Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 78)

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by Varnita.

Janu U Gone Again ? 

I'm back now Varni, what's up?Big smile

Thank you sooo much for the PPAW articles and interviews. I really enjoyed the one where Gurmina were talking about their duties and responsibilities for the show.Day Dreaming

It's true that Debina was not very comfortable at first, especially with the baby with whom she was a bit careless at times.Embarrassed But she was at her best with the young children, especially Lucky. She and Lucky had such a special bond and it was adorable.Heart She had some issues with the teenage girl, Agrima, but I don't find that surprising because she herself was young and in no way at an age to deal with a teenage girl as a parent. Gurmeet however was perfect during all the phases. He will make a wonderful dad one day, and I think Debina will make a wonderful mom too. Everyone learns at their own pace, right?

Aaahhh U must have Came after 3-4 Hours of Going, Right ? When i have Gone to bed Angry !!

Well Yes, Debina was the Best with lucky...But She Started handeling Veronika too in a well Manner after 1-2 Days, isnt It ? 
However I Felt that Gurmeet Shared a more Special Bond with Veronika, I Still Remember How he Cried When She was leaving Cry and Yes Debina made a great team with Lucky, Even Lucky Started Loving her So Much, Remember How he Felt insecure and Cried When Gurmeet was proposing Debina ? LOL 
Well i think that is Normal as in General fathers with Daughters and Moms with Sons make Teams Wink (Atleast in my Family it Happens LOL)
And u Know What in Real Life too I want gurmeet Debina to have one Son and One Daughter Just Like veronika and Lucky Day DreamingWink, I Know they Both will be great Parents, Debina a Strict mom and gurmeet a Supporting and Loving Father, Right ? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Aaahhh U must have Came after 3-4 Hours of Going, Right ? When i have Gone to bed Angry !! Good! You see, it was a tactic of mine to make you sleep.Approve I knew that if no one was online for some time, you'd finally shut your laptop off and take some rest.LOL Don't think you have escaped your mother just because you're in a hostel! I'm like your online mother, muahahahaha.Evil Smile
Well Yes, Debina was the Best with lucky...But She Started handeling Veronika too in a well Manner after 1-2 Days, isnt It ? Was Vernoika the baby girl? If so, yeah she was good with the baby after a while too, but she shouldn't have made that mistake of leaving her home alone for a few minutes. I know she probably did not know much about children, but with her own baby I don't think she'd have done that. 
However I Felt that Gurmeet Shared a more Special Bond with Veronika, I Still Remember How he Cried When She was leaving Cry Oh yeah, even I remembered that scene. You know, it was this sweet behavior of Gurmeet that first made me become his fan.Embarrassed He was such a kind and caring person in the show and my previous dislike of his began to evaporate because there was just no possible way you can hate someone like that. I started liking Debina after Lucky.LOL and Yes Debina made a great team with Lucky, Even Lucky Started Loving her So Much, Remember How he Felt insecure and Cried When Gurmeet was proposing Debina ? LOL  How can I forget? He was a damn cute kid and they made a great team, especially when she was trying to teach him the hanuman chalisa.LOL I also loved that scene when she was Sita, Lucky was Hanuman, and Gurmeet was Ravan.ROFL Btw, do you have that video uploaded already? I want to make some avis when I'm next free.
Well i think that is Normal as in General fathers with Daughters and Moms with Sons make Teams Wink (Atleast in my Family it Happens LOL) For the most part I think it's normal, but in my family I'm pretty much close with both.LOL Whenever I get bad grades though I tell my dad first, maybe because mom will scold more. So I guess I get what you mean.LOL
And u Know What in Real Life too I want gurmeet Debina to have one Son and One Daughter Just Like veronika and Lucky Day DreamingWink, I Know they Both will be great Parents, Debina a Strict mom and gurmeet a Supporting and Loving Father, Right ? LOL Oh yes, they should have one of each gender, though I wouldn't be sad if they had more than two kids either.WinkLOL It would be sooo cute if they were twins too, though in this case one of Luv Kush should be a girl.Day DreamingLOL But yeah, I can totally see Debina as the strict though loving mom and Gurmeet as the laidback dad who will let misbehavior slip past his notice.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Aaahhh U must have Came after 3-4 Hours of Going, Right ? When i have Gone to bed Angry !! Good! You see, it was a tactic of mine to make you sleep.Approve I knew that if no one was online for some time, you'd finally shut your laptop off and take some rest.LOL Don't think you have escaped your mother just because you're in a hostel! I'm like your online mother, muahahahaha.Evil Smile
OMG This is the Ultimate Promotion, Direct From Sis to Mom ROFL, What have U Dont Dude, to Get this Direct mega Promotion ShockedROFL, I will Definitely Inform My mom that I got ur Duplicate to Check me out in the Hostel, Aahhh Not I have to Put My Each and Every Step Carefully Because My Online Mom will be Watching me Everytime AngryROFL
Well as Far as My late Night Schedule is Concerned, I m Just Like this Since Forever, Night is Just Like My Secong morningEmbarrassed I really fell Comfortable completing My work Late nights, Weather it is related to Studies or anything else, So Yesterday when u Disappeared Suddenly, I Decided to Complete my Homework, and c I m Completely Free Today Approve

Well Yes, Debina was the Best with lucky...But She Started handeling Veronika too in a well Manner after 1-2 Days, isnt It ? Was Vernoika the baby girl? If so, yeah she was good with the baby after a while too, but she shouldn't have made that mistake of leaving her home alone for a few minutes. I know she probably did not know much about children, but with her own baby I don't think she'd have done that. Yes veronika is the Baby Girl to Whom they Use to call Guddu, and I Completely agree that She made a very Wrong move by Leaving her alone at Home and Then Arguing with her parents, but Later She Improved a Lot, Isnt it ?
However I Felt that Gurmeet Shared a more Special Bond with Veronika, I Still Remember How he Cried When She was leaving Cry Oh yeah, even I remembered that scene. You know, it was this sweet behavior of Gurmeet that first made me become his fan.Embarrassed He was such a kind and caring person in the show and my previous dislike of his began to evaporate because there was just no possible way you can hate someone like that. I started liking Debina after Lucky.LOL Aww Yes, Gurmeet was Definitely a Sweetheart in the Series, many Moves of him there Made Me fall more for his Real life Character after Ram and With his Each and Every Move I Came to the Conclusion that He will be a Wonderful Father in the Future Embarrassedand Yes Debina made a great team with Lucky, Even Lucky Started Loving her So Much, Remember How he Felt insecure and Cried When Gurmeet was proposing Debina ? LOL  How can I forget? He was a damn cute kid and they made a great team, especially when she was trying to teach him the hanuman chalisa.LOL I also loved that scene when she was Sita, Lucky was Hanuman, and Gurmeet was Ravan.ROFL Btw, do you have that video uploaded already? I want to make some avis when I'm next free.
Yes, The Scenes of Debina with Lucky Were Definitely the Cutest weather it is the Swimming Pool one or the One in which They Became hanumaan and Sita, I Just Loved when Gurmeet Suddennly Came in the Act as Raavan and Lucky tried to Hit him with His Gada ROFL
Umm No I havent uploaded this Scene till Now, But I will Definitely do it in the First Chance I get...There r a Lottt of Scenes in PPAW from which I want U to make avis Embarrassed
Well i think that is Normal as in General fathers with Daughters and Moms with Sons make Teams Wink (Atleast in my Family it Happens LOL) For the most part I think it's normal, but in my family I'm pretty much close with both.LOL Whenever I get bad grades though I tell my dad first, maybe because mom will scold more. So I guess I get what you mean.LOL Hehe I think it is Becuase, U were two Sisters Before and ur Brother Came a Lott after u, But Trust me if U have a Brother with an age Difference of 1-2 years, Definitely there will be Two Parties in ur Home...One of Father and Daughters and Other of Mom and Son LOL, Because Brothers r Generally Devils u know LOL
But Well Ur Father seems to be very much Like mine, Even In my Case when i use to Do Some blunder I inform this to my Father first and Let Him Inform My mother because I always have a Fear of Being Scolded my My Mom LOL
And u Know What in Real Life too I want gurmeet Debina to have one Son and One Daughter Just Like veronika and Lucky Day DreamingWink, I Know they Both will be great Parents, Debina a Strict mom and gurmeet a Supporting and Loving Father, Right ? LOL Oh yes, they should have one of each gender, though I wouldn't be sad if they had more than two kids either.WinkLOL It would be sooo cute if they were twins too, though in this case one of Luv Kush should be a girl.Day DreamingLOL But yeah, I can totally see Debina as the strict though loving mom and Gurmeet as the laidback dad who will let misbehavior slip past his notice.LOL No way, They Definitely will not have more than 2 Kids, as Debina already Told that She Dont wanted to be 4 from three, may be They Decide to have two Kids anyway But in No Case they will have three except if their Seccond Child turned to be twins LOL

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged

OMG This is the Ultimate Promotion, Direct From Sis to Mom ROFL, What have U Dont Dude, to Get this Direct mega Promotion ShockedROFL, Yes, from now onwards I expect you to call me Matashri, alright meri Beti?ROFL I will Definitely Inform My mom that I got ur Duplicate to Check me out in the Hostel, Aahhh Not I have to Put My Each and Every Step Carefully Because My Online Mom will be Watching me Everytime AngryROFL You got that right, Varnita dear! While you're on IF I will be keeping a strict eye on you.Approve
Well as Far as My late Night Schedule is Concerned, I m Just Like this Since Forever, Night is Just Like My Secong morningEmbarrassed But it's not healthy yaar!AngryOuch I know in young age we tend to sleep less, but don't make it into a habit because in the long run, less sleep can cause health problems. That's why I prefer getting things done in the day and sleeping well at night.Embarrassed I really fell Comfortable completing My work Late nights, Weather it is related to Studies or anything else, So Yesterday when u Disappeared Suddenly, I Decided to Complete my Homework, and c I m Completely Free Today Approve Well, i'm happy you're free today, but try to take a nap in the afternoon okay? I won't condone such less sleep.Sleepy

Yes veronika is the Baby Girl to Whom they Use to call Guddu, and I Completely agree that She made a very Wrong move by Leaving her alone at Home and Then Arguing with her parents, but Later She Improved a Lot, Isnt it ? Yes, she did. I at first thought Debina snobby because she had no right to become all defensive when the baby's parents expressed genuine concern over their daughter's welfare, but I later on realized that Debina had no ill intentions. She was just very new to this parent business as many would be, more so than Gurmeet, but she quickly learned and become a sweet mom later on.

Yes, The Scenes of Debina with Lucky Were Definitely the Cutest weather it is the Swimming Pool one or the One in which They Became hanumaan and Sita, I Just Loved when Gurmeet Suddennly Came in the Act as Raavan and Lucky tried to Hit him with His Gada ROFLOh, there was a swimming episode?Shocked Oh God, i think I missed that one because I never saw it.Cry You definitely have to upload it when you upgrade your internet because I am starting to learn that I missed sooo much from PPAW.
Umm No I havent uploaded this Scene till Now, But I will Definitely do it in the First Chance I get...There r a Lottt of Scenes in PPAW from which I want U to make avis Embarrassed I can't wait!Big smile

Hehe I think it is Becuase, U were two Sisters Before and ur Brother Came a Lott after u, But Trust me if U have a Brother with an age Difference of 1-2 years, Definitely there will be Two Parties in ur Home...One of Father and Daughters and Other of Mom and Son LOL, Because Brothers r Generally Devils u know LOL Yeah, I agree.LOL Brothers can be sooo unmanageable at times, lol, though my lil' bro is not so bad yet, lol.
But Well Ur Father seems to be very much Like mine, Even In my Case when i use to Do Some blunder I inform this to my Father first and Let Him Inform My mother because I always have a Fear of Being Scolded my My Mom LOL LOL! Btw, is your father also a software engineer?

No way, They Definitely will not have more than 2 Kids, as Debina already Told that She Dont wanted to be 4 from three, may be They Decide to have two Kids anyway But in No Case they will have three except if their Seccond Child turned to be twins LOL Oh, how can you be so sure?Wink Many people say they dont' want more than 1-2 kids, but being parents often teaches them differently, lol...plus it's not in our hands. It's in God's hands so Debina shouldn't be so sure that she'll only have 1 kid.LOL
Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Janu r U here Now ?
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Janu r U here Now ?

Unfortunately, yesCool
Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Janu r U here Now ?

Unfortunately, yesCool

Wats So Unfortunate in it ? AngryLOL
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Janu r U here Now ?

Unfortunately, yesCool

Wats So Unfortunate in it ? AngryLOL

Because I have to communicate with you now.Dead No one interesting is online.ROFL

Go to top