Mythological Masti

~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 153

KissOfDeath

IF-Sizzlerz

KissOfDeath

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
wow...even i want the DVD now...hope i get it soonDay Dreaming
thanx for the PM janaki di

Edited by priya.harshiti - 26 October 2011 at 6:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 7)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
I am watching the UIttar Ramayan part these days. Debina as queen Seeta looks so Royal so regal

I loved the song

Ab to grih tyaag main hi bhalai!!!!

...Mina...

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita2804

Originally posted by -RamSitaKiDasi-

Originally posted by ankita2804

oh woww...woww...wowww...!!!
awesomeee threadd...!!! Clap Star
I have not watched even a single epi of it in TV (except d Mahaprayaan)... Cry
n thanxx to NDTV for uploading d vids n re-airing them... (but still I havn't seen all d epis) Big smile Wink
I had recorded d lav-kush song in my mobile...n used to watch it all d tym... n so I became an ardent fan of this show n cast..!!! Embarrassed Day Dreaming

This is a veryyy nice thread... as I'll b able to c n discus all d epis... Dancing Party

thanx for liking the thread diii, i wanted all ASR fans to come here to discuss ramayan and gurmina, just an exclusive thread for it !!Big smile

u haven't watched all the epis diii? omg, u should see the serial in whole, u won't ever be able to stop!
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

That's d point...!!! without even watching ,,, m sooo much drowned in it... I can imgine wat'll happen wen I'll watch d full... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 
thanxx again hun,,, for this thread...!!! I'll start discussing about it asap.. Big smile  Wink

omg diii, u will just be swimming in a deep deep ocean of devotion when u see the whole thing !! i think in this day and age of saas bahu soaps, this ramayan was just so refreshing and i can never get tired of it !! im so grateful to guru and debi and all the cast of ramayan for giving us such a treat!Embarrassed and also the Sagars of course, without them we would not have these mytho shows !!ShockedCry

ankita2804

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.harshiti

wow...even i want the DVD now...hope i get it soonDay Dreaming
thanx for the PM janaki di

i don't think DVD is available in too many stories diii, but u can buy it online. that's i purchased it !!Embarrassed

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NandiniPS

I am watching the UIttar Ramayan part these days. Debina as queen Seeta looks so Royal so regal

I loved the song

Ab to grih tyaag main hi bhalai!!!!

yess diii, i agree with u !! i think both guru and debii were just awesomee in uttar kand, they both were so royal and affectionate and really good in their roles by this time !Clap i can never watch uttar kand without feeling so much pain though so i don't watch it as much as the other parts !CryCry if i do watch uttar kand, most of the time i skip the separation scenes and just watch the very beginning after the rajyabhishek and the end when luv kush sing at ayodhya, i can't bear the other scenes !!Cry i also watch some of the ashram scenes during luv kush's childhood, debii was just so motherly in those scenes and chhote luv kush were so cuteee!Tongue but i skip most of the older luv kush stories, the ones with those weird rakshas !ConfusedLOL

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Episode Six

Summary (taken straight from youtubeLOL):

Ram & his brothers are welcomed by the inmates of the gurukul which include other boys, animals and birds. Gurumata Arundhati takes charge of them like a mother.

In Dashraths palace in Ayodhya there is a void and silence without the playful princes. Kaushalya gives instructions to prepare food for Ram and his brothers forgetting that they are away.

In the gurukul the princes are homesick. They want to go home but Ram tells them that they have to complete their education and go home as worthy youth, prepared to take on the responsibility of running the kingdom. If they go back now, Ram tells Shatrughan, they will lose the respect and love of the people of Ayodhya. The gurukul shiksha begins for the princes of Ayodhya.

In mithila, Sita and her sisters are playing outside the temple. Sita goes to the Shiv Dhanush and places flowers on it. What have you done? screams Urmila. A royal guest is coming for Shiv Dhanush puja and you have done it before his arrival?

Sita smiles and tells Urmila not to worry. We will welcome the royal guest she says sweetly.
In a short while Raja Janak, Sunaina and the royal guest Raja Sudhanwa arrive. He looks at Sita. Raja Sudhanwa is a proud man. When the havan is completed, Raja Sudhanwa is asked to do the Shiv Dhanush puja. Raja Sudhanwa tells Janak Raja proudly that he will take the Dhanush to his kingdom and do the puja there. Everybody is shocked.

Raja Sudhanwa is clever. He has realized that the Shiv Dhanush has brought prosperity to mithila. He smiles and tries to pick up the Dhanush. To his surprise he cannot lift it. He tries and tries When he fails for the umpteenth time he gets angry and leaves in disgust. Janak is upset.

He tells Sunaina that he has never made enemies till now. Sunaina comforts him saying all will be well.

Sita and her sisters are playing with a ball of flowers. The ball rolls under the Shiv Dhanush. The girls try to retrieve the ball in vain. Then, Sita picks up the Dhanush easily. Janak and Sunaina cant believe their eyes when they see Sita standing before them, holding up the Shiv Dhanush.

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Episode Seven

Summary (taken straight from youtubeLOL):

In the gurukul Guru Vashisth has begun to impart gyan to the princes.

In mithila Raja Janak and Sunaina are happily watching Sita grow up into a lovely woman. Sunaina says she has noticed that Sita has brought prosperity and well-being to mithila. Ever since they brought her home as an infant, there has been no scarcity of any sort in mithila. But she has a worry about Sita as she is growing up. Who will marry her?

Janak hasnt got over the Shiv Dhanush incident. He tells Sunaina that whoever is able to lift the Shiv Dhanush will be eligible to marry Sita. Sunaina agrees and says the lucky young man has surely taken birth somewhere already.

In Vashisths gurukul Ram picks up a dhanush and arms it accurately. Vashisht tells his pupils that it is important to know who, what and where the arm of the archer is. Whatever you do must be for the good of mankind he tells them.

In his ashram sage Vashwamitra is performing a yagya. Demons Mareech and Subahu are hovering in the sky, throwing bones and blood into the fire of the yagya and guffawing scornfully. Mareech and Subahu return to the darbar of Khar and Dooshan to inform them that they have successfully spoiled Vishwamitras yagya.

In the ashram of Vishwamitra the rishis are crestfallen and they ask each other: is there no one who can safeguard us from such demons?

Ram and his brothers are learning the art of shastra and shastra from Guru Vashisht. With shastra they learn to use weapons to protect society and with shaastra they learn to show people the way to a good, honest life.

The princes are on horseback. As they ride, Shatrughan falls from his horse. Ram calls out Shatrughan.

In the palace in Ayodhya the queens are doing aarti. Sumitra hears Rams cry and the aarti thaal falls from her hands. She tells Dashrath that she is scared. Something is wrong with her son. Dashrath assures her that all is well. Rishi Vashisht will take good care of her sons. He points out that though the thaal has fallen, the lamp is burning bright. Sumitra feels happy and comforted.

At night Shatrughan cant sleep. He asks Ram to sing a lori for him. All the children request Ram to sing. Just then a beautiful voice is heard singing a lori. It is Gurumata Arundhati who responds to the childrens longing for a lori. Guru Vashisht smiles with satisfaction.

Sita and her three sisters are standing before the idol of Vishnu. Sita is holding a gudda and guddi. She wants to get them married. One of the sisters asks Sita what kind of a husband she would like to have. Sita blushes and says she'd want a husband like Vishnu. Janak and Sunaina overhear this.

ankita2804

IF-Rockerz

ankita2804

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Tiltle song - 
Its impossible to skip d discussion of d title song... Big smile without any doubt ,, I wud say dat it is one of d main reason of attraction toward this Ramayan,,, Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  d liness,, d tone,,,, d music.,,, d singerss,,, n obviouslyyy d special sound effects  (eg. - conch, 'kartal';I don know by wat name it is known in Hindi/eng, etc)... Embarrassed 
n one more thing I loved is Day Dreaming   , dat they dint showed video clips during d song but epic related pic having The Painting effect (which I think is veryyy creative idea) on them (which I think is a veryyy creative idea)... Clap Clap Clap 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top