Ripped Apart ~2~ (Maaneet) part 22 updated - 28Mar - Page 119

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by basicquestion1

thanx a ton to answer back each one of us. if there was a medal to show such a sweet considerate gesture, i wud have awarded u with one. as of now hopefully my million virtual hugs can do.πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— etc etc etc etc etc etc etc 
can i request u sumthing..i think no matter how many quotes r written on this subject yet it's not enough to make many ppl understand this simple idea that things r not always as they seem..all that glitters is not gold... appearances r deceptive......what u c is not what u get.....superficial things don't matter much, it's the intention that counts, the thought that matters...
...ok that was a long pitch to establish sumthing...a wish or a request that i hope u remember while writing u'r nxt update that whn ppl write maan going angry, not every1 can understand that he doesn't mean a thing he says in anger. it's all superficial , there is no depth to it. he is too rustic to sugarcoat his blabbering.
in easy words.....i luv u'r maan alot. i'm scared of him going angry at geet and ppl misinterpreting him.πŸ˜’
Thanks a bunch dearieπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
all the more to u...

u guys have given me so much love and appreciation... u bear my tanturms... keep up with my late updates... its all coz of u tht i m still writng RA and with much more zeal than that i had started😳 so each post and each reader is special to me😳 

i knw wat u mean... and i m scared of tht too... but u knw thts so ingrained in his personality that the character will go out of his shoes if he acted all goody goody or nonchalant towards her

and thts y i have taken special care to explain his turmoil... i'll try and project the same in future too... and similarly will try to explain his side too... i hope he's not misjudged
Ok... Honeybuns

the new thread is up😎... thanks to all of u... Ripped Apart is getting its third thread😳

Here's the link for third thread:

Ripped Apart ~3~

Love you loads❀️
Sonia

awesome update
loved it
cant wait 4 da next part
thanks  4 da pm....
hey.....finally maan saw geet in  his office.....it's really getting toooooooo exciting.........but m realllllllllllly saddddddd>.>i love reading past scenes but i guess the past is over now soooo there'll be no more past scenes of both of them together...............plzzzzzzzzzzzzz if possible write about past scenes alsoooooooooooooo......
cont sooooooooooooooooon
Originally posted by amzu32

awesome update
loved it
cant wait 4 da next part
thanks  4 da pm....

Thanks AmzuπŸ˜ƒ
glad you enjoyed😳

Originally posted by ssree

lovely update.dear

Thanks SangeetaπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by rajeev fann

hey.....finally maan saw geet in  his office.....it's really getting toooooooo exciting.........but m realllllllllllly saddddddd>.>i love reading past scenes but i guess the past is over now soooo there'll be no more past scenes of both of them together...............plzzzzzzzzzzzzz if possible write about past scenes alsoooooooooooooo......
cont sooooooooooooooooon
Thanks dearπŸ˜ƒ

yes... finally they r in front of each other😳... the past you see is reaching its end... however i'll try to incorporate some snippets... not sure though... but i'll try

glad you enjoyed the update
awesome!

finally maan and geet met!

continue soon!
Awe maan can feel her presence and geet wants to avoid seeing him but alasshe can't fight destiny and there at the end of the day they see each other anyways great update and can't wait to read more 😊