Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 89)

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
^^ OMG This is SO Clever and Such a Fast Delivery Shocked It is Looking So natural, Thanks Hug And Hats off to ur Presence of Mind Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

^^ OMG This is SO Clever and Such a Fast Delivery Shocked It is Looking So natural, Thanks Hug And Hats off to ur Presence of Mind Wink 

No problem, I just used photofiltre for it as it was pretty simple.LOL I'm glad it looks natural, thanks for the cute emoticon!Hug
Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
No Problem With the Emoticons, I Can Dedicate as Many as U Want 

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
^^Thanks honey!Monkey Emoticon
Btw Mina, welcome back and thanks for liking my work!Monkey Icon Waiting for your creations.

Varnita.

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
My First Creation From the Photoshop Pics, Though It Came ouut Dead

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

Hey guys, I made a sig (as usual in different shadesLOL) of Sitaji's swarn murti becoming real during Shri Ram's ashvamedh yagna. Thanks to Mina who posted such HQ pics of this scene, I only had the really low quality ones from long ago.ShockedSleepy

I tried to make the coloring match the avis I made of this scene a while back, so I'm posting the avis as well along with the sigs. Do tell me how successful I was.TongueWink

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
^Ohh God Janu, How do U manage to Blend So Many Pics Together, Without making it Look Crowdy Shocked I m Not even able to Count How Many pics U have Blended in this LOL!! God Somethimes ur Work make me So Stunned that I m just Left in AweeShocked
U Have Enhanced the Beauty of Whole Scene by ur Magical Portartion !! I love the variations in images and expressions and how you've merged it all together. Superb brilliantly executed with perfect text to complete. I truly Adore it !!
But yar, Seriously When It Comes for Chossing of one SHade, U Leave me Confused always, I mean Look at Both the Versions yar...Both r SO Perfect at their Places, The Respective Coloring and Shades U have given to them r Enhancing its Beauty at their Best intheir own way, But If U Still Want me to Choose One I will CHose the First Version, may Be Because the Expressions looks More Contrasted in it and the Text Looks More Clear, Otherwise Both r Best Approve

As Far as the Avis are Concerned,  Both of Them Looks Awesome with their Respective Shades, Seriously Now they Look More Divine and Spritual as Compared to ur Previous Version which Only Means that U r SO Improving Day by Day and I m So Proud of my Matashri for it Approve

Edited by Varnita. - 01 September 2012 at 6:12am

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 September 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

My First Creation From the Photoshop Pics,

Varnitaaa, what is this?Monkey Icon Gosh, you are saying this is your first sig on their photoshoot (you meant photoshoot right, not photoshop?) pics?Icon Monkey Yoyo I don't believe it! Your merged the pics sooo well and even managed to cover up that ugly copyright of imagesbazaar without making it too clear. How did you do it?Monkey Winks The coloring is pure DIVINITY, I love the use of pinks and puples in your sig, it goes so well with Debina's dress and Gurmeet's suit. Gosh, they look even lovelier as a couple in this sig.Monkey Emoticons I also really love the textures you used, they make the sig look like an advertisement for a newly opened jewelry store.Monkey Winks Cici I also must applaud you for the text. It looks very clear, readable, and adds a proper finishing touch to the sig. It's brilliant! All in all, amazing work Varnita and please keep making more!Monkey Emoticons

Go to top