Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -jia-

Bye girls... see u tomorrow...

toh tu sach mein movie jaa rahi hai..kamini bataaya kyun nahi...😑
-jia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

jia what movie..  a Punjabi movie "Mannat" soni ne link bheja tha mujhe...

gn OK...HK...good day KK

-jia- thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha143

toh tu sach mein movie jaa rahi hai..kamini bataaya kyun nahi...😑

Nahi nahi....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ghar par hi dekhungi... Soni ne link bheja tha punjabi movie (Mannat ) ka.. I asked for it..
esha143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -jia-

Nahi nahi....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ghar par hi dekhungi... Soni ne link bheja tha punjabi movie (Mannat ) ka.. I asked for it..

achcha theek hai...tu enjoy kar...hum kharrate maarthe hai....
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey sonia!πŸ€—
i just came across your FF
n i seriously have no words to express my self...to tell you how much i LOVED your FF
i sat the whole night reading your FF
i started at about 1:00 n now its 5:15 in the morning!
i didn't even come to know how the time just flew by....it was just breathtaking,...n yet i havn't finished reading it.....i'm still on part 16🀒
n i must say 1 thing....man you gove LONG updates!πŸ˜†
yea coming back to the FF i really adore all the characters! all unique in their own way
n i just absolutley love anu! shez soo adorable n huggable!
i seriously felt like hugging her hwen u introduced her character itself! shez a really sweet friend n an amazing sister!
loved the way maan n geet fell in love with each other....how they confessed it!
you know i'm really short of words......yea n u must be thinking if i'm short of words how have i managed to write even this much of the comment...but whatever is coming to my mind i'm typing it......
n my eyes are threatening to close any time.......
i know i'm balbbering shit.....cause this is what ur FF has done to me!
reading the flashbacks ....it was all soo beautiful n lively n hilarious!
whenever anything related to anu would come...i would automatically get that 1000 watt smile on my face showing my 32 teeth πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
n ofcourse those maneet moments...they were breathtaking!
i could feel butterflies in my stomach n whenever he would touch her i could feel a shiver going down my spine! yea it actually happened.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ LOL i know it sounds weird......but it did happen
thats how engrossed i was in the FF like it was happening right in front of me
and when it would come to the present.....i would become all sad......
i'm sure brij must have forced her to get married to someone else....maybe it must have been revealed in the parts ahead of 15.....i will read it ASAP! but right now i have anyhow convinced myself to stop reading....you have no i dea how i managed to do that......my parents might be waking up anytime n they might find me sitting on my comp at 5:30 in the morning!πŸ˜†
so if they catch me i'm gonna blame it on you!πŸ˜›
anyways so i'm just gonna wrap the comment here only
i'll once again say it that i loved your FF from the bottom of my heart!
its one of the BEST FF's i've ever come across
and you know i just realised i've never actually written such a LONG comment!n that too when i i'm short of words!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
n i still have alot more to tell you....i will get back to you after reading the remainging parts!
(sorry if i bugged you with my non-stop bak bakπŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

love
Navpreet
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

sab se pehla kaam....kjbcjhgsdvghkjsdvnbucfsjdhasjghvckj bhjgfvshf............ nikamma, nalayak,gadhe,kutte,khothey.....😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

na na ye sab tere waasthe nahi re Soni.....ye sab gaaliyan hai IF ke liye.....teri update ko bhi main 'like' nahi kar paayi....bolo bhala ye kya baat hui???😑😑😑I'm berrryyyyyyyyy angry with IF.....huh....

chal ab update ki baatein-shaatein karthein hai.....tu na apni hunter diwaar pe latka pehle....πŸ˜†

He knew that it was she on the call....I knew it that he'll know....haiiii how painful it must be to go through some thing like that....not able to talk even if u are only a phone call away from each other...and he called back only to hear Adi at the other end whom he mistook for her supposed husband.....oh the disappointment I felt at that instant I can't possibly explain....I can make out his pain at that moment.... the pain that is still there...that will never ever go without her being with him.....the pain he possibly couldn't ever share with anyone,not even his Daadi....so sad!!!

And the sole witness of this whole ordeal...this whole pain is Vicky,who didn't have a clue of what's happening and with whom....if only he had known about Maan n Geet before-hand..... still he tried to bring Geet,his friend,out of the pain she's going through in his own  ways... .making her laugh at his jokes....diverting her attention.....being a true friend.....who doesn't need to know what's wrong with teh other....they just know something is wrong and they are by your side cheering you up and bring you out of your sadness....they never force you to tell what's wrong but wait for you to open up yourself......like Vicky asked Geet to come to him if needed to open up about her pain.....i just love everything about the notion called Friendship.....n Friends......Kaminis take inspiration from such instances πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ.....

So the defeated duo are heading back to Delhi after being stumped by Maan yet again....serves them right.....esp.that witch NT....I wouldn't want her anywhere near Geet for now after getting an idea of what she was involved in possibly to ruin Geet's life....😑😑😑

Here comes my favourite part of your updates honey....THE PAST...or THEIR PAST.... The whole interview thing was nice.....and Anu's teasing along with Maan and Geet's retaliation was fun....Anu never leaves an opportunity to tease both Maan n Geet.....that girl is really something....I just love her character more n more....so lively,funny,trusting and adorable..... and that cute moment they shared there was so adorable....I love such cosy moments....but that witch has to ruin it by her evil gaze....huh 😑😑.....so that's when she basically started plotting against Maan n Geet I guess.... after seeing for herself tehir love for each other....

Rano is such a sweet lady...she supported her daughter's choice of her man and made sure she's happy.....Anu was being Anu all through the time πŸ˜†......her adorable self.....and maan was being Maan,his caring n protective self with Geet 😳.....life seems so beautiful for them at this point.....

Man was he trying to make her jealous by being with Sameera now....??Boy that's an open invitation for trouble for any boyfriend who has a possessive girl friend yaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....and see the aftermath of your little act...Geet became reckless again.....but I wonder whose car was that.....first the figure in Geet's bedroom in the middle of night,now this car stalking her at her college....what's going on Kamini..???What are u planning in your evil brain now??😑

So he was not there when she needed him the most....he was away for to months during which all that is responsible for their separation has happened in HP.....but what is that???I hope we'll get the answer to this significant question soon.....and here Maan is finally in Mumbai now.....waiting for their confrontation excitedly......

And you know what taht last dialogue of Vicky's "Kaun hai be?" ,instantly reminded me of our Kaminis conversations...I think they are having their affect on you kamini πŸ€£,well no complaints as that was fun watching him fumble with Maan on teh other sideπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....

I'm still unable to like u honey😭......but I'm glad to see u too are getting more than 100 likes with ur updates....may the count only raise with each update u give......πŸ˜›

🀣🀣🀣🀣 IF ne khudkhushi kar leni hai... phir humare adde crash ho jayenge yaar  baksh de usko🀣🀣🀣

chal chal... update ki baate shaate sun ne ko main taiyaar hoonπŸ˜†

yup... he's been the possessive one na... he hated to hear about her from others pehle se... and he was never the one to go and share things about her with others... she was loud mouth not him naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... so as pehle bhi mention kiya tha... he presrved tht pain for himself it was related to her!  its terribly sad

vicky is doing all in his power to bring a smile on her face... courtesy sasha, adi and pinky... and u right na... we always give tht space to our friends... warna friends hum kis kaam ke? u accept the other person as they r... no judgements... no history... no clouded information... just being there when the friend needs u... pecularly anu's bro, nahi?

what else could NT and Dev do now... paise toh barbaad kar diye... ab mumbai jayenge toh Maan unko jiu ke relatives ke piche piche arabian sea main nahi phenk degaπŸ˜† aur jab usko pata chalega... toh fir toh suspended in space 🀣🀣🀣 kya sight hoga soch🀣🀣🀣

ha ha... Anu...i wish everyone has a friend like her... and usually such friends lives are always linked naEmbarrassed... so is Geet's and Anu's life... she just knows tht her friend is in some kind of trouble! and in the past... she had been the witness to the blossoming of a love so true and pureEmbarrassed

yup yup... open invitation to trouble🀣🀣🀣
but alas she missed her chance coz of tht damn stalker! my evil brain is planning a big dhamaka... just 1- 2 updates ruk🀣🀣🀣 

trust me tht "kaun hai be" had come so spontneous... but i guess it suited his character🀣... bad luck... the 'be' turns out to be the Maan Singh Khurana 🀣🀣🀣

Lubss juu loads hun

Loads of Thank kuss Embarrassed

Note: i have no clue meri comments tere dabbe main kyun ja rahi haiπŸ€”... so colour changedπŸ˜†
Edited by euphoric - 13 years ago
esha143 thumbnail
Finally mohtarma ko humpe taras aa hi gayi....lubbbbb juuuuuuuuuu toooooooo kamini.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
euphoric thumbnail

Finally mohtarma ko humpe taras aa hi gayi....lubbbbb juuuuuuuuuu toooooooo kamini.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

chup be😑
taras khaya ki bachchiπŸ˜†... maine aur jiu ne tum HK aur MKK ke jaise koi rules implement nahi kiyeπŸ˜†
euphoric thumbnail
Originally posted by: namita25

oye Soniya......Maaneet confrontation jab hoga ..tab hoga....lekin tu uske baad kam se kam 100 -200 parts ke baad epilogue ka sochegi...samjhi..πŸ˜†
aur mein Maan ko kahin nahin bhej rahi...🀣haiiii babaji mein toh aisa soch bhi nahi sakti...uske bina mera kya hoga.........main tu tujhe mana rahi thi......ki tu maan jaaye present  track mein MU  end karne ke liye..πŸ˜†

Aww NamuπŸ€—

tune RA ke continuation ke liye Maaneet confrontation postpone karne ko haan kar diπŸ˜†... love you loads sweetie... i know u love RA😳 lekin yeh toh bata 100-200 parts main likhungi kyaπŸ˜† 

sweets present track main MU solve ho jayenge... tension kyun le rahi haiπŸ˜†... haan Maan ko tu kahan bhejegi... usko toh ghar leke jayegi na🀣