Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 92)

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
ShockedShocked
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Oh, that's definitely not a scene to watch alone.Cry I can imagine how you must have felt. The first time I saw this scene, it was during the time when I did not like ASR much, but you know...something about this scene kind of broke my resolve. While watching the whole show for the first time, I kept comparing it to RSR and always found something to criticize about it, but during Sita's bhumi pravesh scene I could not.Shocked I was so shocked, because I wanted to find something bad about it, something to dislike about it, and even when comparing it to RSR's bhumi pravesh scene which Deepika also portrayed magnificently, I found now find anything to criticize about Debina's acting! That prooves how brilliantly Debina enacted this scene. Even the worst critique cannot find something wrong about it, and now as a fan when I watch this scene, I am so proud of her.Approve

I think the reason we get so overly affected by this scene in ASR is that Gurmeet and Debina as a couple become sooo close to people's hearts. Even before knowing they were a real life couple, lots of people saw Ram and Sita in them and fell in love with their chemistry, their involvement in the roles, and the way they helped today's youth connect to Ramayan and relate with its characters. The realization that Ram and Sita as a couple never had a happy ending really affected people a lot the way Gurmeet and Debina portrayed them, because they made Ram and Sita come close to the viewers. People fell in love with this couple and wanted a happily ever after ending for them, but it never came because that is how Ramayan ends, and the beauty of the epic also lies in that. 

Unbelievable Janu Shocked, U have Watched the Scenes so That U can Crritisize them ShockedAngry, God U are Too Much, I m Not even able to Imagine U were at that time and I dont even want to EmbarrassedLOL

Yeah I agree, Gurmeet Debina's Chemistry has Done magic over Ramayan, They were SO natural, SO genuine that I Forgot that I m Watching just a Fictional Show and they r Just the CHaracters who r Playing the Characters, I Just Started Feeling as if they were Real Ram Sita and they r Really Departing in Real Life, Specially in the Last Scene their acting has Broken my Heart COmpletely, I started Feeling the Sorrows of Sitaji and remain Disappointed and Disconnected to Everyone Since Many Days, During Those Days I thought a Lot abt What Life is...and i Somewhat have CHanged the Perspectives of my Life. In Short the Scene has a Very Very Deep Impact in my Life.

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Unbelievable Janu Shocked, U have Watched the Scenes so That U can Crritisize them ShockedAngry, God U are Too Much, I m Not even able to Imagine U were at that time and I dont even want to EmbarrassedLOL Oh don't tease me, Varnita, I'm not proud of who I was.CryMonkey Emoticons Haven't I atoned for that behavior by fiercely defending Gurmina to their bashers for more than a year?
Yeah I agree, Gurmeet Debina's Chemistry has Done magic over Ramayan, They were SO natural, SO genuine that I Forgot that I m Watching just a Fictional Show You mean mythological/historical show right? Ramayan isn't fictional.WinkLOL and they r Just the CHaracters who r Playing the Characters, I Just Started Feeling as if they were Real Ram Sita and they r Really Departing in Real Life, Specially in the Last Scene their acting has Broken my Heart COmpletely, I started Feeling the Sorrows of Sitaji and remain Disappointed and Disconnected to Everyone Since Many Days, During Those Days I thought a Lot abt What Life is...and i Somewhat have CHanged the Perspectives of my Life. In Short the Scene has a Very Very Deep Impact in my Life. Agreed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Ohh God, Yes I mean Mythological show D'oh, Dont Know What is Happenning to me Now a Days LOL
Aww I Know Janu, I have been Seeing ur Behaviour from Over One Year (From Debina Bonnerjee page in the Starting) and it is the main Reason for why it is Impossible for me to Imagine U Like Dat Shocked, I mean it is Like I m Seeing two Avatars of Janu WinkLOL and the Present one is Definitely Better, I m So Happy U came from ur Raudra Avatar to This Sweet Avatar otherwise I m not even able to Imagine how and where we Both are Today ShockedLOL

..RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Btw, I Loved all these Songs U have Given, They Sounds So Sweet :)
Thanks for the Links, and the Swayamber Song is Tamil version, Cant U see the Tag of Sun TV in the Video? The Complete Tamil Version was Telecatsed on that Channel Smile

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Guys, don't you love this pic of Gurmeet as Ram? I know it's kind random, but I always receive the essence of Lord Ram from this pic.Day Dreaming
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Ohh God, Yes I mean Mythological show D'oh, Dont Know What is Happenning to me Now a Days LOL I think it's lack of sleep.ErmmLOL
Aww I Know Janu, I have been Seeing ur Behaviour from Over One Year (From Debina Bonnerjee page in the Starting) and it is the main Reason for why it is Impossible for me to Imagine U Like Dat Shocked, I mean it is Like I m Seeing two Avatars of Janu WinkLOL and the Present one is Definitely Better, I m So Happy U came from ur Raudra Avatar to This Sweet Avatar otherwise I m not even able to Imagine how and where we Both are Today ShockedLOL LOL, two avatars is right. I myself don't know what happened to me.Silly I think it's the planetary configurations which were not good in 2008-2009.ROFL

Varnita.

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Btw, I Loved all these Songs U have Given, They Sounds So Sweet :)
Thanks for the Links, and the Swayamber Song is Tamil version, Cant U see the Tag of Sun TV in the Video? The Complete Tamil Version was Telecatsed on that Channel Smile

Oh right, it's tamil as it's on Sun Tv.Smile It's really quite shocking though that NOWHERE has Gemini Tv episodes.Shocked I've checked all of dailymotion and youtube, but can't find it anywhere, not even a simple title song which I actually loved a lot.Ouch

Varnita.

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Nice Pic of Ramji janu, Gurmeet Looked SO graceful !! Do U know From which Scene Does it Belong? I Know it, Just Taking a Test of U Wink

I too Searched the telgu Songs a Lottt all over the Google, But I didnt find a Single Link of It, It is Quite Shocking that not even a Single Person has Uploaded the Telgu version on any Site Shocked, It was kind of Unpopular between Telgu People I think Embarrassed

Btw, The State of my mind is Not because of lack of Sleep as I m like this ForeverEmbarrassedLOLIt might be Because of the Condition I m Going Through now a dyas ErmmOuch

Edited by Varnita. - 02 September 2012 at 9:08am

..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top