Ripped Apart ~2~ (Maaneet) part 22 updated - 28Mar - Page 112

Posted: 13 years ago
you did it again....you are weaving this story between past and present so beautifuly....am i reading this right?...arjun and nt are partners?...or did i misinterpret his comment to nt?...i cannot wait for the next one now...maan and geet are face to face now...that is it i need to remind myself to breath...update soon please!
oh finally they met...and you stopped writing just in time

lovely update, update soonpls
Oh nooooooo... I hate cliff hanger.... I thought so many thng to mention in comment while reading this part but now i forgot everythng!!!! Anyways we r reading past wid everybdy flashbk but HP part i don't want to read in fb i want Maan nd vicky to fing out geet past i want maan to do sm hard work yaar.... Ofcourse won't tell him dat easily.....
Sonia why stop again when Maan she her..Wow Maan propose her..I hope She still wearing chain..
I am thinking when Vicky stop her he ask about her health.tell her that why she come to work..He offer her to drop her home...when she said no..Maan tell her to OK we will drop you..
Maan wants to know more about her..
the starting of the update was superb..
loved geet's letter...
loved the way u stated geet's state of mind there..
i really hope arjun understands anu's pain...how can she be quiet when two of her favourite people are sad...
loved vicky wen he addressed himself as late vikrant singh khurana...😆
bechari geet ko bahut bada shock laga aur behosh bhi ho gayi...😆
loved the way u described the inner turmoil of both maan n geet...

loved every bit of the flashback...esp when maan comes n scolds naintara...
it was hilarious when anu told geet to avoid crash landing...
n maan's proposal was magical..loved every bit of it..their convo was too good

n as i was eagerly waiting for maaneet meeting...u ended the update...again a cliffhanger..
have a bit mercy on me yaar...atleast tell when will you update next part...i will be eagerly waiting for that one...plz sonia not a cliffhanger again..
anyways awesome update as usual..loved it to the core..eagerly waiting to read the next one..😊
Edited by millie_maaneet - 13 years ago
OH no you had to stop here. How on earth am I to hold myself till I find out what happens next?
AWESOME!!! CANT WAIT FOR NXT PART!!!
Nice update.. but y did u stop here??? continue soon
As we are progressing to present track day by day i m missing the flashbacks that was so beautiful time

Their acceptance
their teasing
their missing each other
anu's birthday party
their date
their first time going together

I am missing all the old time anyways i know now the clash of titans starts but my all worries is maan becomes too nasty with his comments some time.  Hope vicky saves her all the time
Please dont leave maan and geet alone as i know he wont leave any chance to taunt her

Yet again Angee is too good their bond is so strong the trust they hold in each other is more than the people they luv

So finally they meet trust me.  coooooooool vicky is one smart guy somehow he is gg to figure out everything immediately

See you with new thread
So see you next week as i know no chance this week
Edited by heermeher - 13 years ago
OMG... next part shud b updated sooon... super xcited... MAAneet will meet.... do update soon.. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz