Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-jia- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: esha143

Gn to u too honey...Jia have a good day....just praying....I'll go and prepare the list of ffs' and pm it to u three....kuch 10 ffs chalengi abhi ke liye...mere paas bohuth hai...lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

GN all my kaminis...jaao so jaao....happy happy dreams....๐Ÿค—
Haan haan Eshu...abhi ki liye 10 chalenge.... I am in desperate need to distract myself....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -jia-

GN all my kaminis...jaao so jaao....happy happy dreams....๐Ÿค—
Haan haan Eshu...abhi ki liye 10 chalenge.... I am in desperate need to distract myself....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

bas thodi der rukk jaa ussi kaam mein hu....pm karke main bhi nikal jaaungi...
divareena thumbnail
Tried to click the like button, but would not work for me

Past
How can brij have so much hatred inside him. Love how maan wants to go and hug geet to make sure she is fine.

Aww love the way maan kissed her foot and hugged her. Uff rohan has such wrong timing.

Love how geet climbs on to maan's lap and kisses his neck, cheek.

Present

So sad that maan is not married to geet. They both miss each other.  Love how geet calls his number as she ached to hear his voice.

Miss-Riz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sonia....update was really good plz update the next one soon :)
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it n i thought maan was really there and hope anu cracks the mystery soon n here even vicky helps maan n geet to meet
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesomeeeeee....u manage to mix the past and present perfectly giving u readers a dose of sorrow and happiness...so a part can never be too sad...i totally love that abt u.....
and i love Annie cause she is trying to find Geet...
and Rohan makes me laugh...can't believe Maan had competition with a kid..LOL...
I love Vicky cause of his sweet nature and i like Sasha too..u have written her character quiet nicely...
and it goes without a say that i loved the past maaneet scenes.....
but the best part was the last part when she can't help herself and she calls him....sighsssssssssssssssssssss.........
can't wait for them to meet again...FAB JOB ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome!

fb was too good!

poor geet!...

vicky and sasha are sooo nice!

continue soon!

thnx 4 the pm!
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  nice  updates  dear................
so  geet  n  vicky  r  started  as  friend ..............nice............... anu  started  to  investigate  abt  geet............good  move............n  maan  sooooooooooon  gonna  come  to  mumbai................wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!interesting................
OMG  geet  rang  maan n  y??????????????????  u  stop  at  this  point????????????it's  not  fair  na........update  ASAP...............looking  fwd.........
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part..Geet is mad with Maan that when he see her married & he announce his engagement. That means after seeing Maan, Geet escaped from marriage..
How do NT involve with Geet marriage.. at night only thief come..I thought Brij come..Brij eyes on Geet's land..Who going marry Geet..
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tvfond

Awsmms update...

thanks dear
glad you enjoyed it๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: puth

lovely update sonia....
omg i never had this doubt that dev-naintara are involved in geet's past.......until now i was in the impression that brij and darji were only involved in this๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

waiting for maan-geet confrontation

thanks dearie...
glad you liked it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ok so yes NT is partly involved but not Dev... he's same ya... no usage of brains policy๐Ÿ˜†

Geet-Maan confrontation... fireworks๐Ÿ˜†