Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 33)

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Yes I agree, I just love the songs of Ramayan so much!Day Dreaming You know, sometimes I understand the meanings of them without any subs, because they use sanskrit-derived words which both hindi and telugu share.Smile But then there are other songs like this one which are difficult to understand, lol!

Thanks for the video! I may try to make a vid sig out of it if that is permissable.LOL

Btw Varnita, I have a request for you before you leave. Do you have the promos of Uttarkand which Imagne uploaded? They're obviously one now since the channel closed down, but I remember there were three and I sooo want to download them if you have them. They summed up Uttarkand so well and so emotionally.Broken Heart 

WHat if I DOnt Give U Permission of That, Will U Not make it Then ?? ROFL

Rofl...Offcoarse. U can make it yar LOL...Ahhh Now I m So Exited that How Much Wonderful Stuff I will Get to See When i will Become Active Again Day Dreaming

Umm as far as the promos of UK is COncerned...I remember only One in Which They have Summed Whole Uttar Kand...I have that One !! Are there any Other Promos ?? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita2804

ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Ankita,

Yes, he hurt his shoulder during the rehearsals, but the hand "injury" was part of the act. There was that one time when his shoulder pained him during the performance, and you can tell when it was as Remo pointed it out, I think. Btw, none of us are huge fans of Shampa, lol. She's okay and I like that she's supportive and patient with Guru, but I don't like her dressing style.
Agreee... dont know , who the hell is her designer... remeber the dress she wore in his 'Rumba' performance... Dead Godd ..!! I hated that the mosttt...!!! Angry but, am happy/satisfied as she is a talented dancer, always comes up with amazing choreography,,..

And yeah, I agree with you about Debina's veil in Ramayan, but that was more in her princess outfit than vanvaas. I don't like how they dressed her veil in her princess outfit, it did make her look like a nun.
oh yaa, mostly after her marriage I guess (and also the jewel Queen Sita wore in her nose, I dint like that much). SAme happened with Parvati in her wedding I guess. I loved d way d princesses in DkDM, DBSK wore d veil...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

@Ankita
Aww Thanku Sooo Much Dear for Liking my Sig, It really Means a Lottt !!
Well the Credit also Goes to Janu for Being an Awesome Teacher and FOr making me Learn all these Thinds,..So all Thanks to Her :)

Btw, WHen u r Updating ur Shop ?? U Should as it is Dead since many Days and U r Feee Now Smile

yup...she is a superb teacher... Star
we both share same 'Guru'... so, we became classmate na ??!! lol.. LOL

its being longgg time I practiced siggy making... and u know what, I got a lesson of life. I learnt the importance of practice in everything LOL LOL nowadays I suck in that believe me !! but I would definitely update soon Embarrassed Smile

Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita2804

@Ankita
Well the Credit also Goes to Janu for Being an Awesome Teacher and FOr making me Learn all these Thinds,..So all Thanks to Her :)

Btw, WHen u r Updating ur Shop ?? U Should as it is Dead since many Days and U r Feee Now Smile

its being longgg time I practiced siggy making... and u know what, I got a lesson of life. I learnt the importance of practice in everything LOL LOL nowadays I suck in that believe me !! but I would definitely update soon Embarrassed Smile

OMG I didnt Knew that we r from the Same school and r Classmates ROFLROFL, We will make a Great Classmates Couple Now and Will Tease our Teacher a lott ROFL

Edited by Varnita. - 09 August 2012 at 1:04pm

ankita2804..RamKiJanaki..

ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

@Ankita

OMG I didnt Knew that we r from the Same school and r Classmates ROFLROFL, We will make a Great Classmates Couple Now and Will Tease our Teacher a lott ROFL

je baattt... Tongue  ROFL sure sureee... ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

..RamKiJanaki..

ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@varni di - my goddd... how the hell your posts count more than 4300  Shocked I envy you,,, m a damn lazy writer ROFL

..RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

@Ankita

je baattt... Tongue  ROFL sure sureee... ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

The Teacher Should Need to Remain alert From her Naughty Students now ROFL
We have to plan Secretly How to Annoy her LOL

Edited by Varnita. - 09 August 2012 at 1:29pm

ankita2804..RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

@varni di - my goddd... how the hell your posts count more than 4300  Shocked I envy you,,, m a damn lazy writer ROFL

Trust me Before a Month I have never Thought that My posts will Cross 4000 ROFL
But its all the Magis of GC ATs in PV and JDJ ForumWink...Why Dont U Join us there ?? we have a Lottt of Fun Big smile

Go to top