Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

~~Anand Sagar's "RAMAYAN" AT#1~~ (Page 20)

ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
@Varnita Di & Janaki Di - 
oh reallyy..!! actually I could see Ramayan after d airing PPAW... n I knew that they are a couple. So there wasn't any doubt. But now I can feel that their love couldn't get hide in d show itself n u ppl guessed from that Smile

I could relate PPAW with Ramayan a lot...
Like the old lady... (I think her name was Kaushalya) , then d Grandpa's (older man with Juhi) name was Lav Dev. Lucky was a devotee of Hanuman who came to reside  with Guru sir n Debi mam (Ram n Sita) as their son. even Gurmina took a perfect decision of enacting Hanuman-Sita scene in Fancy dress competition (though Guru sir became Ravan here LOL)

I sooo miss that cute look of Guru sir now Tongue . He looked too too adorable there. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Ya True...

I too miss that Cool Bubbly Look of Gurmeet, Well the new look of Gurmeet as Yash quite resembles the old one...

Besides True...Lucky Scenes were hilarious and gurmeet debina became so close to him, I still remember how he started crying when Gurmeet proposed Debina, he became so possessive abt her lol LOL Gurmeet even mentioned his name at the end when he was announcing the decision of marrige officially...I too loved that Raavan Hanumaan act, it was so funny and adorable...

Besides it I also liked the first few episodes with the little Girl Veronika...she was sooo Cute and quite dear to Gurmeet ..

Janaki DI...I had read ur comments some time before in a Agnipariksha Video of AS Ramayan...I was so shocked to read ur previous comments bcoz U r justifying Gurmeet not as a perfect Ram...But in ur after comments U said that he was as Good as arun Govil...
SO I already got an idea that U didnt liked the new Ramayan before but became a quite big fan of it Afterwards...

Edited by Varnita. - 17 April 2012 at 5:56pm

ananya93ankita2804..RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Besides Here is one more Offscrean segment of Ramayana...
Just Uploaded it...
It is quite awesome and is from Agnipariksha sequence...
have a look...

ananya93ankita2804..RamKiJanaki..

ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
^^ Oh yaa... this segment... it was lovelyyy
sooo cute na... lovely bonding between Guru-Debi-Ankit

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Hey guys,

I just found this video uploaded on youtube, by none other other Jyotin Dave, who played Gautam Rishi in AS Ramayan.Shocked
Uploaded by jyotindave on Jun 26, 2011

I have played a role of Gautam Rishi. which is very important with Ahilya. This part of story is very popular in Ramayana.

Audio-Video Editing is my hobby, so I made this short video clip, on my PC, from the source of various scenes (from -2 - episodes of 50 min each) of TV serial.
This video clip is strictly made for the sake of keeping memory of my own work only)

If you liked my work, please give your comments.

JYOTIN DAVE
+91 9824061459

^^ As you can see, he even gave his number and everything, so if you guys want any information about Ramayan or contacting the Sagars, he may be helpful.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Wowww Great...!!!! Thanks for sharing..!!!
It is nice seeing Ramayan Characters like this...!!
Besides this jyotindave we can find our indra dave on FB anytime...!!!

Well I have a shooting sequence of ramayan I had found on youtube but it is no more available there...I will soon share it here after uploading...!!! It is really fun seeing how they use to shoot the scenes...!!

ananya93..RamKiJanaki..

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Know your star: Gurmeet Choudhary

Any memorable interactions with your fans?
Whenever I go out, I meet a lot of my fans. When I worked in Ramayan, people used to send me packages containing cash. These were apparently offerings to Lord Ram, the role I played. It was shocking.

What makes you tick?
Doing different roles and getting appreciated for them. During Geet, I had a fan base of people aged from 16 to 60 years. It was astonishing.

What's the best and worst part of your job?
The good part of being on TV is that you learn time management. But the downside is that your health, personal and social life suffers.

Your biggest achievement?
I debuted with Imagine's Ramayan. I learnt a lot about acting, dialogue delivery and other things on the show. It was the right break for me as it made way for better projects and established me in the industry.

Your worst scene?
In my show Punar Vivaah on Zee, I had to do a shot sitting in the loo, which was embarrassing. Perhaps people didn't notice it, as I was shirtless in the shot.

A show you have heard a lot about?
I watch my wife Debina's show Chidya Ghar on Sab TV, and I find it highly entertaining.

Source: http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Television/Know-your-star-Gurmeet-Choudhary/Article1-846380.aspx

highlighted parts r gurmeet's words about ramayana, im so glad he still has great respect for it and talks about it after four years !!Thumbs Up

Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Varnita. IF-Sizzlerz
Varnita.
Varnita.

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Wowww Awesome Interview !!!!
Thanks a lottt for SHaring it Mina...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top