Mythological Masti

~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 153

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Awww, schooo cutee!!!!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93-Swetha-VersatileStar...Mina...DMKJ_VB

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 3)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
anyone else here ??Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStarankita2804

ADMJCXNK97fan

ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
i thought baby Ram was sooo cute!!!!! i liked the raj matas too! Kaushalya and Sumitra were really nice (but wasn't keikey the second wife?!?!?) although it almost seems as though in every serial, every Kaushalya almost resembles each other slightly.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyaananya93VersatileStar...Mina...

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
res!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStar...Mina...

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Mina .. loved watching it ..
now it starting again on Imagine @7pm IST

ananya93DebipriyaVersatileStar...Mina...DMKJ_VB

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ADMJCXNK97fan

i thought baby Ram was sooo cute!!!!! i liked the raj matas too! Kaushalya and Sumitra were really nice (but wasn't keikey the second wife?!?!?) although it almost seems as though in every serial, every Kaushalya almost resembles each other slightly.

i think it depends on version diii, but most have sumitra ma being the second wife though kaikeyi ma was older by age.Embarrassed

Debipriyaananya93VersatileStarankita2804Varnita.

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

Thanks Mina .. loved watching it ..
now it starting again on Imagine @7pm IST

yess diii, i cant wait to watch it again !!Big smile we have imagine tv at home though we live in the US, and i luved watching ramayan when it first aired! i can't wait for the new songs!Day Dreaming

DebipriyaVersatileStar...PARiNA...ankita2804Varnita.

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Episode 4

Summary:

Dashrath is convinced that the sight of Ram's face in the morning augurs well for him. Everything turns out right for him during the day.
Rams brothers also listen to him and follow his advice. When all four of them are in the mango orchard shooting down mangoes with their arrows, a quarrel ensues between Lakshman and Shatrughan over who had brought down more mangoes. Was it Bharat's arrow or Ram's arrow?
Ram intervenes and calms his brothers. He tells them that the mangoes will be shared by all equally.
Manthara, the royal maid, continues her mischief. She is all for Bharat becoming king. She leads little Bharat to the Royal Court and points out to the throne saying that it will be his one day. Wide eyed with disbelief Bharat stares at her and says, "No, Ram bhaiya will be king."
Ram and his brothers want to meet the people of Ayodhya and be part of their happiness and sorrow. Dashrath asks Sumant to take them to the city on the occasion of Vasant Panchami festival so that they can mix with common folk and be part of their festivities.
In the city, Ram receives tilak on his forehead from an old lady. He sees a boy crying as his grandfather is unwell. Ram goes to meet the ailing grandfather and promises to take care of the little boy, so that the old man can die peacefully. Back at the palace, Ram asks his father about life and death. "What is death? Do we all have to die?"

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93DebipriyaVersatileStarradt...PARiNA...Varnita.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top