Mythological Masti

~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 153

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
I think this thread is really needed now, because we can use it to compare all the editing that Imagine has done to the original airing.

Is it just me or is anyone else highly disappointed with this new rerun of Ramayan?Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStarankita2804

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 5)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Some edits were a big improvement, especially during the post-Pushp Vatika, Pre-wedding phase... but some good songs are gone :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStar

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Some edits were a big improvement, especially during the post-Pushp Vatika, Pre-wedding phase... but some good songs are gone :/

Some of the edits were an improvement, but they took out a lot more meaningful scenes than just the songs, especially post-Vivah.Unhappy And the new songs ain't that special that they should rerun the whole show for them...the old, RJ ones were so much better.

VersatileStarVarnita.

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
All this time and I haven't even heard any new songs Stern Smile They said there'd be 20? I was gonna make a thread asking people to post them if they've added any yet.

VersatileStar

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

All this time and I haven't even heard any new songs Stern Smile They said there'd be 20? I was gonna make a thread asking people to post them if they've added any yet.

I noticed two of them, but beyond that none either...they didn't sound like Ravindra Jain's creations, and more similar to the new title song for Baal Kand. Like you mentioned before, I think the same director who did JSK's songs did these new ones.

I haven't seen the whole thing this time around though, just a bunch of pre-wedding stuff and a few of the Ayodhya Kand ones. What I am very happy with is that they've cut down on a lot of the unnecessary Manthara scenes.Dancing

VersatileStar

radt

IF-Rockerz

radt

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Got the DVD set... What a relief...!!! They're ruining the re-runs by cropping some scenes and bg scores...Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStar...Mina.....RamKiJanaki..

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
hi folks !! just bringing this thread back to life !Big smile

plsss share ur views on the rerun episodes! did anyone like them more than original run?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStarVarnita...RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
I didn't really like the rerun episodes all that much. Though they did delete much of the annoying, unnecessary scenes, they also took out a lot of good, interesting stuff so it kind of seemed like a hurried kichdi of a serial for anyone seeing it for the first time.LOL

VersatileStarVarnita.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top