Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shreya30456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mindblowing update sajan romance was really outstanding bt feeling bad for gunjan wat will happen to her wen she will get to know about samrat revenge
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thnks u so much guys..

i knw most of you disappointed with Samrat's character...

plzzz dont plzzz
Maisha007 thumbnail
heyy radhika that was superbb awesome parttt!!
reallly loved each and every scene of this partt...now plzzz continue asapp... will be waitinggg to read it...
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awsome update
all the sajan romance was to good☺️
but its gonna be soo sad when gunjan knows the truth
precap: gunjan pregnant :0
cant wait to see what happens next 
cont soon

love
tanzeel
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Part 7

[this time with long part  n i really want big commentsss
warnaaa no updts till 2 months its our hardword it took me 4 hours to write n rewrite this part n it would took only 10 minutes to read bt atleast comment properly  ]

after making love that night Samrat thought he was nw in his plan...n Gunjan was crazily in love with him...  after two days... her gifted her a wrist watch... n dat day mayank came back to home... he was totally socked seeing wrist watch.. n got angry with Gunjan... Gunjan cried.. ... but then Mayank apologosed... n Gunjan told everything to Samrat... Mayank was feeling depressed day by day... as he was missing nupur n nw everything came infront of him which make him remember nupur more n more... he became rude... stressed frustreted... n angry...
after sum days Samrat gifted Gunjan white dress... which Mayank gifted to Nupur... n told her to wear on their official date... yes till date Samrat  was playing... everytime he thought about GUnjan or be with Gunjan he felt guilty...
so he took his sisters pic with him.. so he couldnt loose himself in his love...yes he cried every night remembering his love his Gunjan... he was falling for her  by every passing day... her innocense her love her care... her voice... her nature... each n every feature made him love her more n more... bt he was stuck between his love n his sisters love... Angels cry make him remeber revenge n Gunjan single worried expression or a single tear or a sweet smile of her made him forget everything expect his love...
Gunjan came down wearing white dress... she was smiling n blushing... mayank was busy with his file... but when he heard voice of paayal... he looked up from file... n saw Gunjan was coming towards him...
Mayank was again socked to see her in white dress...
he stood up.. n his file fell from his hand...
he imagined Nupur was coming towards him in white dress  the same dress which she wore on their first official date cause white was Mayank's favourite colour...
"bhai... mein kaisi lag rahi hu...??" Gunjan asked in happy and excited tone...

"tumne ye dress kyu pehne... tumhe wo har chiz karne me maza aata haii kya jo muje achhi nahi lagti...  wo chain pendant wo wrist watch wo cards aur aaj ye white dress ye sab kya haii Gunjan... tum kyu baar baar aisa kar rahi ho jisse muje takleef hoti haii..." Mayank was really very angry...n Gunjan had tears...
"bhai meine to bass..." Gunjan was about to say but Mayank cut her...
"shut up just shut up... kuch nahi sunna haii muje jaao yaha se..." Mayank just again shouted at her...
n Gunjan felt really very hurt... n suddenly she was feeling dizzyy... everything was spinning... she held her head... but...
"Bhai.." Gunjan mummered n fell on ground... n Mayank saw his princess was laying on floor unconsious...
he rushed to her... n took her head on his feet n patted her cheek...
"Gunjan ,,, princeess ... open ur eyes... look princess m sry... Gunjan aankhe kholo..." he could never see her in dat state n dat too cause of him...
he carried her in his arms n took her to the room n made her lied on bed... n called doctor...
n again started to pat her cheek...
"princess apne bhai se naraz ho na... m sry Gunjan plzzz aankhe i promise kabhi nahi gussa karunga... tum jo kahogi wo karunga mein princess plzzz open ur eyes..." mayank was crying n helding her hand...
n then soon doctor came n told mayank to go out ...
n Mayank did...
after sumtimes doctor come out... n mayank came to him...
"doctor Gunjan usse kya hua?? wo thik to haii na??" mayank asked worrily...
"she is pregnant... uski wajase uskko chakkar aagaye aur behosh ho gayi..." doctor said fact...
n that was biggest sock of mayank's life... he looked at doctor with widen eyes... n sockkeddd...
"what ye aap kya keh rahe haii..." mayank didnt knw how to react ... as he didnt knw what was going on...
"haa Mayank... m sure she is 100% pregnant... aur agar tumhe yakeen nahi haii to tum usse hospital laa kar check up karva sakte ho..." he was their fammily doctor n Mayank knw he wasnt lying...
"i knw aap juth bol rahe haii... aisa nahi ho sakta  aisa kaise ho sakta haii... she cant be pregnant... no jarur aapko koi misunderstanding ho rahi haii... mein usse hospital le kar jaunga aur saare check ups karvaunga i knw she cant be pregnant..." mayank just saying n didnt knw what he was saying n more that doctor he was conviving himself...
"mein chalta hu... mayank agar abhi bhi yakeen naa ho to Gunjan ko hospital le kar aajanaa..." doctor said n left frm there... n mayank went to room...
n saw his sister was leing on bed... she slowly opened her eyes...n mayank went to her n sat beside her..
" bhaii... mein.."
"kuch nahi princess hum hospital jaa kar jarur check karvayenge i dont believe in him.." mayank just blabbing... n Gunjan was just registering his words... she sat straight...
"bhai kya hua haii muje.. bhai tell me..." Gunjan just asked n Mayank wasnt in his real sense.. he just blabbing anything which he didnt knw what as he was in great sock...
"kuch nahi gunjan wo doctor paagal ho gaya haii meri princess ko aisa nahi ho sakta u cant be pregnant... no u cant be pregnant..." n again he started his blabbing n was convicing himself... n hearing his words Gunjan was totally socked...
"mein pregnant..." gunjan remembered her nights with Samrat... n hearing these words from Gunjan Mayank came out of his sock n realised what he said to her...
"nahi gunjan wo juth bol raha tha u cant be pregnant hum hospital me fir se check up karva lenge naa... jarur kuch misunderstanding huyi haiii..." Mayank tried to cover truth  but its too late...
"bhai mein pregnant hu..." she was just saying herself..
"nahi Gunjan u cant be pregnant i knw..."
"bhai mein pregnant ho sakti hu... kyunki meine aur Samrat ne..." Gunjan just became angry...
"kya kaha tune??? aur ye Samrat wahi haii na tera dost... ek minute tune kya kaha ki tu pregnant .. aur tu Samrat ke sath... par tune to kaha tha wo sirf tera dost haii tera project partener fir tu..." Mayank was just reading expression of her face... she was looking down...
"Gunjan kya chupa rahi haii mujse... Gunjan tera dost nahi haii na... sach bata Gunjan..." mayank asked n stood up from her bed...
"Bhai mein aur samrat ek dusre se bahut pyaar karte haiii... mein usse apni jaan se bhi jyada pyaar karti hu... aur mein.."
"just shut up Gunjan... tab to ye baby bhi Samrat ka hoga haii naa... tune aur Samrat ne... ye baby Samrat ka haii na??"
"haa mere aur samrat ka haiii hum dono ke pyaar ki nishani haii... "
"GUNJANNN..."Mayank just roared...
"bhai plzzz mein usse sabse jyada pyaar karti hu... bhai wo meri zindgi bann chuka hai... mein uske bina nahi jee sakti bhai... "
"itna pyaar karti haii tu usse ki sahi galat ka fark bhul gayi... ki tune khud ko... " mayank asked while crying...
"isse bhi jyada pyaar karti hu mein usse... mein uske liye kuch bhi kar sakti hu bhai..."
"bass bahut ho gaya ab aur nahi kab se sun raha hu samrat ye samrat wo samrat se pyaar karti hu /.. sab bakwas haii ... tu abhi issi waqt mere sath hospital chal rahi haiii aur abortion karva rahi haii got it..." mayank shouted.. as he couldnt believe his sister could do sumthing like that..he held her hand n dragged her...
"bhai plzzz bhai meri baat to suno... mein Samrat se bahut pyaar karti hu..."
"just up Gunjan bahut sun liya meine tumhaara ab aur nahi... muje kuch nahi sunna haii tumhaare uss Samrat ke baareme jisme tumhaare sath ye kiya haii..."
"bhai plzz bhai i cant live without him bhai plzz..." she was crying badly n begging...
n reached to car.. n mayank opened the door...
"car mein beitho Gunjan..." he ordered...
"bhai mein marr jaungi..." Gunjan just said... n Mayank stopped...
"kya kaha tune???"
"mein Samrat ke bagair nahi jee sakti bhai mein marr jaungi... aur ye baby mere aur samrat ke  pyaar ki nishani haii bhai mera baby haii... mein isse nahi maaar sakti,,, mera aur samrat ka pyaar haii ye..."
he felt helpless he could say now.. he loved his sister like anything n never ever could see her in any pain... just shut door of car loudly...
n both went in... n sat on sofa...
"Samrat ko bulaao abhi yaha aur issi waqt jadi..."
mayank shouted.. n Gunjan nodded n called him...
his cell was ringing...
samrat just picked up her call...
"samrat..."she just whispered...
"Gunjan sorry wo Angel aaj bahut ro rahi thi to tumhe bahar nahi le jaa saka... ek minute Gunjan mein Angel ko sula deta hu..." Samrat was talking to her while having almost slept Angel in his hand... he made her sleep on his bed... n again took his phone ...
"haa Gunjan bolo..."
"Samrat ...wo.."
"kya hua gunjan just speak out..."
"samrat i am pregnant..."just said in sigle line..
n Samrat remained silent... what he heard he was going to be a father... yesss
"kya what??" he asked in excitement... n then at that moment remember about  Nupur...
" haa Samrat aur... bhai tumse milna chahte haii.. (pause) abhi ghar pe..." Gunjan looked at mayank n told samrat to come home... she could see fire in his eyes...

"thik haii..." Samrat said n cut the call...
n went to his dii's room... he opened her all wardrobe which were closed from last 3 years... n looking for sumthing.. he opened all drawers... n saw pics of nupur n mayank... n he took all pics.. all their letters...  all things...their love symbols... everything which were belongs to mayank n Nupur... diaries n all... n shut door loudly and a diary fell from cupboard n he took it too  n put all of them in a bag...nw this time for confrontation... he knew he was going to dig dead skeletones... bt he had to do this... for his sister for his di.. for his di's daughter... he had to secrifise his love in all these... he knew he was going to kill his love with his own bare hand... he was going to kiss his Gunjan... n at sum extend his baby n Gunjan's trust n love... be he had to... he closed his eyes tightly... n looked at his cell... wallpaper was Gunjan's pic a smiling Gunjan...
" Sorry Gunjan... m sry my love... sayad aaj jo mein karne jaa raha hu uske baad tum mera chehra bhi nahi dekhna chahogi na muje kabhi apni zindgi me chahogi...aur sayad kabhi kisi insan par trust nahi karogii na kabhi pyaar... jaanta hu ki aaj jo karunga uske baad mein khud tumhe apne pyaar ko apne hath se tod dunga... jis dard se meri di guzri thi wo hi dard mein tumhe dene jaa raha hu... wo jitna tadpi thi utna hii tadpa ne jaa raha hu... aur zindgi ki sabse badi saza dene jaa raha hu,,, jo galti tumne ki hi nahi haii... aur sath sath humare baby ko bhi... par muje ye karna hoga... jiss dard se meri dii gujri haii mein guzra hu mera parivar meri angel tadpi haii uska ehsas muje Mayank sharma ko dilana haii... aur tumhaara kasoor itna hi hai ki tumhaara bhai mayank tumse bahut pyaar karta haii uski jaan tumme basti haii... aur wo insan haii jisne meri jaan cheeni haii mujse... usse dard me dekhna chahta hu me bass...m sry..Gunjan sry my baby..." tears fropped from his eyes but he wiped n looked at his di's pic...
n went to his mom...

"mum angel roo me so rahi haii uska dhyan rakhna mein jaa raha hu..." before his mom could say anything he left...
he reached Sharma mansion... n saw Gunjan n mayank were sitting in hall n waiting for him.. as soon as Gunjan spotted him she ran to him.. n hugged her n cried...
Samrat just put his one hand around her... Mayank saw him n boilding in anger...he stood up n went to him... n held Gunjan's hand n pulled her from him... n slapped him tightly on his cheek...Samrat n Gunjan were socked...
"tumhaari himmat kaise huyi meri bahen ke sath aisa karne ki...  meri bahen ko chune ki haa... haa...
uski zindgi ke sath khelne ki... kyu kiya tumne aisa... kya bigada tha usne tumhaara...Samrat jawab do... kyu kiya tumne aisa..." Mayank held his coller n shouted at him... bt he remained silent...
" how dare you damn it??? answer me... how dare u to touch my sister...kyu khela uski zindgi ke sath... tumhe pata bhi haii kya kiya hai tumne??? meri bahen haii wo,,, tumhe aisa kaise kar sakte ho meri bahen ke sath..." he just shouting at samrat.. n Samrat slowly removed his hand from his collor...
"waise hi jaise tumne kiya tha 4 saal pehle meri bahen ke sath..." Samrat just answered... n Mayank left his hands...
"tumhaari bahen...?? kaun hai tumhaari bahen?? aur meine kya kiya tha..??"
" NUpur Shergill... yaad haii na Nupur tumhaara pehla pyaar..."hearing this mayank n Gunjan were too socked... n Gunjan was socked as Nupur n her brother...

"Nupur..."
"haa Nupur shergill iss Samrat shergill ki sister... wahi nupur jisko tumne 4 saal pehle chhod diya tha... bhul gaye ho to fir se yaad dilaata hu..."
he showed him sum pics of him n nupur...
n loooked at Gunjan... she was damn socked...
" Gunjan itni socked kyu ho??? sayad tumhaare bhai ne tumhe bataya nahi hoga,... mein batata hu...main sunata hu tumhe ek kahani meri bahen ki aur tumhaare bhai ki... ye Nupur haii meri diii jo tumhaare bhai mayank ke sath college me padhti thi... aur padhte padhte kab usse mayank se pyaar ho gaya pata hi nahi chala... aur to aur tumhaare iss bhai ko bhi pyaar ho gaya... meri ddiii nupur se... aur meri diii iske pyaar mein itni paagal thi ki usne tumhaare bhai ke itne karib aa gayi ki wahase wo kabhi wapas na jaa sake... itni paagal ho gayi thi ki usne blindly trust kiya...  meri di aur mayank itne karib aa gaye the ki ek din ek din meri dii pregnant ho gayi...aur tumhaara bhai mayank usse hamesha hamesha ke liye chhod kar chala gaya...usse ye kehkar ki usne mayank ko dhokha diya haii ... aur meri di ne fir bhi apne pyaar ko apne kokh me rakkha par wo tumhaare bhai ke beena jee nahi paayi aur khud apni jaan le li... khudkhushi karli meri diii ne... college ke terrace se kud gayi wo... kyunki wo kehti thi ki jis zindgi me mayank nahi wo zindgi kiss kaam ki,,,fir bhi wo jee rahi thi apne pyaar ki nishani ke khatir... par duniya walo ne usse jeene diyaa...usse khudkhushi karne par majboor kar diyaa... maar daala mayank ne meri dii ko maar daala..." Samrat shouteddd
:maar daala... maar daala meri dii ki mayank ne maar daala..." samrat kneed down on floor... n cried n shouted his loungs out...
n for mayank n gunjan this wasnt least than any nightmare,, a horrible nightmare...
mayank was damn socked... Nupur pregnant???? Nupur is dead??? n Samrat's words were echoing in his ear..
"maar daala meri di ko maar daala..."
"kyu takleef hui sun kar... ya sach sunna nahi gaya..."
samrat stood up on his feet...
"ya dard huua sach sun kar... par dard sehne ki aadat daal do mayank kyunki abhi bahut dard sehne haii tumhe...tumne meri dii ko chhoda tha na... aaj mein Gunjan ko chhodta hu... jaise tumne har rishtey naate chhode the waise hi aaj mein Gunjan se apne har rishtey naatey todta hu... jiss dard se mein guzra tha uss dard ko ab har pal tum mehsoos karoge mayank... "
Gunjan was hell socked nw... she couldnt belive on her ear... sumone snatched her world... Samrat left her... her love her life left her... she was stunned hearing Samrat...
"aaj ke baad na Gunjan se koi mera rishta na koi vasta haii.. na iss bacche se... jab jab tum Gunjan ko dekhoge to tum tadap uthege mayank aur mein yahi chahta hu ki tum waise hi tadpo jaise mein tadpa tha meri di tadpi thi...jaise aaj bhi meri angel tadapti haii uski maa ke liye...tab samaj me aayega tumhe mayank ki dard kya hota hai...kyunki humne nupur ko hi nahi humne humare papa ko bhi kho diya tha kyunki wo di ki maut ka sadma bardast nahi kar paaye... tumne sab kuch cheen liya humara mayank... par ab tum bhi dard mehsoos karoge... iss aasoon ki bhi kahani haii... aur tumhaare aasoon ki bhi... aur tumhaari aankh ka har aasoon tumhe tumhaari kahani yaad dilayega... aur Gunjan ki aankh ka har aasoon tumhaare karmo ki kahani..." he said n throw all letters n pics n diaries n all things which were beloged to mayur.. at him... n turned n left...
Maynk sat on his knees n had tears in his eyes...
n everywords of Samrat were echoing in his mind... n all moments with nupur all flashback came to his mind...all pics were arounf him..all things letters...she is dead??? she was pregnant??? she is dead??? she was pregannt???? just these 2 things were roaming in his mind...
n Gunjan ran to him.. n held his hand... n she was crying badly...samrat turned...n saw gunjan was in tears...
"koii sawal matt karna Gunjan .. har sawal ka jawab mein de chuka hu... aur jab bhi koi sawal ho to khud ko meri di ki jagah aur muje mayank ki jagah rakh kar dekh lenaa...aur humare baby ko angel ki jagah tumhe saare jawab mil jaayenge..." n left her hand...
"plaaa sirf ek sawal..." she just hugged him... n dat was too tough for Samrat to hug her back.. bt thinking it last time he too hugged her... n she made her grip tight... n she wanted to live whole life in this hug as she didnt knw she would ever get him in her life ever...
"kya iss kahani ka bhi wahi end haii jo tumhaari di aur meri bhai ki kahani ka tha??" Samrat was hell socked hearing this... n he didnt knw what to say.. he broke the hug...so went from there...leaving brolen gunjan behind...
n Gunjan kneed down on floor n cried her heart out...
n in hall Mayank was in same position...
n Samrat was also broken... he was also crying badly...
REALLy the end of the story will be the same??????
precap:
nxt part will be more interesting...

if you like this part plz do comment n dont forget to hit like button... its my hardwork plzz appreciate if you life it...
Love
Radhi...

Edited by RadhikaBhushan - 12 years ago
emotional updates sari akhti deni hai madam kiya??

well update was totally fabolus...n heart breaking n heart wrentching... 

curious to know is there is something samrat dont know about mayur s love story...or if it is...then kya it wil make sam guilty??

dont have words to explain feelings regarding any chracter...

gunjan s conditn is realy heart breaking :( :(

dont want this depressing end of sajan love story...neeed happpy note...continue asap...cant wait to see next...

it was marvelous superb portrayed the emotions of thrice...!!!!

done awesome job dear :) :) 
Edited by mars14 - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Omfggg, This Is Getting Hell Sad :| Has Samrat Misunderstood MaYur's Love Story ?! 🤔 Then He Gonna Regret Badly For Gunjan 😳 Ohh, Poor Gunan, Hope She Doesn't Take Any Wrong Step :( 
Shreya30456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mindblowing update felt so bad for samrat gunjan i just hope gunjan dont take any wrong step n pls update next part soon coz i m vry excited to read next part n thanks for the pm
Maisha007 thumbnail
hey radhika...too awesome updatee!!!! lovedd every line...poor my samrattt!!! but i think he had misunderstood mayur...
gunjan is in a bad state...hope samrat doesnt leave her..anywayss...tooo awesome fantasticcc updateee!!!!!!!!
saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...it was a heart wrenching update...do cont soon