Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 40)

ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
ohhkk...  so we dont have much age diff... n I call u by name Wink

am posting here the lyrics with meaning...
(u can find more lyrics from this Ramayan in the lyrics thread )

--------------------------------------------------

Jai Shri Ram...Jai Jai Shri Ram
(Hail Lord Ram...Hail Lord Ram)

Adbhut hai mahima do akshar ke naam ki
(the great of the two word name, ram, is wonderfull)

Suno Ram-katha aur jai bolo shri Ram ki
(Listen to Lord Ram's tale and hail lord Ram)

Mangal bhavan Amangal-haari
(He who is the abode of all happiness and prosperity, and who removes/defeats all misery and unhappiness)

Dravahu su dasrath ajar bihari
(He who dwells playfully in Dashrath's courtyard, please be merciful with me)

Hai su-phal dayini Ramayan sukh-dhaam ki
(Ramayan is fruitful for a happy home)

Shri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram - 3
(hail lord Ram, hail Lord Ram)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..CountingStars..RamKiJanaki..

ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Sadiee, will reply to everything you wrote in a minute! OMG, you're on episode 4. Isn't child Ram so cute? I really loved him! He doesn't look quite like Gurmeet, lol, but he's such a good actor!

@everyone else,

Are you following the new Ramayan on Zee Tv? I watched the first episode just now...wasn't that impressed but baby Ram is adorable. It's a complete copycat of RSR and ASR's first episode, lol, so it didn't seem like I was watching anything new.

Yup Di, I saw but unfortunately (may be fortunately) only d last 20 mins ... but am greatly disappointed by everything Dead (except d music and d babies). I saw from the moment when Kaikeyi  told Dashrath ji about her pregnancy. I only liked the actor playing Dashrath... I didn't liked the other cast and their acting (sorry to fans). Some of their dialogues were delivered very slowly and some delivered fastly... and as per I know, Vishu is 'Pitambar' right ?! he always wers Yellow cloth,, then why did this pot bellied Vishnu wore White Dhoti,, ??

btw, I liked how they showed d devtaas .. there was sun behind Surya Dev, Moon behind Chandra dev. I also liked the dance of praja's. The babies are sooo cute... but dont you think they showed d babies little older as compared to new born babies...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita2804

@Sadiee, will reply to everything you wrote in a minute! OMG, you're on episode 4. Isn't child Ram so cute? I really loved him! He doesn't look quite like Gurmeet, lol, but he's such a good actor!

@everyone else,

Are you following the new Ramayan on Zee Tv? I watched the first episode just now...wasn't that impressed but baby Ram is adorable. It's a complete copycat of RSR and ASR's first episode, lol, so it didn't seem like I was watching anything new.

Yup Di, I saw but unfortunately (may be fortunately) only d last 20 mins ... but am greatly disappointed by everything Dead (except d music and d babies). I saw from the moment when Kaikeyi  told Dashrath ji about her pregnancy. I only liked the actor playing Dashrath... I didn't liked the other cast and their acting (sorry to fans). Some of their dialogues were delivered very slowly and some delivered fastly... and as per I know, Vishu is 'Pitambar' right ?! he always wers Yellow cloth,, then why did this pot bellied Vishnu wore White Dhoti,, ??

btw, I liked how they showed d devtaas .. there was sun behind Surya Dev, Moon behind Chandra dev. I also liked the dance of praja's. The babies are sooo cute... but dont you think they showed d babies little older as compared to new born babies...

I didn't like Dashrath either Ankita. So far from all the characters, only Kaushalya has impressed me. She's a good actress, and Sumitra is nice too but has no dialogues yet. Dashrath is too young and is shown way too partial towards Kaikeyi. In the beginning, they show him doing aarti to her because she saved his life in battle (even that was inaccurate, as that story comes way before, not now), and poor Kaushalya and Sumitra are looking on with smiles plastered on their faces. Kaikeyi and Manthara were so poorly chosen, I don't like them at all! I even prefer ASR's Manthara, that's how horrible the new one is.LOL

Yes, the way Vaikunta was portrayed was poor, but I too liked the devtas and the misty heavens. The babies were very cute yes, but they were too old to be newborns.LOL Baby Ram was sooo cute, but I doubt he was that old when he was named, lol.
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Episode 3

Manthara Is HILARIOUS ROFL ROFL ROFL OMG, you're the first person who has found Manthara to be hilarious to date!ROFL But I agree, her character is kind of hilarious in the beginning. It's only later on that we hate her, because of everything she caused.

Okay So the names have been decided, Ram will be popular Haayee...Embarrassed they're making me so excited! I can't wait to see Ram!Big smile Have you finished the fourth epi? I think that's when the child Ram enters the show, right? He's really good and lasted till episode 11, I think. I was actually kinda sad to see him go but Gurmeet fixed that right away.Wink
OMG Baby ram looked so cute when The King Held him LOL yeaahhh, I love the children who are chosen to play baby Ram. They are always the cutest!

But Ahhh ROFL he's almost naked ROFL ROFL  Almost? He IS naked!!ROFL Poor kid didn't get any clothes while his brothers did, dunno why.ROFL But he's sooo cute! Especially when he called Kaikeyi "Amma", I just wanted to squeeze his cheeks.
Bharat at least wore something but Ram ROFL
So cute though!LOL

Seriously Manthara is annoying meAngry she's got such venomous thoughts towards Ram! Oh, you've seen nothing my dear. She'll get worse soon.Ouch Wait until Ram and Sita get married. Her scheming will becoming more venemous and dangerous.

Again, Title Track Heart

I think birth of Sita is in episode 5 or 6, I forgot, but you'll notice a blooper soon. They show Sita being born when Ram is 9 or 10, when in fact Ram and Sita only had 2 years age difference.LOL  While Sita grows from an infant to child, Ram stays the same age in this show, as if they realized their mistake too late.LOL She should have been born in episode 3 during Ram's toddler-hood. That would have been accurate, but I guess the Sagars forgot, lol.

..CountingStars

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

Hehe yup he looks nothing like GC but He's  so cute!LOL I wonder where he is now..

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Hehe yup he looks nothing like GC but He's  so cute!LOL I wonder where he is now..

He acted as the child Shivaji in Sagars' historical show, Veer Chatrapati Shivaji. I think he likes doing historical/mythological roles.Smile

..CountingStars

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita2804

ohhkk...  so we dont have much age diff... n I call u by name Wink

am posting here the lyrics with meaning...
(u can find more lyrics from this Ramayan in the lyrics thread )

--------------------------------------------------

Jai Shri Ram...Jai Jai Shri Ram
(Hail Lord Ram...Hail Lord Ram)

Mangal bhavan Amangal-haari
(He who is the abode of all happiness and prosperity, and who removes/defeats all misery and unhappiness)

Dravahu su dasrath ajar bihari
(He who dwells playfully in Dashrath's courtyard, please be merciful with me)

Hai su-phal dayini Ramayan sukh-dhaam ki
(Ramayan is fruitful for a happy home)

Shri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram - 3
(hail lord Ram, hail Lord Ram)

Hehe yeah call me by my name Big smile

Ah..reading that right now..and Don't understand a word of the Hindi part except Ram!ShockedLOL
Okay now I understand what the lyrics mean, thanksBig smile

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Sadiie, since you're Muslim you speak Urdu right? Aren't Hindi and Urdu very similar? That's what a lot of friends told me.

..CountingStars

Go to top