Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Varnita.

I dont want to be So Harsh for Neha, But it is not something that i m doing knowingly, It is just me emotions making me do that, For a Moment I hated each and every character of Ramayan and neha was also in them, but I m quite normal now πŸ˜†. Not hating Neha anymore but Still Wanting that Some Miracle Do take place resulting of that Permanent Closing this Ramayan 😳, I will never Forgive Gagan for his attitude and for what he said abt Gurmeet πŸ€”

I can understand Varnita, as I even I used to be like that until a few years ago.Embarrassed When AS Ramayan first came out, Anand Sagar wrote something like "My Ram is more muscular and my Sita is more curvaceous" than the actors his father had chosen, and I found that quite insulting to his father. For a moment I hated everyone in AS Ramayan and that's also one of the reasons I hated the show at first, but later I appreciated and loved it because the actors are not at fault for what the directors say. To be honest, I do not like the attitudes of any of the new generation Sagars, be it Anand Sagar or Meenakshi/Moti Sagar, but it's kind of obvious that Anand Sagar is better at taking mythos than his brother and sister-in-law. He does more research and the presentation is also far more glamorous and charming, so regardless of his attitude I love his show because it was a team effort and I cannot blame the cast and crew for his attitude.

Likewise, if Gagan has a bad attitude that will effect him only. I will still give an equal chance to Neha, Neil, and everyone else, but you're right in that even if Gagan is a good Ram later on, I can never accept him wholeheartedly because people who play God should have humble personalities.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varnita.

Ohh , Offcoarse Yar, I remember the Scene Completely Now, I Even Remember the Line of the Moment "Ram ki ab Hongi parineeta, Soch Ke Aadhik Prasanna He Sita" RIGHT? πŸ˜‰ Yup Btw, did the subs from that scene do justice to the song or are the lines so much more meaningful than what was written? I remember the subs said something like this for that line "Sita will soon be Ram's, thinking this she is happy." It may be right but it sounds so simple when put like that, right?

Actually Both the Scenes were Quite Similar and Sitaji was in Same Dress so I got confused πŸ˜³, But dont worry I will not Give U another chance to Tease me πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†. We'll see!πŸ˜† Now I challenge you to find a pic and quiz me on the scene.πŸ˜‰
Well I m Happy to c the Sudden Improvement in U now a Days, U r Using So many words Similar to Thanks, But Not actually ThanksπŸ˜†..Good Going, Good Going πŸ€£πŸ€£. I expect the same from you yaar. When I complimented your sig in the Chidiyaghar creation gallery, you said thanks. How dare you!😑
Well I think U should try to Make avis without Borders,  I have Seen Many People using such avis and they Dont look Like Streached out or anything like that, Try it and Show Me πŸ˜‰ (lol it Seems like we have changed the Positions of Student and Teacher πŸ€£) LOL, I know what you mean but then the problem is with videos...some videos when you download them, the dimensions are huge so it's easy making long avis without stretching them, whereas the Ramayan videos are average size after downloading (not bad but not great either), so it's more difficult, but I'll try.
Well Should I edit my Comment for gagan above? as we Dont Want any harsh Discussions in this Thread? I was actually So mood out yesterday that Made me write that here πŸ˜³ I don't think it's necessary. Let's just not talk about it anymore and more on to more pleasant topics. I don't think it's necessary through PM either because it'll just put us in a worse mood and neither of us needs that when we have such less time to chat already.Embarrassed Instead, let's discuss more cheerful topics. Did you see Gurmeet's performance on Saturday with Iveta? They were sooo good and the entire segment was damn HILARIOUS!!!!

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I can understand Varnita, as I even I used to be like that until a few years ago.😳 When AS Ramayan first came out, Anand Sagar wrote something like "My Ram is more muscular and my Sita is more curvaceous" than the actors his father had chosen, and I found that quite insulting to his father. For a moment I hated everyone in AS Ramayan and that's also one of the reasons I hated the show at first, but later I appreciated and loved it because the actors are not at fault for what the directors say. To be honest, I do not like the attitudes of any of the new generation Sagars, be it Anand Sagar or Meenakshi/Moti Sagar, but it's kind of obvious that Anand Sagar is better at taking mythos than his brother and sister-in-law. He does more research and the presentation is also far more glamorous and charming, so regardless of his attitude I love his show because it was a team effort and I cannot blame the cast and crew for his attitude.

Likewise, if Gagan has a bad attitude that will effect him only. I will still give an equal chance to Neha, Neil, and everyone else, but you're right in that even if Gagan is a good Ram later on, I can never accept him wholeheartedly because people who play God should have humble personalities.

At that time it was the Fault of the Director which is also not right though, But this time the Actor Himself is thinking himself Superior than anyone and Directly Putting him after Arun Givil, as if Gurmeet Dosent even Exist in the Middle, I really hated his Attitude.
Remember the Directors also have Said that our Series will be better as ASR was More Like a Family Drama than a Mytho. I didnt feel So bad that time because the competition between Sagar arts and Pictures is Normal, But Gagan himself Saying Such things really made me Mood Out .
And not even this reply, I just have found all his replies a Bit harsh and Odd. But Well like U said, I will not judge Gagan only with this Interview and will give full chance to him again, Though His image as a person will never Improve in my Eyes 
Varnita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Varnita. thumbnail
Aahhh, I said this to U yesterday too, Dont Go Before Saying bye πŸ˜‘ I m angry on U Now πŸ€” Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hiii everyone !!!!!

im sorry for being so inactive but for some reason im losing the interest in IF!πŸ˜” i feel it is not so fun when the ususal people r not active anymore, but i will try to be here as often as i can !!😳

wonderful job keeping this AT moving !!πŸ‘πŸ‘ plsss if this AT is done and i am not online, plss someone open the next one, that's perfectly OK!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† i don't want u all to wait for me to open as i can't guarantee my presence here on IF anymore!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ just let me know through PM if new AT is open so i do not open one also.πŸ˜†
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
here is a cg i made but it turned out quite bad !!πŸ€’πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Varnita. thumbnail
Some Random Pics of PPAW  from this Swimming Scene on Demand of Someone :)
Thought of Shariung them Here :D

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Ahhh, are you online now, Varnita?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey guys, here are some avis I made from one of the most beautiful Ram and Sita moments during Kishkindha Kand. Though it was Shri Ram's memory, the symbolism was so pure about how they both can sense each other's emotions even during separation. I also really loved Debina's expressions in this scene. She look so sweet, pure, and innocent.

Stacked