Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 67)

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
hiii everyone Embarrassed...me back here after ages i suppose and again me gonna start my post with some pics LOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged

NDTV Imagine's Ramayan Ad

NDTV Imagine has taken an different route to promote Ramayan. It has focussed on moral values of Ramayan and decided to promote it. It is targeting parents and their children. Children are a old favorite of advertisers. They know that parents will not compromise on product or service which benefits their children.

In case of TV, children already have their Cartoon Network, Hungama and POGO etc. For education, they have the option in form of Discovery, National Geographic, Animal Planet etc. For adults, there is already a clutter of mythological serials on the television. So why will they choose Ramayan over other mythologicals?

In fact, often advertisers use children for non-children product categories as well. Children use their pester power against parents for these products and reward our marketers. In many families, children are influencers as well as decision makers.

How successful NDTV Imagine's Ad will be? Its intentions are right. It is using the USP of Ramayan and positioning it as an alternative moral education. Will children oblige?

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
jaanu..awesome articles yaar...Clap
i will post all the pics after u post all the articles.. it will be good if its continuous na..and the page will also load sooner..me once u r done :)

Edited by lily_k25 - 25 August 2012 at 9:03am

..RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

hiii everyone Embarrassed...me back here after ages i suppose and again me gonna start my post with some pics LOLEmbarrassed

Hai Lily, Welcome back HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Have heard that u have the Episodes Downloaded upto 80 or Something, Is it True ? Shocked

lily_k25

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged

I am thrilled! Can't wait.Dancing

lily_k25

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged

NDTV Imagine's Ramayan gets fantastic southern response

Monday - Jul 07, 2008
Televisionpoint.com Correspondent | Chennai
NDTV Imagine's time tested mythology Ramayan has received a fantastic response from audiences across the country. The show, which catapulted the channel to the No 3 position in prime time, was the catalyst for the revival of mythological serials across television channels.

The dubbed adaptations of NDTV Imagine's Ramayan are now creating waves down south across Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu. The Tamil version of the serial went on air on Sun TV in March. It beams Sundays, 10.30 am to 11.30 am. Seeing the instant success and response it received, in early May, it began to be aired also on Gemini TV and Surya TV, Monday to Friday, 7 pm to 7.30 pm.

As per the TAM Peoplemeter, On Sun TV, Ramayan has grown the time slot by over 86%, making it the No. 1 weekend show. The show on Gemini TV has managed to grow the slot by 14%, while on Surya TV, it is pitted against the top show in the Kerala market, but it still helped the channel slot grow by 47%.

On Sun TV, Ramayan averages in excess of 9 TVR since it launched on March 16. On Gemini TV, it averages close to 4.5 TVR and on Surya TV the show averages in excess of 4 TVR.

Gaurav Gandhi, EVP, business operations and ancillary revenues, NDTV Imagine, said, " Our goal at NDTV Imagine is to create compelling content that can be distributed across multiple platforms and geographies. Ramayan, besides being an instant hit on our own channel, has found tremendous success in the 3 southern markets as well."

"The Sun Network, with their wide reach, and UTV, who are marketing the show for us on these 3 channels, have been instrumental in this success. In the coming months Ramayan will be also be available across several other markets and platforms in India & Overseas." Gandhi says.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 25 August 2012 at 9:08am
lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Hai Lily, Welcome back Hug

Have heard that u have the Episodes Downloaded upto 80 or Something, Is it True ? Shocked

hiii Hug

D'oh jaanu ne batadiya kya tumhe??

i had downlaoded 80 episodes of Ramayan earlier yaar.. but couldnt downlooad the rest as the channel got deletedAngry

thanks to you, i am again able to download all teh episodesHug  .infact just hit a century today..downloaded 100th episode from ur youtube account today Embarrassed

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I am thrilled! Can't wait.Dancing

Hug thanks yaar

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Content Removed

Go to top