Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 69)

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Originally posted by lily_k25

hiii everyone Embarrassed...me back here after ages i suppose and again me gonna start my post with some pics LOLEmbarrassed

Hai Lily, Welcome back Hug

Have heard that u have the Episodes Downloaded upto 80 or Something, Is it True ? Shocked

hiii Hug

D'oh jaanu ne batadiya kya tumhe??

i had downlaoded 80 episodes of Ramayan earlier yaar.. but couldnt downlooad the rest as the channel got deletedAngry

thanks to you, i am again able to download all teh episodesHug  .infact just hit a century today..downloaded 100th episode from ur youtube account today Embarrassed

Hehe Yup Janu Told me, But Why r U bagging ur Head LOLLOL

I m Glad that u too r Downloading Them Big smile, Btw I need a Help From U, Can u ?

LOL hai raam.. aur kya kya boldiya janu ne ?
haan.. pucho yaar..no problem :)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Some new pics of Ramayan I found online

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lily_k25

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

jaanu..awesome articles yaar...Clap
i will post all the pics after u post all the articles.. it will be good if its continuous na..and the page will also load sooner..me once u r done :)

I think I am done Lily...there should be more articles but we lost a lot of them.ConfusedCry But I've posted everything I found for now so you can start with your pics.Thumbs Up

thanks buddy.. will post the pics in a few mins..Embarrassed

between..shall i post the already posted old pics of mine too here?? or only the new ones would do?

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
One more articleLOL

Meet the Sita of New Ramayan

Debina Bonnerjee came to Mumbai, the city of showbiz dreams, from Kolkata to pursue a career in the movies.

The 24-year-old Kathak dancer ended up doing regional films in Tamil, Telugu and Kannada industries. Debina then moved to television, and presently plays Sita in NDTV Imagine's New Ramayan. She tells Rajul Hegde what it feels to play Sita.

How did you get into this industry?

I came to Mumbai from Kolkata three years ago to make a career. I had given my portfolio to a co-ordinator and one day, a South Indian director met me and asked me to give an audition. I did, and was selected. He sent me the contract papers within 15 days. That's how I got into films.

Earlier, I had no idea about South Indian films. Now I have acted with the top Tamil, Telugu and Kannada stars. I have also done a 3D Tamil television serial called Mayavi, which was dubbed in Telugu and Malayam.

Did you always want to be become an actor?

When Sushmita Sen won Miss Universe beauty pageant in 1994, I was fascinated. I wanted to be like her but was too young to express myself.

When I told my parents, they were very supportive and helped me take part in a beauty contest in Kolkata. I slowly started getting offers for films and television shows. I was still in school, so I only did Bengali telefilms and ads. After graduation, I came to Mumbai. Without my knowledge, my father had enrolled me in Bhavan's College for a diploma course in public relations. I graduated and started concentrating on films.

How did you become Sita in Ramayan?

I auditioned for a television show but, after that, I didn't want to do it. After some time, I auditioned for a mythological show for Sagar productions but I didn't know it was for Ramayan. I was selected and realised, during the mock rehearsals, that I was playing Sita. Mythological shows are much better than the saas bahu soaps.

What kind of homework did you do to portray Sita?

I have read the Ramayan in school. I didn't have to do any preparation. I watched some episodes of the older version of Ramayanon Doordarshan Network. I didn't watch too much of that because I didn't want to copy Deepika (who played Sita). I wanted to be original. I am playing Sita in my own way.

How was your first day of the shoot?

I was really nervous on the first day. I had to say just one line with a puja ka thali and pray, and it went well.

How do you mange with the heavy costumes and jewellery?

I am very fond of jewellery and love to dress-up. Even when I was not supposed to show my face -- when my head was covered with a gunghat -- I would tie my hair and try to look good.

In the present track, Sita has been abducted. Whenever I have to do flashback scenes -- when I'm shown in my royal get-up -- I get excited to wear those clothes and jewellery.

You are not from a Hindi speaking state. How did you manage with the language and diction?

We have been watching and listening to Hindi on television and films from childhood. So I didn't have any problem with my Hindi diction. When I first came to Mumbai, I also took Urdu classes.

How different is the New Ramayan from the old one?

The older version of Ramayan was a weekly show and it was not possible to show details. The New Ramayan is a daily show where they are trying to show details.

Ekta Kapoor's Mahabharat will be aired from July. Will that be a threat to Ramayan?

We have been the leaders. Everyone was sceptical whether the audience will accept the New Ramayanor not. I think we have created an audience with our hard work and have broken that barrier. We are happy with the kind of response we are getting. According to the survey, 50 percent of the younger generation, who have not seen the old Ramayan, are getting to know about Ramayan through our show.

Before taking up the role, did you fear for being typecast in a mythological characters?

When I portray Sita, I get into the skin of the character. I give my 100 percent. I cannot cheat my audience. Even the audience knows that what I am portraying is just a character. I am a modern girl with values. So once the show is over, they will know that I am just an actor.

There is a speculation that you and Gurmeet (Ram in the serial) are real life couple?

I am tired of giving answers to everyone. I don't want to talk about it.

Varnita.

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Teri Saari Pole Khol Di LOLLOL

Yar, I Dont have Complete Episode 70, and the Viewers are killing me to Upload it Completely Continuously, Can U Somehow give it to Me ?
I mean Can U upload temporarily to ur Channel and I After I will Download U Do Delete it or Whatever U Want, Please (For the Sake of Other Viewers) Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lily_k25..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

jaanu..awesome articles yaar...Clap
i will post all the pics after u post all the articles.. it will be good if its continuous na..and the page will also load sooner..me once u r done :)

I think I am done Lily...there should be more articles but we lost a lot of them.ConfusedCry But I've posted everything I found for now so you can start with your pics.Thumbs Up

thanks buddy.. will post the pics in a few mins..Embarrassed

between..shall i post the already posted old pics of mine too here?? or only the new ones would do?

I want mostly the Gurukul pics, so post all of them, old and new. And you can post others too which you have, it's up to you.Smile

lily_k25

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
OMGGG Janu, I Never Read these all Articles Shocked

Thanku Sooo Much for Sharing Darling  HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

..RamKiJanaki..

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Teri Saari Pole Khol Di LOLLOL

Yar, I Dont have Complete Episode 70, and the Viewers are killing me to Upload it Completely Continuously, Can U Somehow give it to Me ?
I mean Can U upload temporarily to ur Channel and I After I will Download U Do Delete it or Whatever U Want, Please (For the Sake of Other Viewers) Embarrassed

ohh.. sure yaar...no problem.. i will uplaod it by night n give u teh linkEmbarrassed
by teh way... i came across a youtube account which was also uplaoding ramayan episodes..mayb that channel also has 70th episode..do u want to see it once? in teh mean while i will uplaod the video for u Smile

haila...Looping in janu ... oyii kya kya raaz batadi tune LOL

..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top