India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

naani too young

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
the actress who is playing naani character i think she is not fitted to that she looks too young. todays i notice when she was sitting with baa she was too young as compare to baa. i must say baa was looking like her mother

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran pateltaanuforever7simibrar1990suk19

nayhaj Senior Member
nayhaj
nayhaj

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
maybe she was young when she got married therefore koki was born when nani was young...my nani looked around same age at ahems nani 
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
no maybe age wise but they look alright
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
My Nan is going to be is going to be 70 in 2 years, i'm not going to tell the specific age she got married but she was a teenager and her first child also in her teens. My mother also got married in her teens and had her first born then also. It was the way in those days. That's why you have Naani's looking still young. My mum is also a Nan, so my Naani is a great Naani now.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
nafisa shall i say something my grandad sister is 94 and his brother is 96 then follow by and brother who is 86 and a sister between 75-85

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
may be the reason behind it was baal vivah of nani ROFL
kokila dikri is just her mother's age fellow ROFL Wacko
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

My Nan is going to be is going to be 70 in 2 years, i'm not going to tell the specific age she got married but she was a teenager and her first child also in her teens. My mother also got married in her teens and had her first born then also. It was the way in those days. That's why you have Naani's looking still young. My mum is also a Nan, so my Naani is a great Naani now.
nafisa i was saying as compared to baa she look soo young
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobi12500

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

nafisa i was saying as compared to baa she look soo young

You know i think the script Naani is playing out i think was supposed to be Baa's but i think the actress is not in the best of health, that is why they introduced a new person, and they went for someone younger so they could act how they want when the CV's want. But it's good that they didn't sack Baa, at least she is still present as a supporting capacity, as if they did sack her it would be bad, but yes i think the long absences of Baa are because she is feeling poorly.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index