Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 29)

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by Varnita.

Originally posted by ankita2804

wow... this thread is now active :)

And we hope to keep it active if some people would contribute!AngryLOL

LOLLOL
Yes Ankita, U Should Take my Place as I m going to Disappear for Sum Days Embarrassed

I'm sooo not looking forward to it!CryCryCry Is this payback for the vacation I took?Angry

Ummm may Be Wink hehe...U Have to Payback for Dat LOL
Well Even I m not looking forward for it, I m So Gonna Miss IF lol..and also I m feeling Like these r my last permanent Days at my Home Cry

Btw, have U answered my Questions in MOTW Thread ? I havent Checked it till nowEmbarrassed !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankita2804

wow... this thread is now active :)

And we hope to keep it active if some people would contribute!AngryLOL

LOLLOL
Yes Ankita, U Should Take my Place as I m going to Disappear for Sum Days Embarrassed

I'm sooo not looking forward to it!CryCryCry Is this payback for the vacation I took?Angry

Ummm may Be Wink hehe...U Have to Payback for Dat LOL
Well Even I m not looking forward for it, I m So Gonna Miss IF lol..and also I m feeling Like these r my last permanent Days at my Home Cry

Btw, have U answered my Questions in MOTW Thread ? I havent Checked it till nowEmbarrassed !!

Aww, how long is your Master's program? Mine's is two years including both summers. After that are you free? Then you can be home permanently, right?Smile 

No, actually I haven't answered anything. I don't have that much time to be online these days.Unhappy I will try to answer them today if possible.

Btw, how are you faring with PS? Blending is similar to pixlr but just a little bit different. Have you grasped it or no?

Oh, and if you want to make vid avis I'll teach you that too now itself. You still have real player, right? I'm not sure if your other software would work but you could try that also.Smile

If you have real player and all, download a scene from Ramayan or CG or anything you want, and have it ready.

Varnita.

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Aww, how long is your Master's program? Mine's is two years including both summers. After that are you free? Then you can be home permanently, right?Smile  Yes Mine is also of Two years, But After dat i will not Come home, Either I will Start Doing Job in Multinationals or else I will prepare for my PHD...Life is so Uncertain u know...I m feeling like I m leaving Home Permanently Cry

No, actually I haven't answered anything. I don't have that much time to be online these days.Unhappy I will try to answer them today if possible. Yes Please try to answer them Before I leave Embarrassed

Btw, how are you faring with PS? Blending is similar to pixlr but just a little bit different. Have you grasped it or no? I have actually Tried Some blending, But have Faced Sum problems...Well I will try it Again Today and will Let u know if I have Some problem, So Just be Ready for ur Teaching Job madam WinkLOL

Oh, and if you want to make vid avis I'll teach you that too now itself. You still have real player, right? Yes i have SmileI'm not sure if your other software would work but you could try that also.Smile No I do use Realplayer only Now a Days Embarrassed

If you have real player and all, download a scene from Ramayan or CG or anything you want, and have it ready. I have Whole ramayan, So I need not to Download anything I think LOL I m Absolutely Ready to make Avis and Waiting for ur Tutorials Teacher Ji  Big smile

Edited by Varnita. - 07 August 2012 at 8:07am

..RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Oye Vonkaai, R u there ?? LOL

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Aww, how long is your Master's program? Mine's is two years including both summers. After that are you free? Then you can be home permanently, right?Smile  Yes Mine is also of Two years, But After dat i will not Come home, Either I will Start Doing Job in Multinationals or else I will prepare for my PHD...Life is so Uncertain u know...I m feeling like I m leaving Home Permanently Cry

No, actually I haven't answered anything. I don't have that much time to be online these days.Unhappy I will try to answer them today if possible. Yes Please try to answer them Before I leave Embarrassed

Btw, how are you faring with PS? Blending is similar to pixlr but just a little bit different. Have you grasped it or no? I have actually Tried Some blending, But have Faced Sum problems...Well I will try it Again Today and will Let u know if I have Some problem, So Just be Ready for ur Teaching Job madam WinkLOL

Oh, and if you want to make vid avis I'll teach you that too now itself. You still have real player, right? Yes i have SmileI'm not sure if your other software would work but you could try that also.Smile No I do use Realplayer only Now a Days Embarrassed

If you have real player and all, download a scene from Ramayan or CG or anything you want, and have it ready. I have Whole ramayan, So I need not to Download anything I think LOL I m Absolutely Ready to make Avis and Waiting for ur Tutorials Teacher Ji  Big smile

Well as they say, home is where the heart is.Heart I know you'll miss your family but you can always talk to them over the phone, right? Look at my mom. She still phones her mom at least twice a day and she's been married for 25 years.LOL 

What's the problem you're having? The thing about photoshop is, you always have to pay attention to which layer you're on. This doesn't matter so much in pixlr, but in photoshop you can move a picture or texture only when click on its layer, or else it doesn't move. So trying looking at the right where the layer box is, and click on the layers you want to adjust. Does that solve your problem?

Oh right, you don't have to go through the hastle of downloading, lucky!AngryLOL Oh, before you can make avis, you need to download Quicktime. Do you know what that is? I don't remember exactly which version you need, but when you open PS just go under "File" and click on "Import Video" or something and it'll give you a message that says you need quicktime. It's a free and safe software so download that when you can.

Varnita.

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Oye Vonkaai, R u there ?? LOL

I'm here now Dippakai, but taking a break for lunch.LOLLOL

Varnita.

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz