo sad yaar'.thinking n thinking'feeling but not ready to believe'πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

hmm... i wonder tu next part read karke kya karegi meraπŸ€”

War between head n heart!! Wonder when will the heart win!! Knowing my OK '.i better be prepared for a long wait!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

ultimately heart has to win na... how can it now😳... fikar not OK won't disappoint uπŸ˜ƒ
Over to u!!....😳😳😳😳😳

Thanks a loads MKKπŸ˜ƒ
Love ya loadsπŸ€—β€οΈ
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet scorpio

awesome!

finally maan and geet met!

continue soon!

thanks dear
glad you enjoyed😳

Originally posted by: -shamima-

Awe maan can feel her presence and geet wants to avoid seeing him but alasshe can't fight destiny and there at the end of the day they see each other anyways great update and can't wait to read more 😊

Hey Shamima... thanks a loads dear

yes.. maan could feel her and Geet wanted to avoid him so that she could spare him and herself from the confrontation

its destiny ofcourse and they r destined to be together😳
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
unreserved my post on pg 140....finallyπŸ˜›

euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha143

I have to stop myself from reading the next update however tempting it is right now....to post my comments on the 22nd part.....look what you do to me kamini.....the lengths I have to go to satisfy you....I better get a nice reward for my sacrifices😑.....

I m a true crowned kamini... wat did u expectπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... i know how difficult it would have been for u to hold urself from next partπŸ˜†... and i know u did it to comment on this part justifiably... thnks hun😳

Okay part of it is my fault too I agreeEmbarrassed.....damn my laziness....chalo ab apni ram katha band karke teri comments shuru karthe hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›......

Bingo... aalsi HKπŸ˜†

Geet finally replied back to Anu.....great....at least she kept her stance as a good friend by replying back somehow.....not that it did any good to Anu ratehr it only increased her worry and led to a fight with Arjun later on but still.....and Arjun this guy is acting weird...I mean I can understand his frustration but knowing Anu from so much time he should ahve understood her instead of yelling at her for her concern for Geet....why do men tend to be such big jerks at times...

Geet had to reply to Anu na... Anu had been like a sister to her and have always been beside her... even when she very well knows that Maan wouldn't like Anu to contact her... Anu is persistent... this shows the strength of their bonding and friendship na... how long could she put that offπŸ˜• Men would be men from MarsπŸ˜†... But Arjun's behaviour has a reason u'll find outπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And speaking of jerks....there is not actually a lack of them in here....only abundance....on one side there's geet who is feeling weird from the start of day and finally after knowing the cause of her restlessness fainted right out instead of facing it and end up considering quitting the job altogether...why is she being a coward if she thinks she is doing the right thing?She wanted to move on she should do it in front of him only.....as long as she runs away from him she'll find herself in front of him at every corner....

She was contemplating Eshu but then she knew aise job chod di toh adi aur pinky ko reply karna padega... so she didn;t... but she's not ready to give up and will not😊 woh toh hai... yahan bhi toh she wanted to avoid him and bingo found herself facing him on the very dayTongue

And there is the other Jerk,maan....now what can be said about him......he is so far the biggest one of all of them....he finds her presence in everything he lay his eyes on yet he denies her mere existence in his life....what to do with this man??

ha ha... i already said Men are from Mars... but he's been an impulsive guy.. possessive about her... and when she left he was shattered too... iski personality ka kuch nahi ho saktaOuchπŸ˜†

the FB was amazing......the beautiful sunset,the hearty teasings of each other,the dinner plans,the foolish move of NT which was snubbed by Maan himself,and finally the wonderful proposal......the dream proposal actually....I didn't thought that you'll make him propose to her yet but glad u did it....the proposal contained all the answers to her insecurities,her wishes,desires n love.....that was beautiful....and also his protectiveness towards her....who can help it??πŸ˜†

how could i miss that... maine prologue main hi marriage proposal hint kiya tha... had to bring it on😳... I so wanted him to snub off NT in Geet's defense... glad u enjoyed the sunset and the whole FB... last happy happy FBOuch

And now back in the present she is trying to play hide-n-seek again with him.....well she can hide herself but how can she hide her presence which he can detect anywhere......and finally he laid his eyes on her.....shock would have been an understatement for his feelings when he saw her there as he's under some other impressions of where she might be......

You are right where do u hide from someone who is a part of youπŸ˜•... you are bound to meet them... to complete yourself and the person... where else for him... never in the wildest drream he would have thought of meeting her in his own hotel... but she stoos right there in front of eyes.

so now I'm going off to read what happened next πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I'm dying to read it from the time u updated......byeeeeeee

Thanks a loads sweetie😳

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
moi couldn't like u but i liked ur replies to my comments....πŸ˜ƒ
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: -jia-

r Eshu...😑

Edited: Starting my list of chores from here....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kamini i saw u finished them already.. tu toh badi tez haiπŸ˜†

So finally Geet replies back to Anu..chalo sukkar hai kuch to likha... Aur woh Arjun? Man that dude is weird... if he loves Anu, why can he see that his love is so worried abt her friend.. usko help karna to door, us par chila raha hai...😑 kutta...ullu ka patha...

Maine abhi Eshu ke post pe bola tht men are from marsπŸ˜† but Arjun.... u'll find about him in the next partπŸ˜†

Loved how Maan felt her presence everywhere, I am in love with tulips too...just planted them last winter and they have sprouted beautifully this spring...pink and yellow ones.... πŸ˜³ 

That would be so lovely😳

Geet bechari....she is trying to run from him, instead of facing him. She knows she hurt him pretty bad...but her running is no use... woh jahan bhi jaayegi...Maan ko hi paayegi..coz they are connected... through souls.. they are made for eachother ..perfect couple hain...dhakkan ek number ke...lol.. the way you should their pain and longing was marvellous...

how do u run from ur ownself and ur own destiny na Jiu... he's her destiny and she's his... their lives are interwined and the more they try to come out the more would they  be pulled together... just like magnets... the opposite poles are always pulled together... it is the same with them.

And about the past...one word-- Marvellous, beautiful, mindblowing dreamy... oppsie..ek se ziada ho gaya hahaha but it was so beautiful..the way he proposed...haaye... giving rest to all her insecurities...their love is do deep and so pure that it warms my heart everytime I read it..

Thanks kus Honey bun... i m glad tujhe woh pasand aaya... and words pe kanjoosi mat kar KK.. the more the betterπŸ˜†...

That last kiss of theirs had so much passion, his fear, his need and you described it beautifully...Soni..i love this ff..don't ever finish it..chahe to mere haath paav sab lele...but likhti reh...πŸ˜†

chal tune toh bola.... Ashu kamini ne toh usse regard hi nahi kiyaπŸ˜•... u r right yeh kabhi satisfied nahi ho gi... kisses ki baarish bhi iske liye kam haiπŸ˜†

Thankyou for penning such a beautiful FF..
Love you....πŸ€—

the pleasure is mine honey...

Lub ju tooπŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks KK😳
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ur all updates r   n ...😳😳😳😳😳

....dear⭐️⭐️⭐️
 4 ur hard work dear..πŸ‘πŸΌ..

tons of    n ....πŸ€—

really  ....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
 4 pm me dear......n keep pm me dear....😊..
once again i  (ur all update)..πŸ˜ƒ...
 4 late commenting dear..😭...
lov,❀️
Tama
euphoric thumbnail
hey TamaπŸ€—

euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskaan_cute19