Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Sonia me feeling sleepy......can't wait now..
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: euphoric

Eshu i hope u fine? is it the eppy?

You do know my views on this track....so don't even ask about it....I'm fine darling...just a bit tired out i guess....I'm now looking forward to the relief your update can provide me with....so will wait till you update..otherwise I'll not be able to sleep today....
-jia- thumbnail
Sonia... tu apne hisse ka ek takka kab de rahi hai???
Maine aaj ek takka de kiya... abhi ek baaki hai...

esha143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -jia-

Sonia... tu apne hisse ka ek takka kab de rahi hai???

Maine aaj ek takka de kiya... abhi ek baaki hai...

๐Ÿ˜†.....oh sweety love you yaar...u really lifted my spirits up by this comment....mmuaahhh........๐Ÿค—
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -jia-

Sonia Jaanu... ๐Ÿค—

I finished all the parts in thread one.. You are AMAZING...remarkable, wonderful, incredible, brilliant, superb and all those adjectives I can't think of right now...๐Ÿ˜ƒ the story is so intense that it took me in a wave of emotional ride.. Why did these have to separate??๐Ÿ˜’ stupid Brij...I wonder whats the back story of HP is... is Brij the one who killed Geet's parents?? I cannot wait for the story to unfold... and then when they meet again.... its going to be so magical...๐Ÿ˜

Maan is so possessive...so loving... the party scene....โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ now see if you can make us blush with just a neck kiss zara soch...kya hoga jab woh dono kissy kissy karenge...๐Ÿ˜
The last part nearly choked me....to see Maan standing down to see her open the window...Aaaahhh It was just....FAB  woh bhi kya kare...yeh dil hai ki maanta nahi...๐Ÿ˜›

I love the ease and finesse with which you write the dialogues...Mindblowing!!!!
Jaldi jaldi update karde please....

Now I have just more thing left to say
EHHK aandolan ki maange puri karo....๐Ÿ˜†

Jiaaaa....๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

thank youuu sooo muchhh.... pehle toh sorry for replying late๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

so afterall Eshu and Ashu made u read the whole thing in almost a day... i m sure u must have had an emotional roller coaster for i know some of the parts are too sad in between... sorry if it made u feel bad

back story of HP will come sooner now... wanted to put a part of it in this update itself... had typed it too but looking at the mood i guess today is definitely not the right time so stuck to their date๐Ÿ˜† how do u write those intense scenes yaar... main toh soch soch ke pagal ho gayi๐Ÿ˜†

see see... u agree na party scene was romantic enuf... phir ainve mujh bachchi ke peeche kyun pade rehte ho๐Ÿ˜†

i have tried to give in ur demands in this update๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...

Love you sweetie pie๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by euphoric - 13 years ago
euphoric thumbnail

Originally posted by: .muskaan

congrats on new thread ...

did i say english paper is easy... it is boring... everytime i read a chapter i sleep .... and my boredom was increased coz my modem crashed.... finally aaj theek ho gaya....
so yes there goes my guess...i hate u... u updated part 18 before i guessed trust me i had come up with something on the same lines ... but i dont hate u i was kidding...
challo lets move ahead .... brij is her bro so naturally she wont maary him but he will force her into marrying someone of his choice so that he gets the property.... and that someone will be wait who all r left to enter the FF.... i think the person they would try forcing her into marrying will not b any imp character.... only the situation wil be tricky . .... geet goes to HP with her parents, in short goes missing, maan is not in twon that tym when he comes back he goes in search for her... reaches her HP house, finds her sitting in wedding clothes, supposedly marrying someone else and he leaves.... his damned male ego steps in and hence instead of confronting her he leaves.... namita does not know abt maaneet love, she thinks maan likes sam and hence due to some MU tells geet maan is engaged.... geet acts mahan and decides not to bother maan with her problems and RIPPED APART .... now coming to the present.... maan is soon going to meet geet again but i am certain he will yet think she is married and his ego will not let him say anything, but eventually he will find out..... did i eat your mind ..... 

Muskiiii ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Honey miss u sooo muchhhh....

i hope tune uncle aunty se zyada fight nahi ki... well maroon is not my colour too for cell... but theek hai na... its not so bad ya and mind u light blue jeans paired with white shirt looks smart๐Ÿ˜ƒ or even black tshirt... try it on... achchi lage gi๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes Brij will force her into marrying someone of his choice but she'll run away... bas itna hi past ka guess sahi hai and present wala u hit the nail๐Ÿ˜†

all the best for ur remaining exams sweets๐Ÿ˜ƒ
euphoric thumbnail

sorry dearies for making u all wait...

Rakhi and Shruti... hope update pad ke tera gussa thanda ho jaye๐Ÿ˜Š

esha143 thumbnail
oyee tu itne posts reserve kyun kar rahi hai??update kar pehle...uff....
euphoric thumbnail

Thanks a ton buddies for all your sweet comments and your wishes on the new thread๐Ÿ˜ƒ...  

Here goes the next part... hope you like all like it... do leave your generous comments๐Ÿ˜ƒ

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 19

"Good Morning Ma'am" Geet greeted Sasha as she walked into the HR room. "Oh... call me Sasha, Geet... Welcome abode to East-Villas" she warmly smiled at her and welcomed her. Geet smiled back. "Sasha I have got all the paper work in place... I'll just bring her to your cabin." Pinky said as she collected the appointment letters and validating documents and put them in file. "Oh. That's great. See you in a while, dear" saying Sasha left the cabin. Geet felt herself at ease. "So all set?" Adi asked as he entered Pinky's cabin and lovingly stroked Geet's hair. "yes" Pinky smiled back. "I'm sure you are going to make us all proud... All the best for a new beginning Geet... aur dekh kissi bhi baat ki zaroorat ho toh mujhe ya Pinky ko bata dena" Adi kissed Geet's forehead as he wished her luck and tried to make her comfortable. Geet nodded conceding.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Hey Gorgeous" Vicky called out as soon as Sasha stepped in her cabin. "Vicky! Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?" Sasha asked surprised at seeing him. "Waiting for George Bush honey!" he replied rolling his eyes. "What!" Sasha exclaimed. "arre tumhare cabin main tumhari hi wait karunga na" he said. "Koi kaam tha?" she asked. "Haan... you were saying you have come up with new promotional strategies wohi dehne aaya tha" he said, as he sat across her. Just then Pinky entered the cabin with Geet in tow and Vicky flipped in his chair. "Hey... Pinkiiie..." He trailed off as he saw Geet. "Hi Vicky" Pinky greeted him. However, Geet kept her head down. "Lucky me to be surrounded by three gorgeous ladies" Vicky said dreamily as he kept his hand on his heart. Sasha and Pinky laughed at his dramatic ways. "Sudhar jao Vicky... (Sasha hit Vicky's arms lightly and then turning to Geet) by the way this is Geet, my new associate and Geet this is Vicky." Sasha introduced the two of them. "Hi... we meet again" he extended his hand which Geet accepted. "Let me take you for an induction round, Geet" Pinky said as she handed a folder to Sasha.

"Sweet girl..." Vicky commented as Pinky and Geet left. "Vicky... she's too nave... I know you are harmless but I don't want you scaring her off" Sasha told Vicky in clear words. "And why do you think she'll run away?" he asked offended, squinting his eyes and placing his hands on his hips. "I don't know. She's Aditya's cousin. I don't know the entire story but it seems she has been through a lot. Pinky was telling me, she recently lost her parents" Sasha said empathetically. "Oh!" Vicky responded thoughtfully.

"Pata hai Geet, yahan sab log bohut achche hain, except the proprietor's wife. Bas usse door rehna" Pinky told Geet as she took her to meet the hotel staff. "woh itni buri hain?" Geet asked meekly. "arre tu mat dar... you would hardly be interacting with her. Besides, Sasha knows how to deal with her." Pinky said reassuring Geet. The rest of the day went with Geet being introduced to all and familiarizing with everyone. All that had transpired, had taken a great toll over Geet's confidence and her conduct. She was no more the same happy go lucky girl, she used to be. She was wary of strangers around her. But as it runs in the reins of the hospitality sector, Geet was immediately made to feel at home. Ofcourse having Adi and Pinky around helped a lot too. 

Sasha explained her some crisis management projects she was planning to initiate considering the need of the day to save the hotel's reputation. Time and again, Geet found herself drifting back to her memories of her first day at Khurana group. But she tried her best to keep her composure.   

In the evening, Geet went home with Adi and Pinky and when she reached home, she was bombarded with queries about her day and work from Pammi.

After dinner, Pinky narrated Geet some hundredth time about how she and Adi had met in the hotel. About how they had shared their first coffee at the hotel's restaurant... How Adi had proposed her... so on and so forth. Geet simply kept smiling at her Bhabhi's chirpiness as she noticed the glow on her face when she spoke of those moments. As she swallowed the lump in her throat she couldn't help thinking that at least some love stories found their way to forever.

Flashback

"WHAT?" Geet almost yelled into the phone as she turned her face to look at Maan who was seated on the driver seat and passed her a sheepish smile as he said, "did I have a choice there?" and turned his attention back on the road "I don't believe this!"  She sighed exasperated and shook her head at him.

"I'm so not going to let him go for this one" Anu added grumpily on her phone and she slammed the phone shut.  Geet, looked at disconnected line and then turned to him. "Oh... toh is liye aapne itni subah subah aa kar meri neend kharab ki" she narrowed her eyes at him. "Mishti... what else could I do?... she had planned to eat up your whole day" he emphasized on each word. Geet rolled her eyes at him. "That's so rude! Maan woh aapki chotti behan hai" Geet tried explaining... "Correction... irritating chotti behan... besides you promised me and I so wanted you for myself if only just for a day, for the time being" he quipped winking at her and she blushed as she lightly hit his arm.

Since, it was Saturday and even Anu didn't have any lectures, she had planned a whole day for Geet and herself. After they dropped Geet home last evening; she had booked spa appointments for them and had innocently blabbered out her plans to him. Knowing better than to voice his complaint of not giving him a single moment with Geet, he had resorted to sneaking out of his home early and whisk her away before Anu could reach her.

"Anu, honey... why are you being so difficult?" arjun asked as he tried to coax a sulking Anu. After Maan had outsmarted Anu, not wanting to go to her own place, she went straight at Arjun's place. "How could Veerji just abduct Geet like that!" she complained. "What? Maan abducted Geet... Matlab?" Arjun asked a little perplexed and Anu narrated him the entire episode that left Arjun laughing. "Tum has rahe ho?" she narrowed her eyes asking. "Sorry baby... but had never thought Maan could do something like that" he said in his defense. "tumhe nahi pata... Veerji is obsessed with her... he can do anything for her" Anu told him.  "Love makes people crazy... but obsession can be dangerous" he said. "Matlab?" she asked. Mischievously smiling at her, he put his hands around her waist as he pulled her close and leaning in he rubbed the tip of his nose to her cheeks as he whispered, "My obsession is my love baby... give me a chance, I'll show you who's more passionate... me or your Veerji" Anu blushed as she hit him on his chest and hugged him. Smiling, Arjun hugged her back.

"Aap batayenge hum kahan ja rahe hain?" Geet asked for the nth number of time as she put another potato chip in her mouth. "Geet, patience naam ki kisi cheez ke baare main suna hai tumne... kaha na kuch der aur" he replied a little irritated. She frowned and turned away from him to look outside the window... "kuch der aur... kuch der aur keh keh ke 1 ghanta ho gaya... babaji dekha aapne abhi se kaise hukum chalate hain mujh pe" she complained looking up as she kept munching on her chips. 

Around an hour later, when Maan pulled into a driveway of a cottage, Geet was still sulking and refused to look up. "Geet" he called out to her but she refused to look at him. He shook his head and went to her side. Opening the door for her, he bent and leaned in as he opened the seatbelt for her all the time his breath falling on her neck. Taken aback by his actions, she pushed him aside but he was quick enough to pull her outside the car with him and held her close to him... As she looked in his eyes, she found herself losing to him. He then leaned closer as he rubbed his stubble on her collar bone, "Naraaz ho?" he then asked as he tightened his embrace. Geet frowned. He couldn't ask her that when he was obviously weakening her resolve. Still trying to show calm, she nodded in yes. Smiling impishly, he slightly bit her earlobe and she gasped as a sudden wave of current rushed through her spinal cord. "Maan please" she urged him to stop... "toh bolo... naraaz ho?"... This was blackmailing, she so badly wanted to wince and complain but she needed to find her voice first. "Bolo Geet..." he said once again as he now pressed his lips on her shoulder... "Nahiii" she managed and he pulled apart. He smiled at her disoriented state. He kissed her forehead and took her inside the cottage.

Spacious, warm, cozy and nice, it was a perfect getaway from the bustling city life. The interiors of it were wood and glass. She was surprised to see the huge piano and the fireplace that gave the room a very alluring appeal. As Geet was observing the serene beauty of the gracefully done place, a uniformed chef came to stand by them. He then exchanged greetings with Maan and politely gave her a bow.  Geet smiled back in acknowledgement and then she went back to explore the place. She pulled the curtains open of huge French windows to glance at a small well-trimmed garden. The house, the garden were encircled by a picket fence that marked its boundaries. All of a sudden she felt as if she had been shifted to the colonial era. Watching her expressions, Maan came towards her and hugged her from behind, "I knew you would like it" he said satisfied. Geet leaned behind a little so as her back now rested against his chest as she said dreamily, "Like it?... I love it!" she almost screamed the last part. "You haven't yet seen the best part of it" he whispered in her ears and then taking her hand he led her towards the back door of the cottage. If what she had seen was dazzling... the sight in front of her caught her off-guard. The back door of the cottage opened to a porch that looked over to the beautiful lake. Geet looked at the breath-taking site in awe as she forgot to blink her eyes or even to breathe. He huskily whispered, "Breathe Geet" and placed a soft peck on her cheek. "This is beautiful" she whispered.

He slowly came in front of her and cupped her jaws as he began "Geet this is the first thing that I had bought on my own when I took over as the CEO of the group. I come here when I wanted to be myself... Till date I never felt the need to bring anyone here... lekin aaj ke baad main  yahan akela nahi aana chahta... I wanted to share this with you" His forehead was resting against hers when he finished and Geet couldn't make out what was more beautiful. The site in front of her, his words, his love or the pure soul of the man that was now looking so deeply inside her own. Definitely the soul!

Excitedly, he led her and showed her around the whole place. The dining room, the kitchen, the bedrooms, etc. Each room had stuck to the original theme yet was so different than the other. "I can stay here forever" Geet said as they reached his room. "Feel free ma'am. Its all yours" he said as he put one hand behind his back and brought the other forward to his waist and bowed in front of her a little imitating the British men of the colonial era and she laughed. His room had his private gym, study area, a small private bar and when he opened the final door she couldn't help but exclaim, "Could I have expected anything less than a Jacuzzi for Maan Singh Khuana?" catching on with her teasing tone, he pulled her close and whispered throatily, "Madam, I would want and love to share this as well with you... Do you want to try it now?" Geet at once turned a deep hue of red at the implication of his words and turned to move out but he caught her and his lips almost touched her ears when he whispered, "one day for sure. Aur us din tum mujhe rok nahi paogi Geet" said that her knees felt weak as she felt thousands of butterflies somersaulting in the pit of her stomach.  

"Rano keep the bags ready... kal subah ki pooja khatam hote hi humme yahan se nikal na hai" Mohinder instructed Rano. "Tune apni zidd nahi chod ni" Daar ji's voice called on their attention as he entered the room and Rano instinctively adjusted her duppata over her head. "zidd? Galat zidd toh aap log pakad ke baithe hain daar ji... main yahan sirf meri Beeji ke liye aata hoon... If it hadn't been for Beeji's death anniversary I would have never entered this house ever" Mohinder said with pain and anger clearly etched over his face. "aur main... hum sab... yeh parivar... tera kuch nahi?" Daarji asked dubiously. "mera parivar Rano aur Geet se hai, Darji... aur Simi? Simi bhi aap hi ki beti thi na?" Mohinder asked gulping down the lump in his throat. "us ladki ka naam mat le mere aage... na uska...  na uski us beti ka... koi nahi lagte woh mere... I just came to explain it to you once... iske baad Brij jo bhi kare main usse nahi rokunga" saying he stormed out of the room.

As Brij stood outside the door, listening to the conversation between Daarji and Mohinder, he balled his fingers to fists as he vowed to get what he wanted.  

Geet enjoyed the delectable Punjabi food which Maan had got made from the chefs as per her likes. He looked on as she enjoyed her favourite brownie dessert. Where, he didn't object her to take her parents' calls, he didn't let her take Anu's call and answered it himself letting her know that Geet was fine. As they were talking in his room, she had fallen asleep and he kept looking her. Watching her sleep in his arms, his room, on his bed was adding on to his ecstasy as he realized what he had been missing in his life so far. He now felt more anxious than ever to share his life with her completely.  But he knew he needed to wait.

Sometime later, Geet and Maan sat on the fishing plank that was connected to the back porch with Geet sitting between Maan's legs Maan imparting her with lessons on fishing techniques. Geet was holding the pole while Maan's hands held Geet's in place. Ofcourse, time and again he his hands would slip to her waist, shoulder, neck, arms, back caressing her lightly and making her squirm under his touch. "Geet... you need to sit still" he said after half an hour of no catch. Geet's jaws dropped. "For that you need to keep your hands to yourself" she countered in the same tone. "Kyun? You are holding the pole... my hands are pretty much free" he said mischievously as he pulled open the dori of her dress and ran his fingers on the exposed region of her back. Slight tremor shook her. "Main ja rahi hoon" she pulled herself from his embrace and started to leave but he pulled her back and held his ears, "ok ok... sorry... I'll keep my hands to myself" he said holding his hands up in air. She settled down once again. Moments later, the pole shook and excitedly, Geet stood up and leaned forward trying to turn the cork to pull the fish up, but her movements were so quick and her step so speedy that before she could pull the fish up or Maan could register what was happening, Geet lost her balance and fell into the water, which was thankfully no more than 4-5 feet deep. Water splashed upon Maan as Geet struggled to gain her balance holding on to the plank. Instinctively, Maan helped Geet to regain her support but then when he looked at her bewildered expression, holding onto his stomach, he fell into a fit of laughter. 

"Geet... tum mujhe pehle bata deti ki tumhe Pani main utar kar fishing karni hai... toh main tumhe mana thodi karta" he said teasing her as he tried hard to control his laughter. Needless to say, Geet was annoyed as she splashed some water on to him and groaned. Holding her hands, he pulled her up as she kicked the fishing rod away and tried to wriggle the extra water out of her duppata. Her wet clothes, that had become quite transparent now, clung to her body extenuating her each curve. Though it was a private area, he looked around just to ensure no one was around to witness the sensuous glory of his Geet. Maan sighed as he moved towards her. "Andar chalo Geet" he started leading her inside but she whimpered as she tried to wriggle some water from the hem of her kurta. He closed his eyes and then scooped her in his arms. "Geet, thand lag jayegi" he whispered and walked inside with her.   

Once back to his room, he asked her to change. But when her eyes fell on her reflection in the mirror she turned away from him embarrassed as she realized how revealing her clothes had become. He walked upto her as he whispered, "Its ok Geet. You don't need to get embarrassed. It's only me. Change karlo" he finished. "But i don't have anything else to change into" she replied uneasily. He smiled, "you do" he said as he removed a packet from his closet and handed it to her.  He then left the room.

Around half an hour later, when Geet came downstairs, dim lights had come up in the room. However, there was no one else around. "Maan" she called out looking around. "Main kitchen main hoon Geet, 5 minutes... yahan mat aana" he told her as he prepared the sauce for the pasta. She frowned and started towards the kitchen but heard him again, "Geet! I said NO!" he said authoritatively. "Kyun?" she grimaced and he smiled. "Please" he pleaded this time. "Ok" she complied unwillingly as she went over to the huge windows and rested her arms over the railing, watching the sun as it melted into the lake water.

Wiping his hand with a hand towel when he came out, he was struck by the most splendid sight he had ever seen. His hands turned into fists as he inhaled sharply. Looking over at the setting sun, wearing a shimmery white netted saree, Geet stood there with her back towards him as she looked like an exquisite masterpiece freshly carved out. Her long hair, left open, ended right above her hips and flew a little with the breeze.

Not being able to stop himself anymore, he went behind her and holding her lightly kissed her shoulder... making her gasp... as the song played into the background

Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai...
Dhadkane Meri Sun,
Tujhko Main Kar Loon Hasil Lagi Hai Yahi Dhun.

He pulled her to him as he placed her hand on his chest and looked deep in her eyes, with a look that burned her insides causing her gaze to fall immediately

Zindgi Ki Shakh Se Loon Kuchh Hasin Pal Le Chun
Tujhko Main Kar Loo Hasil Lagi Hai Yahi Dhun

He traced his finger over her face and pondered near her lips as he bent a little and blew away the strand of her hair that was caressing and teasing her cheek...
Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai
Dhadkane Meri Sun
Tujhko Main Kar Loon Hasil Lagi Hai Yahi Dhun

Holding her by her waist, he placed his lips on her cheeks now as he moved to kiss, tease and caress where the loose strand had been resting.

Zindgi Ki Shakh Se Loon Kuchh Hasin Pal Le Chun

As he increased the pressure of his lips, she closed her eyes and moved her hands over his shoulders.

Jo Bhi Jitne Pal Jeeyu
Unhe Tere Sang Jeeyu

Moving his hand over the length of her arms, he intertwined his fingers with hers and bringing her hand above, he kissed each finger as he kept looking at her watching her reaction.

Jo Bhi Kal Ho Ab Tera Use Tere Sang Jeeyu
Jo Bhi Saanse Main Bharoo Unhe Tere Sang Bharoo
Chahe Jo Hona Rasta Use Tere Sang Chalu

He twirled her around to hold her from behind... and slowly pushed her hair forward bringing it to rest over her shoulder. The almost backless blouse exposed her back to him as he slipped his hand on her bare waist and caressed it lightly with his fingers. The moment he traced his hand over her belly button, she freed herself and ran out of his grip to stand by the window once again.

Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai
Dhadkane Meri Sun

Her breathing ragged and her beartbeats intensified as she held on to the window sill for support. The sun had set and the water was still a faint gold. Walking upto her, he ran his fingers over her back starting from the back of her neck to her waist. As she tried to move, he held on to her pallu.

Mujhko De Tu Mit Jaane
Ab Khudse Dil Mil Jaane
Kyu Hai Yeh Itna Fasla...

He walked upto her again and supporting her by holding her waist, he started teasing and feeling her back with his caresses and kisses and then bit her very lightly. Unwittingly a moan escaped her lips causing her to bit her lower lip.

Lamhe Yeh Phir Naa Aane
Inko Tu Naa Le Jaane
Tu Mujh Pe Khudko De Loota...

Walking over to face her, through his eyes, he conveyed his passion and desire. His dark eyes, dared her to move as she felt her insides melt just like the sun in the water.

Tujhe Tujhse Tod Loo Kahi Khudse Jod Loo
Mere Jism O Jaan Main Aa Teri Khusboo Odh Loo

He caressed her lower lip with his thumb urging her to stop biting her lip.

Jo Bhi Saanse Main Bharoo Unhe Tere Sang Bharoo
Chahe Jo Hona Rasta Use Tere Sang Chalu
Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai
Dhadkane Meri Sun

He swayed with her in his arms... as his hands move below her hips to lift her up and move in circle holding her, he then let her slip against his own body.

Bahoon Main De Bas Jaane
Sine Main De Chhup Jaane
Tujh Bin Main Jaaunga Kaha????

He leaned in kissing and licking her nape... neck and collarbone. She bent behind a little to give him more access as her hands moved into his hair by its own will and her other hand slipped on his back while he pulled her close.

Tujhse He Mujhe Ko Paane

Yaado K Woh Nazrane
Ek Jinpe Haq Ho Bas Mera

He went down on his knees and moving the saree a little to get a better view of her waist he kissed her on her belly button. She sucked in the air tucking her belly inside as she kept her hands on his shoulders afraid to lose her balance.

Teri Yaado Main Rahoo
Tere Khwabo Main Jagoo
Mujhe Doondhe Jab Koi
Teri Aankho Main Milu

Twirling her in and out of her arms, he held her close as he moved his fingers passionately feeling every inch of her exposed skin around her neck and shoulder. She leaned back on him.

Jo Bhi Saanse Main Bharoo
Unhe Tere Sang Bharoo
Chahe Joho Rasta Use Tere Sang Chalu

He began his assault on her neck again... bit her earlobe and kissed and licked the skin below her earlobes as he made his way to her shoulders.

Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai
Dhadkane Meri Sun

She turned in his arms and looking into his eyes brought her trembling lips close to his and looked at him unsure. Not wasting a single second, taking her cue, he gently pressed his lips over hers and kissed her tenderly.  The kiss expressed more than their words could. It expressed his love... his declaration... her trust... her complete surrender. Moments later, as he rested his forehead against hers, she whispered, "I love you Maan" he opened his eyes and kissed away the tears that were threatening to spill any moment. He took her in his embrace; "you are everything to me Geet" was all that he whispered. Geet's grip on him grew tighter and he smiled kissing the top of her head.

It was subtle, but slowly her desire for him had started showing in her eyes too. And he really liked it. For it showed him that he too was starting to cast similar spell on her as she had managed to cast on him.

He then served her the food he himself had made for her. Their playfulness was back as he kept teasing her. On their way back, Maan drove exceptionally slow just to steal a little more time with her. None of them spoke because no words were needed as Geet rested her head over his shoulder. Their comfortable silence made the whole atmosphere peaceful.

It was a little after 1 when a loud bang, jolted Geet out of her sleep. As she adjusted her vision, in the dim light of the night bulb, she saw a faint figure standing by her bed. A creepy fear took over her as she asked, "kaun hai..." and sat upright at once reaching for light switch but by then the figure ran over to the window and effortlessly jumped out of it, leaving behind a shaken Geet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok... i'm not so good at the romantic stuff but the song is one of my favourties... let me know how it was๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sonia

esha143 thumbnail
okay since I got nothing more to do now...I'll post my comment now itself.....๐Ÿ˜†

My dear Soni....first of all...you did a splendid job with the update today....the best till date....When I was reading it,all through the update I only thought how uncomfortable u would have felt writing this update on the special request of our gang....I can only hope you are not cursing us all for putting you through this.....and me for forcing u to complete it by this weekend...if you felt uncomfortable writing this update.. then I suggest you to get used to it from now...because you'll be getting more n more requests regarding such updates whenever we feel it necessary๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ....if requests don't work....you will then face The Don n Behen Gang ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ..so gear up for all the dhamkis and yeah don't curse us too much thinking 'ye kin shaitaano se paala pada hai mera babaji'....No use Honey !!

Coming to the update....kya kahu,kaise kahu,kin shabdon mein kahu.....The first word going through my mind is MAGICAL.....Some others follow it.....umm like... BEAUTIFUL,LOVELY, ROMANTIC,HOT, PASSIONATE,AWESOME,EXCELLENT,OUT-OF-THE-WORLD,SOUL-TOUCHING,PURE BLISS....ab bass ha....mere paas aur words nahi hai....inn se kaam chala le abhi ke liye....the song you chose is among the top 10 songs of my most fav. songs list....its just beautiful...I know each n every lyric of that song....when I first heard that song it directly touched my soul....so thanks for using it to describe the love between the gorgeous couple....its bound to be magical....I don't want to elaborate on the romantic side and spoil the magic....I know you already got the hang of how I felt with this update.....Whatever I say will be less for this one scene you wrote for them....I felt it living along with them....u described it so perfectly....๐Ÿ‘...and thanks for fulfilling the demands of EHHK ANDOLAN...we're grateful to you for this....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...and we're no more on hartal too..yayy...๐Ÿ˜†

Maan out-smarted Anu to spend time with Geet...that part was so hilarious...imagining Maan doing something like that...poor Anu...but then if he didn't have done that ,how would we have got such a beautiful date to see...so no complaints...Anu...shhh...chup...bilkul chup....ab koi shikaayath nahi !!

The present track is also good today...Geet getting to know her work and coming out of her shell and trying to move on in life....and other side,Vicky came to know some more about her today...may be it might result in a beautiful friendship between them....I hope so....Far from Anu and Maan,she needs a friend with whom she can laugh n cry....lets see what happen regarding them....

Daarji can never change...it became evident today...but I fear what that evil brain of Brij's might be cooking against Geet now??Who was that in her room at nigh?Was that Brij??God I so want to kill him....

Thank you sooooo much for such a wonderful update Honey...you and Jia together made my day and pulled me out....Love you both for this ๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿค—  ๐Ÿค—...I'm so glad that I came across such friends here....โค๏ธ

Edited by esha143 - 13 years ago