Ripped Apart ~2~ (Maaneet) part 22 updated - 28Mar - Page 78

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by euphoric

satke oh hell yes!
self induced high!
hum bina piye aise dhoom machate hain... pata nahi kal jiu ne peeke kya kiya hoga🤣🤣🤣

kya karegi...talli hoke so gayi hogi.....dekh toh abhi tak nahi jaagi hai🤣🤣🤣
KK ke dono updates ho gaye hai yaar....with comments....ab teri RA ki baari hai...wahi padhne jaa rahi hu.....main na bohuth lazy hu ek baar kisi comment ko post pone kar diya toh bohuth lazy ho jaathi hu uspe dhyan dene ke liye....time lag jaatah ahi...iss liye aaj kal main tum dono ke updates ko bhi padhna post pone kar rahi hu...taaki jab time ho tab padh ke seedhe comment kardu bina usse taale...😆😆
Originally posted by esha143

KK ke dono updates ho gaye hai yaar....with comments....ab teri RA ki baari hai...wahi padhne jaa rahi hu.....main na bohuth lazy hu ek baar kisi comment ko post pone kar diya toh bohuth lazy ho jaathi hu uspe dhyan dene ke liye....time lag jaatah ahi...iss liye aaj kal main tum dono ke updates ko bhi padhna post pone kar rahi hu...taaki jab time ho tab padh ke seedhe comment kardu bina usse taale...😆😆

Alsi Kamini 😆

ab hum tere peeche hunter leke ghumenge😆

Alsi Kamini 😆

ab hum tere peeche hunter leke ghumenge😆

oyeee...tujhe comments nahi chahiye kya??comments dene se pehle mujhe gaaliyan degi toh tujhe comments nahi milenge...ddekh liyo....😈🤣.....kaisa hai HK ka rang.....kahi bhi jaao main apni dhamkiyan nahi chodthi na🤣
Originally posted by esha143

oyeee...tujhe comments nahi chahiye kya??comments dene se pehle mujhe gaaliyan degi toh tujhe comments nahi milenge...ddekh liyo....😈🤣.....kaisa hai HK ka rang.....kahi bhi jaao main apni dhamkiyan nahi chodthi na🤣
awww Eshu Baby... u lub me noo?
i lub ju too honey... chalo chalo... jaldi jaldi haath chala... comments de de😳😆

*hushed voice* tujhe toh baad main dehti hoon😈🤣
sab se pehla kaam....kjbcjhgsdvghkjsdvnbucfsjdhasjghvckj bhjgfvshf............ nikamma, nalayak,gadhe,kutte,khothey.....😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

na na ye sab tere waasthe nahi re Soni.....ye sab gaaliyan hai IF ke liye.....teri update ko bhi main 'like' nahi kar paayi....bolo bhala ye kya baat hui???😡😡😡I'm berrryyyyyyyyy angry with IF.....huh....

chal ab update ki baatein-shaatein karthein hai.....tu na apni hunter diwaar pe latka pehle....😆

He knew that it was she on the call....I knew it that he'll know....haiiii how painful it must be to go through some thing like that....not able to talk even if u are only a phone call away from each other...and he called back only to hear Adi at the other end whom he mistook for her supposed husband.....oh the disappointment I felt at that instant I can't possibly explain....I can make out his pain at that moment.... the pain that is still there...that will never ever go without her being with him.....the pain he possibly couldn't ever share with anyone,not even his Daadi....so sad!!!

And the sole witness of this whole ordeal...this whole pain is Vicky,who didn't have a clue of what's happening and with whom....if only he had known about Maan n Geet before-hand..... still he tried to bring Geet,his friend,out of the pain she's going through in his own  ways... .making her laugh at his jokes....diverting her attention.....being a true friend.....who doesn't need to know what's wrong with teh other....they just know something is wrong and they are by your side cheering you up and bring you out of your sadness....they never force you to tell what's wrong but wait for you to open up yourself......like Vicky asked Geet to come to him if needed to open up about her pain.....i just love everything about the notion called Friendship.....n Friends......Kaminis take inspiration from such instances 😆😃.....

So the defeated duo are heading back to Delhi after being stumped by Maan yet again....serves them right.....esp.that witch NT....I wouldn't want her anywhere near Geet for now after getting an idea of what she was involved in possibly to ruin Geet's life....😡😡😡

Here comes my favourite part of your updates honey....THE PAST...or THEIR PAST.... The whole interview thing was nice.....and Anu's teasing along with Maan and Geet's retaliation was fun....Anu never leaves an opportunity to tease both Maan n Geet.....that girl is really something....I just love her character more n more....so lively,funny,trusting and adorable..... and that cute moment they shared there was so adorable....I love such cosy moments....but that witch has to ruin it by her evil gaze....huh 😡😡.....so that's when she basically started plotting against Maan n Geet I guess.... after seeing for herself tehir love for each other....

Rano is such a sweet lady...she supported her daughter's choice of her man and made sure she's happy.....Anu was being Anu all through the time 😆......her adorable self.....and maan was being Maan,his caring n protective self with Geet 😳.....life seems so beautiful for them at this point.....

Man was he trying to make her jealous by being with Sameera now....??Boy that's an open invitation for trouble for any boyfriend who has a possessive girl friend yaar 😆😆....and see the aftermath of your little act...Geet became reckless again.....but I wonder whose car was that.....first the figure in Geet's bedroom in the middle of night,now this car stalking her at her college....what's going on Kamini..???What are u planning in your evil brain now??😡

So he was not there when she needed him the most....he was away for to months during which all that is responsible for their separation has happened in HP.....but what is that???I hope we'll get the answer to this significant question soon.....and here Maan is finally in Mumbai now.....waiting for their confrontation excitedly......

And you know what taht last dialogue of Vicky's "Kaun hai be?" ,instantly reminded me of our Kaminis conversations...I think they are having their affect on you kamini 🤣,well no complaints as that was fun watching him fumble with Maan on teh other side😆😆.....

I'm still unable to like u honey😭......but I'm glad to see u too are getting more than 100 likes with ur updates....may the count only raise with each update u give......😛

Thanks Namu....

snail's pace😆... sad times always drag sweetu😆

oye... itna bhi snail's pace nahin hai yaa... and now Maan too is here... toh these ppl will meet for sure na... and itn i jaldi Maaneet confrontation? matlab uske baad epilogue😆

pehle milne toh de... do chaar dhamake nahi honge toh pata kaise chalega ki maan-geet saamne aaye hain😉😆

maan jao? oye maan ko kahan bhej rahi hai?

Originally posted by -jia-

Present Kaminis......

abi nahi be...abhi tim ehai apun ke aane ka...thoda wait karr....😆😆

i did it!!!
Edited by euphoric - 13 years ago