Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 64)

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by Varnita.

Hai another Problem, The Files I m Saving from PS are not of Desired Format and Therefore Not Opening in my Lappi, Why So ? Confused

Ahhh Where r u...Come Soon !!

It's probably because you saved them as a PSD. PSD stands for Photoshop Document, and this is the format you use when you want to save unfinished work, so that you can come back to it later, or if you want to save a particular coloring you really like.

But when you want to save it as a JPEG or BMP or something like that so you can upload it as a sig, go to the drop menu after clicking "Save As" and change the file format from PSD to JPEG or BMP.

Does that help?Smile

Ohh Yesss, It Definitely...Thanks a Lottt HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Ok I m DOne with the Sig !! Here it is !!
My Forst RSR Sig Blushing (Consider it this Time, I will Not Post RSR Stuff Further Embarrassed )

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! Is that really your sig, Varnita? It looks brilliant!Monkey Emoticon The blending is just outrageously amazing, and I love the coloring, especially the pinkness of Luv Kush on the top. They look SO cute and you made them look even cuter if that's believable. I love it! The whole arrangement is very classy and elegant. It should be used as a cover for a "congratulations for your baby" greeting card, I swear!Monkey Icons Btw, it's fine that you posted the sig here, but wouldn't it fit in RS's AT more? Why didn't you post it there, you little goof?Monkey Emoticons Cici

Varnita.

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged

OMG!!! Is that really your sig, Varnita? It looks brilliant!Monkey Emoticon The blending is just outrageously amazing, and I love the coloring, especially the pinkness of Luv Kush on the top. They look SO cute and you made them look even cuter if that's believable. I love it! The whole arrangement is very classy and elegant. It should be used as a cover for a "congratulations for your baby" greeting card, I swear!Monkey Icons Btw, it's fine that you posted the sig here, but wouldn't it fit in RS's AT more? Why didn't you post it there, you little goof?Monkey Emoticons Cici

Shocked"Congratulation for ur Baby Greeting Card " ShockedLOL, OMG This is Such a Compliment LOL, I m Definitely Saving it to Gift My naughtiest Friend at the Appropriate Time WinkROFL

Hehe Kidding, Well Thanku So Much Vonkaai for these Sweet Words, I m really SO Overwhelmed and reached on Cloud 9 for now LOL, U Know this SIg is the COmbination of Three Softwares, Pixlr, Photoshop and Photo Scape ROFL
Umm actually as I m New to the RS AT So I was Feeling a Bit Shy to Share my Creations There BlushingLOL
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Shocked"Congratulation for ur Baby Greeting Card " ShockedLOL, OMG This is Such a Compliment LOL, I m Definitely Saving it to Gift My naughtiest Friend at the Appropriate Time WinkROFL

Hehe Kidding, Well Thanku So Much Vonkaai for these Sweet Words, I m really SO Overwhelmed and reached on Cloud 9 for now LOL, U Know this SIg is the COmbination of Three Softwares, Pixlr, Photoshop and Photo Scape ROFL
Umm actually as I m New to the RS AT So I was Feeling a Bit Shy to Share my Creations There BlushingLOL

Well, in that case I should have one prepared for another naughty friend, eh?Evil Smile

You're welcome yaar, but why are you using three softwares? Isn't that difficult?Shocked I only use PS, LOL!LOL

So what if you're new? You've gotta make friends, right?Thumbs Up
ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Varni di n Janu di - u ppl r sooo sweet... Yess..i hv found a way to be connected wid u all... I'll not be able to post regularly but will try not to vanish completely...

I am using mobile so d all d sigs r not loading...sorry if i miss any of urs creations...

-------------------

I always try not to think abt Gurmina be4 sleeping, coz wenever i do so, i see thm in my dream. And believe me, d time when d dream breaks is extremelyyy painfull... :-(

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita2804

Varni di n Janu di - u ppl r sooo sweet... Yess..i hv found a way to be connected wid u all... I'll not be able to post regularly but will try not to vanish completely...

I am using mobile so d all d sigs r not loading...sorry if i miss any of urs creations...

-------------------

I always try not to think abt Gurmina be4 sleeping, coz wenever i do so, i see thm in my dream. And believe me, d time when d dream breaks is extremelyyy painfull... :-(

That's great Ankita, we will be happy hearing you drop a word now and then.Hug

Don't worry abotu any creations, just keep chatting with us.Thumbs Up

LOL, even I dream about Gurmina sooo often, it's crazy.ROFL Often, they're in Ram-Sita getup but many times they're just normal people too. What are your dreams about?
ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
I am still in d wait of d day, when i'll watch all d epis of ASR...
I didnt got d chance to watch more than 70 epis :-(

I was sooo happy to see the re airing of ASR, coz then i saw Debi mam in princess dress for d first time in TV... Wowww... I am sooo jealous of SUMS's dresses and jewels.. :-P

..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top