Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 48)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Btw, sorry for not liking any posts guys, my like button is not working for some reason. Whenever I press it, it simply refreshes the page.Unhappy

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I'm just waiting till Monday is over Varnita, I'm sooo booked this entire weekend and then have that orientation on Monday.D'oh Will be out most of the day today, so just warning you beforehand.Wink

Ohh Nooo, Today is Such a Bad and Unlucky Day for Me CryCryCry

Yeah, Lalala Queen and I talked about episode 4 when she was here, I think this is the epi that Sitaji is born right?Tongue I also told her about the blooper of Ram and Sitaji's age.LOL

Episode 5 is the One with Sita Birth, Aahhh I missed the Discussions...I always Search Reason to Discuss abt Ramayan and when Someone comes Having no knowledge abt it, I love to Explain and Clear his Doubts LOL

Btw, I LOVE your new sigs!!!!!Day Dreaming Both are very nice, but the first one is my favorite because that scene is close to me too. The decision taken by Sita Ma to leave on exile was portrayed so beautifully by Debina, and the song made the scene even more tragic.Cry Every single line was so powerful, I always have a tight feeling in my chest when listening to it. Brilliant job Varnita, the coloring is also wonderful in both sigs.ClapClap

Thanku SO Much Janu, It really feels Reading the Appreciating COmments of my Gurumaa LOL, Well Really Thanks a Lottt Hug !! Yes Sita Departing from Ayodhya is So painfully and Beautifully Shown that I cant Stop my Tears whenever I use watch it !! those Tough Emotions of Strong Determination of Sita were So beautifully expressed by Debina that I find myself Speechless Always...And the Song just has Added More beauty and Pain to the Scene Cry...And Just like u, I Too Feel a tight feeling inside me Whenever I use to Watch it Cry

I think right now you must be suffering from separation from your parents, right?Embarrassed Both your sigs are on separation and it kind of gives me a glimpse into how you must be feeling.Cry

OMG I cant believe U Caught Me SO Easily ShockedShockedShocked, and why Not...after all u r a Psycologist, Isnt it ?? Wink
Yes, I m Feeling Soo Damn Bad Since Morning...I DOnt wanna Live here janu, I want to be Back Home Cry Not feeling Like Studying anything...and this is the Only Reason Why i was missing u badly Since morning...But u too r Busy Today Cry !!
This is The Only Reason Why I made these Sigs today lol...I also Watched the Seperation Scene of Ram Sita in Ramayan and Started Crying More...lol that is Funny I know...But I think it is Human Nature...Isnt it Embarrassed?? 
ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
This show seemed same as any rich Indian family drama wearing festival costume... 

Sp songs are never divine (there are some exceptions) ... because they always sprinkle some modern music to it... The songs of RSR, ASR, SK FORCE me to fall in devotion... 
RJ ji did wonder giving mythos some terrific music... 

but if we say that the music shoould be changed with upcoming days... then I will give example of DkDM ... aah... wat a song,,,what superb MUSIc... Mythos are incomplete without classical touch...and DkDM has such a mesmerizing classical music (someone stop me ..m going mad)

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
^^ OMG Ankita, DO u know what is the Only thing these new ramayan People Uttered abt 2008 Ramayan ??
That our Ramayan will Only be Compared with 1989 Series because the 2008 one is nothing Except a Family Drama...and We r not goiing to make it like that, we will focus on the Main Important things, thats it !!

Isnt that Funny ROFL
ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
bhagwaaannn... ye sun ne se pahle main mar kyun nahi gayi...

but now I will die laughing... hahahahhahahaha... ROFL

**I cant control myself, i dont know what should I do, whether to laugh or shout on SP  Monkey Winks **
Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Btw, sorry for not liking any posts guys, my like button is not working for some reason. Whenever I press it, it simply refreshes the page.Unhappy

Hehe Same Pinch LOL
I cant like them because of the Speed of my net...the pages r Not loading Completely So i m not able to like anything OuchLOL
But ur Reason Sounds So funny LOL
ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
same here Janu Di and Varni Di...

like button Dead
Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita2804

bhagwaaannn... ye sun ne se pahle main mar kyun nahi gayi...

but now I will die laughing... hahahahhahahaha... ROFL

**I cant control myself, i dont know what should I do, whether to laugh or shout on SP  Monkey Winks **

Dont Shout or Make ur Mood out yar...Just Laugh because They Prooved Themself Wrong
Bhuhahahhha ROFL

Go to top